Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The $20 Trail of Tears Continues

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm not saying that kids shouldn't learn about Tubman or Susan B. Anthony as well as Jane Addams and Emma Goldman, my complaint is the amount of attention these historical figures are given in comparison to Jefferson, Adams, Roosevelt and Grant. Harriet Tubman, while an interesting historical figure who should definitely be studied is given far more attention than her historical importance warrants.

I agree with you. It's just a minor distraction to me in the big scheme of things.
    I read my kids history books and it's so painfully obvious that they are written by leftists pushing an agenda. It's indoctrination not education and they start on them early.

Move to the south, then you don't even have to worry about evolution.
    As that better or worse than being taught that gender is a choice and a social construct?
    Gender is entirely a social construct. Biological sex is not. Gender is a socially constructed set of norms and behaviors ascribed to the biological sexes. hth
    Got to love how they so smugly dump on people who reject evolution when their thinking is every bit as faith based as any fundamentalist Christian and just as doctrinaire.
    Lol.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm not saying that kids shouldn't learn about Tubman or Susan B. Anthony as well as Jane Addams and Emma Goldman, my complaint is the amount of attention these historical figures are given in comparison to Jefferson, Adams, Roosevelt and Grant. Harriet Tubman, while an interesting historical figure who should definitely be studied is given far more attention than her historical importance warrants.

I agree with you. It's just a minor distraction to me in the big scheme of things.
    I read my kids history books and it's so painfully obvious that they are written by leftists pushing an agenda. It's indoctrination not education and they start on them early.

As that better or worse than being taught that gender is a choice and a social construct?
    Gender is entirely a social construct. Biological sex is not. Gender is a socially constructed set of norms and behaviors ascribed to the biological sexes. hth
    Got to love how they so smugly dump on people who reject evolution when their thinking is every bit as faith based as any fundamentalist Christian and just as doctrinaire.
    @SFGbob I am reasonable man, but god damned it, this is one of the most fucktarded comments I’ve ever seen in in the history of the Tug. Evolution is scientific fact with the fossil record to back it up. Creationism has, well...Jack shit. Evolution is taken on faith? Poppycock.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Lol.
    Can't lay a fucking glove on what I said. Duly noted that it made your snatch hurt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

@SFGbob I am reasonable man, but god damned it, this is one of the most fucktarded comments I’ve ever seen in in the history of the Tug. Evolution is scientific fact with the fossil record to back it up. Creationism has, well...Jack shit. Evolution is taken on faith? Poppycock.

And the "scientific fact" that gender is a social construct and has no basis in biology? Creationism is a faith based believe, every bit as much as gender is a social construct.

I initially believed you were brighter than this YS, do I need to reevaluate?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And the "scientific fact" that gender is a social construct and has no basis in biology? Creationism is a faith based believe, every bit as much as gender is a social construct.

Perhaps I misread your quote Bob. My apologies. I thought you were referring to evolution vs creationism and some sort of equivalence.

If we are talking about gender I don’t buy the progressive position that it’s all social construct.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Gaybob is all lathered up again.

lol

Just the way you like him. Fag.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

dflea said:

lol

Jfc.
  • Options

dflea said:

lol

Jfc.
    Closet case weighs in.

Rent free, bitch.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019
    CNN’S DANA BASH VISIBLY UPSET THAT CURRENCY EXPERT WON’T BLAME TRUMP FOR TUBMAN $20 DELAY

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/23/cnn-dana-bash-trump-harriet-tubman/

““I don’t like that there’s probably background reasons for it, and of course that’s a personal concern,” Miller replied. “I can also understand though that it is a slow process and the other problem that he brings up is the security, which [Trump] is right about. We are very behind the times on security for our paper money.”
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Perhaps I misread your quote Bob. My apologies. I thought you were referring to evolution vs creationism and some sort of equivalence.

If we are talking about gender I don’t buy the progressive position that it’s all social construct.
    No, I was comparing the faith based belief "Creationism" to the faith based belief that gender is a societal construct and a choice. Neither are based on science. Yet the side the loves to smugly mock evangelical Christians for their "anti-Science" backwardness, have no problem embracing quackery like gender being a choice.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No, I was comparing the faith based belief "Creationism" to the faith based belief that gender is a societal construct and a choice. Neither are based on science. Yet the side the loves to smugly mock evangelical Christians for their "anti-Science" backwardness, have no problem embracing quackery like gender being a choice.
    That’s fair. My bad.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019

dflea said:

lol

Aww. Look at sewer sucker come to Gaybob's defense. How cute. Tell us about how manly you are, TurdEater. Any good hipster bar stories?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Please to poont out the development of flight in the fossil record. I'll wait.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And here's the retard in the group.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Waiting........
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Aww. Look at sewer sucker come to Gaybob's defense. How cute. Tell us about how manly you are, TurdEater. Any good hipster bar stories?

Are you CD's catcher or pitcher?
  • Options
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

World Supply of Irony Meters reacts to @dflea calling someone else a retard:
  • Options

dflea said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Is this when you tell everyone that only poor people have septic?

No wonder your dads hate you.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Are you CD's catcher or pitcher?
    Angry and frustrated by being outsmarted again? Call them gay.
    ThudBomberFS
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Is this when you tell everyone that only poor people have septic?

No wonder your dads hate you.
    Still butthurt over a septic joke and not getting it like a mother-fucker.

Sorry your room temp IQ cripples you so.