Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Marcus Welby is dead

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937
    Yeah, well I know a slip and fall attorney who is led around by the nose by Al Sharpton who
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Weak people get addicted to shit.

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    It is actually. I know that offends the moralists here.
    Some are genetically pre disposed to addiction more than others. Where are as everybody who is not vaccinated for measles that is exposed to it will catch it. What is the vaccine for addiction?
    Responsible prescribing would be one step.
    Because responsible consumption is stupid!
    One's a licensed medical provider. Can't expect him to give a shit while he's doling out the Rx. But the addict! That's another story. You have high expectations for the addict.
    It's called personal responsibility. I know a nonexistent trait for liberals but prisons are full of them. Except Kalifornia they're all on the street now.

So one prescription destroys a life? I've had any number of prescriptions yet I'm not an addict.
    That's the point shitdick. There are people who get a different high from oxy. That get addicted to it. Me? I don't even feel it, just get a little tired.

Just like I know many people who can smoke a few cigarettes here and there and not need to continue on a regular basis. But other people who can't quit to save their lives. Genetically those people are wired differently.
    Is that how you explain to yourself your love of cocksucking?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,196 Founders Club
    I think people should be forced to suck it up and not get pain pills because someone died
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I think people should be forced to suck it up and not get pain pills because someone died

Another well thought out, rational response from Race.
    2001400ex said:

Another well thought out, rational response from Race.
    Talk to H

Drs are being sued for prescribing pain pills

What do you think they will do?

Another moronic response from hondo who claims he is in the Drs office all the time but somehow missed all the posters about not getting opiods anymore
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,229

Or your doctor could ask a couple questions before writing the third refill.
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

Or maybe her parents could have inquired about he pain killer abuse. Naaaah, blame the dentist.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Or maybe her parents could have inquired about he pain killer abuse. Naaaah, blame the dentist.
    Dentists were pulling wisdom teeth back in the olden days when you were young. There were pain relievers back then too. But he may simply have been duped. There is a reason pharmaceutical companies are being sued all over the country. They knew. But by now doctors know too.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dentists were pulling wisdom teeth back in the olden days when you were young. There were pain relievers back then too. But he may simply have been duped. There is a reason pharmaceutical companies are being sued all over the country. They knew. But by now doctors know too.
    Blame everyone but yourself. That's what liberals do.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Leftists: big pharma is evil, profit driven and doesn’t care about the people talking their medications.

Also leftists: The government should force people to be injected with substances created by big pharma whether the want to be or not.
    Leftists - why do drugs cost more in America???!!!

H - there's a reason big pharma is being sued all over the country!!!!
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blame everyone but yourself. That's what liberals do.

Yes the liberal state of Oklahoma just got tens of millions of dollars in settlement of its lawsuits.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,911 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    Some are genetically pre disposed to addiction more than others. Where are as everybody who is not vaccinated for measles that is exposed to it will catch it. What is the vaccine for addiction?
    One's a licensed medical provider. Can't expect him to give a shit while he's doling out the Rx. But the addict! That's another story. You have high expectations for the addict.
    It's called personal responsibility. I know a nonexistent trait for liberals but prisons are full of them. Except Kalifornia they're all on the street now.

So one prescription destroys a life? I've had any number of prescriptions yet I'm not an addict.
    That's the point shitdick. There are people who get a different high from oxy. That get addicted to it. Me? I don't even feel it, just get a little tired.

Just like I know many people who can smoke a few cigarettes here and there and not need to continue on a regular basis. But other people who can't quit to save their lives. Genetically those people are wired differently.
    Liberals are pussies the size of Russia. People have to do for themselves. It is not everyone job to fix them. But liberal judges emptied the mental institutions and put them all on the street and now we we the end result all over the streets of our nation.

You go fix it shit dick. Quit asking everyone else to pay for it.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!

Liberals are pussies the size of Russia. People have to do for themselves. It is not everyone job to fix them. But liberal judges emptied the mental institutions and put them all on the street and now we we the end result all over the streets of our nation.

You go fix it shit dick. Quit asking everyone else to pay for it.
    Finally! A new episode of Drunk History.
    edited May 2019
    Fucking liberals!

https://www.fitsnews.com/2017/08/15/sc-attorney-general-files-opioid-lawsuit/

The lawsuit specifically alleges that, from 2007 onward, Purdue significantly downplayed how addictive its opioids are and also overstated the benefits of opioids compared to other forms of pain management in order to increase its market share and profits. According to the complaint, since the 2007 consent judgment, Purdue “rather than reforming its opioid marketing to comply with the law … continued to mislead and obfuscate.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/west-virginia-settles-opioid-lawsuit-mckesson-37-million-n1001281

Leftists: big pharma is evil, profit driven and doesn’t care about the people talking their medications.

Also leftists: The government should force people to be injected with substances created by big pharma whether the want to be or not.

Jurors just hate capitalism.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/jury-says-drug-firm-founder-guilty-of-bribing-doctors-to-push-opioid
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,911 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Fucking liberals!

The lawsuit specifically alleges that, from 2007 onward, Purdue significantly downplayed how addictive its opioids are and also overstated the benefits of opioids compared to other forms of pain management in order to increase its market share and profits. According to the complaint, since the 2007 consent judgment, Purdue “rather than reforming its opioid marketing to comply with the law … continued to mislead and obfuscate.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/west-virginia-settles-opioid-lawsuit-mckesson-37-million-n1001281

Supplying needles and safe spaces to use is better as to preventing addiction.
    O'Keefed is trying to find excuses for why he is a shitty parent.
    I blame the Dixie Mafia

edited May 2019
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Fucking liberals!

Supplying needles and safe spaces to use is better as to preventing addiction.
    Sled confused? Surprising!

Now that the needles are free, you can’t afford not to start shooting heroin.
    SFGbob said:

O'Keefed is trying to find excuses for why he is a shitty parent.

Maybe I am. What’s your evidence?