Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Attention Kim Grinolds

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Well Kim, first you posted your "the cancer has won" posts the night Don James died, and wouldn't allow the James family or UW the opportunity to make the proper announcement on their own terms. You felt the compulsion to draw attention to yourself in order to feed your ravenous ego. I doubt you ever felt any remorse over it. But who knows, maybe you did.

Last year, you took my name off of nine years' worth of articles I wrote for Dawgman.com and put Chris Fetters' name on them. That was amazingly petty of you, but I soon grew to be okay with it. Water under the bridge. Life goes on.

Now, one of your writers is directly ripping off the recruiting analysis from one of our own hardworking volunteers. You're stealing from the very website that you won't allow your own posters to mention by name, lest they be warned and banned. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

If I was going to be petty like you, I would get on the phone to your vice president of whatever and tell him about your thievery. Just like you had your VP call me a couple years ago as you blamed me for some nonsense going on with your website. It was fourth grade bullshit.

Bottom line, Hardcore Husky's message boards get more traffic than Dawgman, and you're resentful. I get it.

Neither of us saw that coming, did we? But here we are.

I know you're in the midst of devising your next "Buy One Month get Eight Months Free" special... But while I'd sincerely never wish ill will to your writers' livelihoods (I have no issue with them), it wouldn't bother me for you to witness Dawgman implode for good. In my opinion, you haven single-handedly destroyed a once-great website.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Will DDY, Sears or Amazon be first at filing legal paperwork?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Will DDY, Sears or Amazon be first at filing legal paperwork?

Amazon.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019