Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yankoff

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    dnc said:

DoogDawg said:

UW will relent because it’s bad PR but of course he should sit out for a year. He transferred for no reason other than the depth chart.

We literally just had a transfer QB sit out a year and didn’t fight it. Relenting here would be lame. And I love to Yankoff.
    Fixed. Me too since this thread was bumped.

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

That seems petty and unnecessary by UW. We don’t play UCLA this year, and they damn sure aren’t good enough to compete for the south championship

I’m sure it’s about setting precedent
    For in-conference transfers, I have no problem with this.
    Fuck it, west coast kids should all go to Bama or Georgia for a year to experience ESSS EEE CEE FOOTBAW and if they can't crack the depth chart then transfer home and play immediately.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

The rules are the rules. Don't like them? Request that the conference and NCAA change them. Case by case, arbitrary decision making is bs. Why should we? be the nice guys in this situation?

You need to lie. Mental health...my family....just make up something.

If you are honest the school is going to screw you over.
    Just scream racism like every other ingrate nowadays - works every time.

In this case UW and it’s stidents/fans were racist against chronic masturbators
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I'm 100% fine with this. I dont want to set a precedent that we're the program that will let the neighbor come over and fuck our wife just because we're a nice guy and want our wife and the neighbor to be happy. Yankoff knew the rules when he signed with UW. He sucked and now wants a do-over

J?
  • Options
    PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    People from Idaho always disappoint
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    PHD_Dawg said:

People from Idaho always disappoint

Except Gaard.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,814
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm 100% fine with this. I dont want to set a precedent that we're the program that will let the neighbor come over and fuck our wife just because we're a nice guy and want our wife and the neighbor to be happy. Yankoff knew the rules when he signed with UW. He sucked and now wants a do-over

What neighborhood do you live in?

Seriously though, what’s the address of the chump that lets dudes come over and fuck his wife?

I deserve to be happy damn it.
  • Options
    McLovinMcLovin Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    HuskyJW said:

We looked like chumps with Kaho so now TUFF with Yankoff
    How does Kaho's inability to get into UW due to failing his summer language class make us look like chumps?
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    McLovin said:

HuskyJW said:

How does Kaho's inability to get into UW due to failing his summer language class make us look like chumps?
    lol
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    McLovin said:

HuskyJW said:

We still could have not granted him his release from his LOI and forced him to sit out the season. I think Petersen wanted a clean break tho.