Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Marcus Welby is dead

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,813
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Weak people get addicted to shit.

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    It is actually. I know that offends the moralists here.
    Some are genetically pre disposed to addiction more than others. Where are as everybody who is not vaccinated for measles that is exposed to it will catch it. What is the vaccine for addiction?
    Responsible prescribing would be one step.
    So prohibition then?

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,120
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    Some are genetically pre disposed to addiction more than others. Where are as everybody who is not vaccinated for measles that is exposed to it will catch it. What is the vaccine for addiction?
    So prohibition then?

How binary of you. Got sophistication?
    HHusky said:

I had a friend die due to it. Got in a car accident and got addicted

You got folks who won't believe it until they experience it. I know someone who got addicted to opioids because they were prescribed when she got her wisdom teeth pulled. She's doing well, but it was a battle. Still is.

Pics please.
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You got folks who won't believe it until they experience it. I know someone who got addicted to opioids because they were prescribed when she got her wisdom teeth pulled. She's doing well, but it was a battle. Still is.

Pics please.
    Less funny when she's family.
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pics please.
    You should know by now that you are in the wrong place for pandering emotions to make a point.
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    So prohibition then?

How binary of you. Got sophistication?
    I’m just working by your thought processes and arguments. I can hyperbole and false equivalency like a mutha fuckah too.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 103,953 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pics please.
    You should know by now that you are in the wrong place for pandering emotions to make a point.
    WTGWT

we've all felt the concern for those less fortunate here

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pics please.
    WTGWT

I honestly don’t know what WTGWT means. When I googled it, there was a link to a Who’s that Girl starring Madonna twitter link and a HH poast from 2018.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,765 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    Because responsible consumption is stupid!
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pics please.
    You see a kid you've known for as long as she's lived grow up and become addicted as a teen because some dentist prescribed a bottle of pills, it's just less funny. That's all.
    edited May 2019
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    One's a licensed medical provider. Can't expect him to give a shit while he's doling out the Rx. But the addict! That's another story. You have high expectations for the addict.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 103,953 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pics please.
    WTGWT

I honestly don’t know what WTGWT means. When I googled it, there was a link to a Who’s that Girl starring Madonna twitter link and a HH poast from 2018.
    Think @CirrhosisDawg

White trash gonna white trash
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pics please.
    You see a kid you've known for as long as she's lived grow up and become addicted as a teen because some dentist prescribed a bottle of pills, it's just less funny. That's all.
    If true, it’s sad. But she’s still alive and has every opportunity in the world to fulfill her dreams. She’s not dead. And just because she has the gene doesn’t mean it isn’t up to her and only her to not take a pill today.

Because it is. And if she would happen to relapse. It’s because of her choice and will. Not because of a disease. For me, to think otherwise is the true binary thinking here. There’s a lot of factors at work that have contributed to her addiction. It wasn’t just a sore tooth.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,838 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pics please.
    So the weakness runs in the family. Got it. Blamer.

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pics please.
    WTGWT

Think @CirrhosisDawg

White trash gonna white trash
    TYFYS
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pics please.
    If true, it’s sad. But she’s still alive and has every opportunity in the world to fulfill her dreams. She’s not dead. And just because she has the gene doesn’t mean it isn’t up to her and only her to not take a pill today.

Because it is. And if she would happen to relapse. It’s because of her choice and will. Not because of a disease. For me, to think otherwise is the true binary thinking here. There’s a lot of factors at work that have contributed to her addiction. It wasn’t just a sore tooth.
    It is a disease and it’s up to her. Those aren’t mutually exclusive.

But we can’t kid ourselves about why this has become so widespread. The overprescribing of opiates was massive and still is.
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pics please.

It is a disease and it’s up to her. Those aren’t mutually exclusive.

But we can’t kid ourselves about why this has become so widespread. The overprescribing of opiates was massive and still is.
    It’s not a disease. It’s a disorder. The clinicians that have proclaimed that it is are plain lazy. The ones that have determined that some are more prone to addiction due to genetics are the ones that put in the work. The others are scheisters and followers.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,765 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    One's a licensed medical provider. Can't expect him to give a shit while he's doling out the Rx. But the addict! That's another story. You have high expectations for the addict.
    It's called personal responsibility. I know a nonexistent trait for liberals but prisons are full of them. Except Kalifornia they're all on the street now.

So one prescription destroys a life? I've had any number of prescriptions yet I'm not an addict.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    It's called personal responsibility. I know a nonexistent trait for liberals but prisons are full of them. Except Kalifornia they're all on the street now.

So one prescription destroys a life? I've had any number of prescriptions yet I'm not an addict.
    That's the point shitdick. There are people who get a different high from oxy. That get addicted to it. Me? I don't even feel it, just get a little tired.

Just like I know many people who can smoke a few cigarettes here and there and not need to continue on a regular basis. But other people who can't quit to save their lives. Genetically those people are wired differently.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!

That's the point shitdick. There are people who get a different high from oxy. That get addicted to it. Me? I don't even feel it, just get a little tired.

Just like I know many people who can smoke a few cigarettes here and there and not need to continue on a regular basis. But other people who can't quit to save their lives. Genetically those people are wired differently.
    Yep. Pussy.