Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dems meeting tommorow on impeachment. Pelosi to have dinner with Trump in evening

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I just read the headline. But race tells me that the Russia investigation began because of Hillary and an illegal dossier. And Trump tells me the NY times is failing and fake news.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    2001400ex said:

I just read the headline. But race tells me that the Russia investigation began because of Hillary and an illegal dossier. And Trump tells me the NY times is failing and fake news.
    Lies lies and lies
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,331
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

I told you there was no FISA warrant without the Russians dossier that Hillary used

The FBI told you the same thing

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That article is discredited but not surprising someone dumb enough to fall for collusion would still fall for it
  • Options

That article is discredited but not surprising someone dumb enough to fall for collusion would still fall for it

What so alarmed American officials to provoke the F.B.I. to open a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign months before the presidential election?

It was not, as Mr. Trump and other politicians have alleged, a dossier compiled by a former British spy hired by a rival campaign. Instead, it was firsthand information from one of America’s closest intelligence allies.
  • Options
    You people either use only some of the facts or just repeat lies and then reach the wrong conclusion.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

What so alarmed American officials to provoke the F.B.I. to open a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign months before the presidential election?

It was not, as Mr. Trump and other politicians have alleged, a dossier compiled by a former British spy hired by a rival campaign. Instead, it was firsthand information from one of America’s closest intelligence allies.
    Lie

Proven lies
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You people either use only some of the facts or just repeat lies and then reach the wrong conclusion.

JFC that's all you're doing here

Did you miss the big investigation?

Nada zip zero
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Meanwhile we know for a fact that Hillary paid a British foreign national for "political dirt" on Trump that he obtained from Russians with ties to Putin and Mueller showed no interest in this.

Mueller found no evidence that Papadopoulos conspired with any Russians for any dirt on Hillary. Also plenty of evidence that the supposed "Russian" that Papadopoulos met with, Mifsud, was a CIA or FBI asset.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

JFC that's all you're doing here

Did you miss the big investigation?

Nada zip zero
    Ironic.
  • Options
    Whatever. You guys are symptomatic of the "post truth" which makes it socially acceptable to distort reality for your goals.
  • Options
    Post-truth politics (also called post-factual politics and post-reality politics) is a political culture in which debate is framed largely by appeals to emotion disconnected from the details of policy, and by the repeated assertion of talking points to which factual rebuttals are ignored. Post-truth differs from traditional contesting and falsifying of facts by relegating facts and expert opinions to be of secondary importance relative to appeal to emotion. While this has been described as a contemporary problem, some observers have described it as a long-standing part of political life that was less notable before the advent of the Internet and related social changes.

SINCE YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACTS IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A DEBATE
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Post-truth politics (also called post-factual politics and post-reality politics) is a political culture in which debate is framed largely by appeals to emotion disconnected from the details of policy, and by the repeated assertion of talking points to which factual rebuttals are ignored. Post-truth differs from traditional contesting and falsifying of facts by relegating facts and expert opinions to be of secondary importance relative to appeal to emotion. While this has been described as a contemporary problem, some observers have described it as a long-standing part of political life that was less notable before the advent of the Internet and related social changes.

You don't have any facts. You can't exist outside your CNN bubble
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I'm more than happy to address your facts. In fact I have addressed your facts. There is no evidence that Papadopoulos conspired with any Russians for any dirt on Hillary. That is a fact that you ignore. There is no evidence that Mifsud is a Russian agent but there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that he is either an FBI or CIA asset.
  • Options
    I've posted links to articles from bona fide news sources which negate your contentions: 1) that Hillary's dossier started the FBI investigation (NY Times link), 2) that Democrats can see the unredacted report (see Reuters, this is false). Both points #1 and #2 are just false.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,751

Sledog said:

Well?

It's illegal to release grand jury stuff. Illegal. Look up the definition. They've read the less redacted report. Can't read grand jury Shit. It's illegal. I repeated it several times since your skull is thick.
    Sledog said:

Well?

It's illegal to release grand jury stuff. Illegal. Look up the definition. They've read the less redacted report. Can't read grand jury Shit. It's illegal. I repeated it several times since your skull is thick.
    You believe bullshit! The AG often will petition in court to release grand jury stuff. It's done regularly. But again, Barr refused.

The main problem with you idiotic far right dumbfucks is that you steadfastly resist to get the supporting considerations. You believe lies like "no collusion no obstruction" despite there being both because that's what you want to believe. You are consistently SELECTIVE WITH THE FACTS ... Or just lie!
    The fact is there was no crimes hence no charges. If there were they would have been the result of the fruit of the poison tree and inadmissible in court. It's an investigation started by a political opponent that colluded and paid Russians for false information which was fed to the FBI,CIA etc. by actors within our government in order to derail Trumps election and impeach him if he did win.

Fuck you commies are some committed lying pieces of shit. Move to Cuba or North Korea will ya?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Barr offered access to a less-redacted version of the report to just 12 members of Congress — six Democrats and six Republicans. But as of Tuesday afternoon, only Rep. Doug Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, opted to view it. A third, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he planned to review the report later Tuesday.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've posted links to articles from bona fide news sources which negate your contentions: 1) that Hillary's dossier started the FBI investigation (NY Times link), 2) that Democrats can see the unredacted report (see Reuters, this is false). Both points #1 and #2 are just false.

McCabe said no dossier no warrant

Inconvenient fact for you right there
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sounds like another Infrastructure Week has fallen apart. Sad.