Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dems meeting tommorow on impeachment. Pelosi to have dinner with Trump in evening

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like another Infrastructure Week has fallen apart. Sad.

A victory for small government
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Post-truth politics (also called post-factual politics and post-reality politics) is a political culture in which debate is framed largely by appeals to emotion disconnected from the details of policy, and by the repeated assertion of talking points to which factual rebuttals are ignored. Post-truth differs from traditional contesting and falsifying of facts by relegating facts and expert opinions to be of secondary importance relative to appeal to emotion. While this has been described as a contemporary problem, some observers have described it as a long-standing part of political life that was less notable before the advent of the Internet and related social changes.

SINCE YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACTS IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A DEBATE

I'm more than happy to address your facts. In fact I have addressed your facts. There is no evidence that Papadopoulos conspired with any Russians for any dirt on Hillary. That is a fact that you ignore. There is no evidence that Mifsud is a Russian agent but there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that he is either an FBI or CIA asset.
    SFGbob said:

Barr offered access to a less-redacted version of the report to just 12 members of Congress — six Democrats and six Republicans. But as of Tuesday afternoon, only Rep. Doug Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, opted to view it. A third, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he planned to review the report later Tuesday.

Like I posted many times and you ignored it -- this "offer" to access the "less redacted" report came with conditions: they couldn't discuss the contents, which renders it useless and an insulting offer. These committees often look at classified materials, you know. Most of your lame arguments about redactions futz over that issue.
  • Options

I've posted links to articles from bona fide news sources which negate your contentions: 1) that Hillary's dossier started the FBI investigation (NY Times link), 2) that Democrats can see the unredacted report (see Reuters, this is false). Both points #1 and #2 are just false.

McCabe said no dossier no warrant

Inconvenient fact for you right there
    THE INVESTIGATIONS *****STARTED ******** BECAUSE OF A TIPOFF FROM AUSTRALIAN INTELLIGENCE. So, that's why it started. That was the first cause. That was the probable cause. So if you want to talk about why it started, it was because of a tipoff from Australian intelligence. Why did it start? Was it a dossier? No, it was because of a tipoff from Australian intelligence. No matter how many red herrings you throw out, the probable cause was again, A TIP OFF FROM AUSTRALIAN INTELLIGENCE IN 2016 BEFORE THE DOSSIER WAS AVAILABLE.
  • Options
    so I'm done with this thread for now, you guys can resume your post truth bullshit arguments and Fox state news spins.

Have a happy day
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At least the Dems can now get back to passing important legislation for the country.

Or not.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

so I'm done with this thread for now, you guys can resume your post truth bullshit arguments and Fox state news spins.

Have a happy day

Lightweight conspiritard
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've posted links to articles from bona fide news sources which negate your contentions: 1) that Hillary's dossier started the FBI investigation (NY Times link), 2) that Democrats can see the unredacted report (see Reuters, this is false). Both points #1 and #2 are just false.

THE INVESTIGATIONS *****STARTED ******** BECAUSE OF A TIPOFF FROM AUSTRALIAN INTELLIGENCE. So, that's why it started. That was the first cause. That was the probable cause. So if you want to talk about why it started, it was because of a tipoff from Australian intelligence. Why did it start? Was it a dossier? No, it was because of a tipoff from Australian intelligence. No matter how many red herrings you throw out, the probable cause was again, A TIP OFF FROM AUSTRALIAN INTELLIGENCE IN 2016 BEFORE THE DOSSIER WAS AVAILABLE.
    No dossier no warrant

It started on a fake tip to Popadopulous

I posted that. You don't care. Facts mean nothing to you conspiritard
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

At least the Dems can now get back to passing important legislation for the country.

Or not.

Trump bailed on infrastructure talks today. You know, one of his legislative priorities. Presidential as always.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I heard EXONERATED

Bob barr’s Belly and I are laughing in the media room.
    The "joke" was lame the first time you told it Kunt.
    Go back to ass tongueing Bob Barr GayBob.
    Pretty funny how you're go to slam on Barr and Trump for that matter is that they are fat. Unless you're their wives or doctors I'm not sure why you'd care, but when a photo of Nadler is posted, your fucking hero who you claimed could do anything he wanted, where the guy looks like fucking Humpty Dumpty you cry like a bitch.

And I'll remind you that Nadler has had gastric bypass surgery. He used to be an even fatter ballooned faced blow hard.

Surprised he’s not in the trump administration. He’d “fit” in well! 😂 !1!!1
    Nothing says I lost better than going with a fat joke.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

Or not.

Trump bailed on infrastructure talks today. You know, one of his legislative priorities. Presidential as always.
    Good for him
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    Trump suggested the comments, and the numerous investigations into him, prevented them from negotiating.

“You can't do it under these circumstances,” Trump said. “Get these phony investigations over with.”

The president said he wanted to pursue an infrastructure proposal, but "instead of walking in happily into a meeting, I walk in to look at people that have just said that I was doing a cover-up."

Trump added: "I don't do cover-ups.”

Only a Muellertard like @CirrhosisDawg thinks the best way to negotiate is to lie and smear the person you are negotiating with

Maybe it works that way in high finance in South Pasadena down El Monte way
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Post-truth politics (also called post-factual politics and post-reality politics) is a political culture in which debate is framed largely by appeals to emotion disconnected from the details of policy, and by the repeated assertion of talking points to which factual rebuttals are ignored. Post-truth differs from traditional contesting and falsifying of facts by relegating facts and expert opinions to be of secondary importance relative to appeal to emotion. While this has been described as a contemporary problem, some observers have described it as a long-standing part of political life that was less notable before the advent of the Internet and related social changes.

SINCE YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACTS IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A DEBATE

Debating with an idiot isn't really debating. It's target practice.
  • Options

Trump suggested the comments, and the numerous investigations into him, prevented them from negotiating.

“You can't do it under these circumstances,” Trump said. “Get these phony investigations over with.”

The president said he wanted to pursue an infrastructure proposal, but "instead of walking in happily into a meeting, I walk in to look at people that have just said that I was doing a cover-up."

Only a Muellertard like @CirrhosisDawg thinks the best way to negotiate is to lie and smear the person you are negotiating with

You only do business with sycophants? You can’t cut a win-win deal deal with competitors, challengers and opponents?

That explains everything.
  • Options

A tip is never probable cause you fucking idiot. They used the dossier info to get the FISA Court warrants to spy, you tripling-down moron. You're an idiot with a sub 80 IQ who needs to do us a favor and drop dead, D2.

Leave and don't come back you HRC Cocksucker.
  • Options

A tip is never probable cause you fucking idiot. They used the dossier info to get the FISA Court warrants to spy, you tripling-down moron. You're an idiot with a sub 80 IQ who needs to do us a favor and drop dead, D2.

Leave and don't come back you HRC Cocksucker.
    ThudBomberFS meltdown potd.
  • Options

Trump doesn’t do cover ups? Stormy Daniels true?
  • Options

The gay little gnat weighs in again, pretending to be a man.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You only do business with sycophants? You can’t cut a win-win deal deal with competitors, challengers and opponents?

That explains everything.
    Like I say high finance in El Monte could be different

Maybe you like having people insult you. I'm a man so I don't. To each her own

I don't believe I said anything about me negotiating. Read for context
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Its just sex