Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dems meeting tommorow on impeachment. Pelosi to have dinner with Trump in evening

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Trump suggested the comments, and the numerous investigations into him, prevented them from negotiating.

“You can't do it under these circumstances,” Trump said. “Get these phony investigations over with.”

The president said he wanted to pursue an infrastructure proposal, but "instead of walking in happily into a meeting, I walk in to look at people that have just said that I was doing a cover-up."

Trump added: "I don't do cover-ups.”

Only a Muellertard like @CirrhosisDawg thinks the best way to negotiate is to lie and smear the person you are negotiating with

Maybe it works that way in high finance in South Pasadena down El Monte way

Trump doesn’t do cover ups? Stormy Daniels true?
    Its just sex
    Its just sex + $130,000 = RaceBannon
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Trump suggested the comments, and the numerous investigations into him, prevented them from negotiating.

“You can't do it under these circumstances,” Trump said. “Get these phony investigations over with.”

The president said he wanted to pursue an infrastructure proposal, but "instead of walking in happily into a meeting, I walk in to look at people that have just said that I was doing a cover-up."

Only a Muellertard like @CirrhosisDawg thinks the best way to negotiate is to lie and smear the person you are negotiating with

You only do business with sycophants? You can’t cut a win-win deal deal with competitors, challengers and opponents?

That explains everything.
    Like I say high finance in El Monte could be different

Maybe you like having people insult you. I'm a man so I don't. To each her own

I don't believe I said anything about me negotiating. Read for context
    Trump and his cult are too emotional to be president, negotiate, and transact.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Its just sex
    Then why did he cover it up?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

Its just sex
    Honestly I think he was just paying his hooker.

He broke the law but this is different than illegal immigration, build the wall!!!!

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You only do business with sycophants? You can’t cut a win-win deal deal with competitors, challengers and opponents?

If you aren't ready to walk away from any negotiation your probably a South Pasadena pussy willing to take a bad deal instead of no deal

Two sides are required to negotiate. Sounds like your high finance experience is being a bank teller
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Its just sex
    We all know about it

What cover up?

Why are you guys obsessed with his sex life?
  • Options

If you aren't ready to walk away from any negotiation your probably a South Pasadena pussy willing to take a bad deal instead of no deal

Two sides are required to negotiate. Sounds like your high finance experience is being a bank teller
    So you attribute your place in the business world to your negotiating acumen? Makes sense.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So you attribute your place in the business world to your negotiating acumen? Makes sense.
    Link?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Its just sex
    We all know about it

What cover up?

attempted cover up*
  • Options

Link?
    So you don’t know shit about negotiating? Either way. Makes sense.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Link?
    So you don’t know shit about negotiating? Either way. Makes sense.
    I know you'd suck at it

I think I made that clear

Do you repair ATMs?
  • Options
    Honestly Cirrhosis just needs to show up to a negotiation and he would already be better than Trump.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Honestly?

Really?

Not even quite honestly?
  • Options

Honestly?

Really?

Not even quite honestly?

Honestly. “Deal maker” trump has been embarrassed and exposed as a fool by KJU, Putin, Trudeau, Obrador, Xi, pelosi and Schumer. Don’t you have any shame at all?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Honestly?

Really?

Not even quite honestly?

Honestly. “Deal maker” trump has been embarrassed and exposed as a fool by KJU, Putin, Trudeau, Obrador, Xi, pelosi and Schumer. Don’t you have any shame at all?
    Your inability to post here in anything resembling intelligence is what I am looking at

I bet you miss the kind of tuff negotiating that delivered pallets of cash to the Mullahs

Armored car driver?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    Gwad said:

2001400ex said:

Its just sex
    We all know about it

What cover up?

attempted cover up*
    Paying someone to not talk about the sex is different than paying them to have sex. HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Its just sex
    We all know about it

What cover up?

You tell me. He paid over a $100k to not have it come out. Sounds important to Trump.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seems more important to you.

How long have you had this interest in his sex life? Do you think that is normal?
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Seems more important to you.

How long have you had this interest in his sex life? Do you think that is normal?

Hondo is now more important than 100k to RaceBannon. HCH bringing people together <3 .
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Its just sex
    We all know about it

What cover up?

You tell me. He paid over a $100k to not have it come out. Sounds important to Trump.
    How did you feel about Clinton paying 850K? Seems Trump is the better negotiator.