Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Attention Kim Grinolds

124»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    LOL... It's up to 91 chincredibles
  • Options
    Founders Club

If I recall, the cancer won comment came during or right after Sark took another plunger in the desert and many of us thought Kim was trying to provide cover by changing the subject from another poor outing by Sark.

2013 at ASU
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Well Kim, first you posted your "the cancer has won" posts the night Don James died, and wouldn't allow the James family or UW the opportunity to make the proper announcement on their own terms. You felt the compulsion to draw attention to yourself in order to feed your ravenous ego. I doubt you ever felt any remorse over it. But who knows, maybe you did.

Last year, you took my name off of nine years' worth of articles I wrote for Dawgman.com and put Chris Fetters' name on them. That was amazingly petty of you, but I soon grew to be okay with it. Water under the bridge. Life goes on.

Now, one of your writers is directly ripping off the recruiting analysis from one of our own hardworking volunteers. You're stealing from the very website that you won't allow your own posters to mention by name, lest they be warned and banned. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

If I was going to be petty like you, I would get on the phone to your vice president of whatever and tell him about your thievery. Just like you had your VP call me a couple years ago as you blamed me for some nonsense going on with your website. It was fourth grade bullshit.

Bottom line, Hardcore Husky's message boards get more traffic than Dawgman, and you're resentful. I get it.

Neither of us saw that coming, did we? But here we are.

I know you're in the midst of devising your next "Buy One Month get Eight Months Free" special... But while I'd sincerely never wish ill will to your writers' livelihoods (I have no issue with them), it wouldn't bother me for you to witness Dawgman implode for good. In my opinion, you haven single-handedly destroyed a once-great website.

Now I overstand why you (and some others) get a bit perplexed when I post Chris Fetters or Kim Grinolds tweets, articles in my posts. Message headed and will try to avoid doing in the future when possible to source said information out from other sources...

Thank you, but post whatever you want.
    For the newbs, this right here ^ is the difference. This. Right. Here.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,518
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

If I recall, the cancer won comment came during or right after Sark took another plunger in the desert and many of us thought Kim was trying to provide cover by changing the subject from another poor outing by Sark.

2013 at ASU
    I was there. My anus still hasn't recovered from what Sparky did to us that night.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Poont of order: How does the cancer win exactly? It died when DJ died.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Are we? counting the 'banned' chins?

If not, it's 100 even.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

If not, it's 100 even.
    Banned chins are still chins.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    pawz said:

If not, it's 100 even.
    We count chins chindiscriminately around here, fren.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

If not, it's 100 even.
    96 chincredibles, 6 upvotes and 1 fuck off from Benny Beaver
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Poont of order: How does the cancer win exactly? It died when DJ died.

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

LawDawg1 said:

I feel like this was bumped just to try to get more chins.

Anyone chinning the original post will be entered into a drawing where the winner possibly goes golfing with Myles MF Gaskin!!1!!
    If Fox Sports worked for you like they served Griswold (now Viacom/paramount slave away for the guy), you'd be able to procure some cool prizes like a what's in the box? That's the kind of shit people pay $10.95/mo for.

And the access. The LPT are completely dialed in right now as always. Yesterday Ektard laughed at poasters telling them don't even bother thinking about Iuli. Today, he's hearing the coaches might try pursuing him...or they might not. Things change.

Just like the other day Adams bolting was fake made up stories (LPT were completely caught off guard) and today its looking like he could leave but don't be surprised if he stays. #lockedin
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

Anyone chinning the original post will be entered into a drawing where the winner possibly goes golfing with Myles MF Gaskin!!1!!
    If Fox Sports worked for you like they served Griswold (now Viacom/paramount slave away for the guy), you'd be able to procure some cool prizes like a what's in the box? That's the kind of shit people pay $10.95/mo for.

And the access. The LPT are completely dialed in right now as always. Yesterday Ektard laughed at poasters telling them don't even bother thinking about Iuli. Today, he's hearing the coaches might try pursuing him...or they might not. Things change.

Just like the other day Adams bolting was fake made up stories (LPT were completely caught off guard) and today its looking like he could leave but don't be surprised if he stays. #lockedin
    Things change. Ups and downs. Etc.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

LawDawg1 said:

Things change. Ups and downs. Etc.
    You're exactly right.

They've been doing this a LONG time. They've got some kids they're looking at that may or may not be currently committed to other schools but we've been told to keep it quiet. Stay tuned.

Some just really need to take a walk to gain some perspective. Things really need to be cleaned up they're such nice guys they've been letting it slide. Not in the middle of the store. After January 1, just say there will be no warnings...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    For the record... 103 chincredibles
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

For the record... 103 chincredibles

• Options
    Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

If Kim told you what was going on behind the scenes you'd be sleeping with the fishes.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,796
    Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

If Kim told you what was going on behind the scenes you'd be sleeping with the fishes.
    brb blonde

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

LawDawg1 said:

brb blonde

I’m gonna get in trouble today ;)