Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Attention Kim Grinolds

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Well Kim, first you posted your "the cancer has won" posts the night Don James died, and wouldn't allow the James family or UW the opportunity to make the proper announcement on their own terms. You felt the compulsion to draw attention to yourself in order to feed your ravenous ego. I doubt you ever felt any remorse over it. But who knows, maybe you did.

Last year, you took my name off of nine years' worth of articles I wrote for Dawgman.com and put Chris Fetters' name on them. That was amazingly petty of you, but I soon grew to be okay with it. Water under the bridge. Life goes on.

Now, one of your writers is directly ripping off the recruiting analysis from one of our own hardworking volunteers. You're stealing from the very website that you won't allow your own posters to mention by name, lest they be warned and banned. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

If I was going to be petty like you, I would get on the phone to your vice president of whatever and tell him about your thievery. Just like you had your VP call me a couple years ago as you blamed me for some nonsense going on with your website. It was fourth grade bullshit.

Bottom line, Hardcore Husky's message boards get more traffic than Dawgman, and you're resentful. I get it.

Neither of us saw that coming, did we? But here we are.

I know you're in the midst of devising your next "Buy One Month get Eight Months Free" special... But while I'd sincerely never wish ill will to your writers' livelihoods (I have no issue with them), it wouldn't bother me for you to witness Dawgman implode for good. In my opinion, you haven single-handedly destroyed a once-great website.

Now I overstand why you (and some others) get a bit perplexed when I post Chris Fetters or Kim Grinolds tweets, articles in my posts. Message headed and will try to avoid doing in the future when possible to source said information out from other sources...

Thank you, but post whatever you want.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Can somebody please find the post that this thread refers to?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can somebody please find the post that this thread refers to?

No
  • Options
    AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    @DerekJohnson at the sitdown with Grinolds

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

I feel like this was bumped just to try to get more chins.

Poasters are working harder than ever knowing the rankings are coming soon.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited December 2021
    Alpo said:

Top 5 scene in movie history right here.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    Sources said:

LawDawg1 said:

chinflation is back
    Chinflation never left. People throw out chins out here like @thechatch throws out singles at the Acrop.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sources said:

LawDawg1 said:

chinflation is back
    Chinflation never left. People throw out chins out here like @thechatch throws out singles at the Acrop.
    I don’t live in Portland, dummy
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    thechatch said:

Sources said:

LawDawg1 said:

chinflation is back
    I don’t live in Portland, dummy
    Immaterial.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Alpo said:

Hate this gif. Had to zoom in to make sure the mouth was actually moving and I wasn't having acid flashback.
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Well Kim, first you posted your "the cancer has won" posts the night Don James died, and wouldn't allow the James family or UW the opportunity to make the proper announcement on their own terms. You felt the compulsion to draw attention to yourself in order to feed your ravenous ego. I doubt you ever felt any remorse over it. But who knows, maybe you did.

Last year, you took my name off of nine years' worth of articles I wrote for Dawgman.com and put Chris Fetters' name on them. That was amazingly petty of you, but I soon grew to be okay with it. Water under the bridge. Life goes on.

Now, one of your writers is directly ripping off the recruiting analysis from one of our own hardworking volunteers. You're stealing from the very website that you won't allow your own posters to mention by name, lest they be warned and banned. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

If I was going to be petty like you, I would get on the phone to your vice president of whatever and tell him about your thievery. Just like you had your VP call me a couple years ago as you blamed me for some nonsense going on with your website. It was fourth grade bullshit.

Bottom line, Hardcore Husky's message boards get more traffic than Dawgman, and you're resentful. I get it.

Neither of us saw that coming, did we? But here we are.

I know you're in the midst of devising your next "Buy One Month get Eight Months Free" special... But while I'd sincerely never wish ill will to your writers' livelihoods (I have no issue with them), it wouldn't bother me for you to witness Dawgman implode for good. In my opinion, you haven single-handedly destroyed a once-great website.

Agree