Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I know a few people who went from oxy to heroin, it's pretty insane. Oxy does nothing for me, but doctors give it to me like it's candy when I am in for something. Scientists need to figure out the gene in people that oxy gets them high and wm ensure those people get a different drug.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,110
    2001400ex said:

I know a few people who went from oxy to heroin, it's pretty insane. Oxy does nothing for me, but doctors give it to me like it's candy when I am in for something. Scientists need to figure out the gene in people that oxy gets them high and wm ensure those people get a different drug.

There are an awful lot of procedures and pain relievers that have been with us a lot longer than Oxy and the others. The simplest solution is to prescribe far less of it.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

“When I’m in for something”. WTF does that mean? Are you that much of a pussy that you need drugs when you go “in for something”? I have been “in for something” countess times. Never once did I dr want to give me oxy like “candy”. Either your a giant pussy or a liar. I’m going with abundance.
    Mike goes full retard. Yes Mike, you get a 20 pill oxy for many different kinds of pain. You are ignorant if you didn't know that.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,895
    2001400ex said:

Not for nothin', but I don't know anyone who's on either.

Get some new friends.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,838
    I had a friend die due to it. Got in a car accident and got addicted
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited May 2019

You got folks who won't believe it until they experience it. I know someone who got addicted to opioids because they were prescribed when she got her wisdom teeth pulled. She's doing well, but it was a battle. Still is.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Weak people get addicted to shit.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,329 Founders Club

I'm addicted to HH.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 103,943 Founders Club

Sounds like he was begging for it

Was he wearing a MAGA hat?

Sounds like he was begging for it

Was he wearing a MAGA hat?
    Smirking? Punchable face?

You don’t have a clue.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,813
    HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    I do have a clue. Now watch HH get emotional and shit

Weak people are addicts. Simple fact. While you mock people who turn to religion, you embrace those who turn to drugs. Fucking loser hypocrite.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,765 Standard Supporter
    I quit smoking 13 years ago. Damn hard to do but I did it. I enjoyed smoking. If I come down with some incurable Shit my first stop will be a liquor store for smokes.
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    It is actually. I know that offends the moralists here.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,813
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    Some are genetically pre disposed to addiction more than others. Where as everybody who is not vaccinated for measles that is exposed to it will catch it. What is the vaccine for addiction?
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

You don’t have a clue.
    ITS A DISEASE!!!!!
    Some are genetically pre disposed to addiction more than others. Where are as everybody who is not vaccinated for measles that is exposed to it will catch it. What is the vaccine for addiction?
    Responsible prescribing would be one step.