Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #67: Cinco de Mayo 2019!

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    spuden said:

Good pod, I’ve been waiting too long for a new one. Great NFL draft analysis with UW players and development. The small yappy dog barking in the background should DIAFF. Thanks for the pod gents!

IT IS A PUPPY. I'm sorry. DAMMIT.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019
    Mad_Son said:

Baseman said:

Mad_Son said:

Notes:
    I'm drinking a margarita too!
    My wife just likened a frozen margarita to a slushie and I agree
    I love buffy miller
    Don't forget to count my wife as one of your listeners albeit unwillingly
    17 minutes in and we're lauding byron Murphy for his great decision to go to UW and my wife enquires about the Mexican hat dance. I inform her the pod is two hours twenty three minutes short. Also at this point I've also had some shieldaig, buffalo trace s/o @Tequilla, and teeling
    23 minutes in and my wife says she understands why I like this pod - three hours of Mexican hat dance
    Fuck yeah. Fuck you Bush. Use our gd tes
    Shout out simple minded pricks
    At this point I'd like to remind everyone that my primary contribution to our lexicon is how will we ever replace Feeney and Littleton
    I'm still surprised benning has eligibility left - I feel like he is approaching jordan white- frisbee territory
    I think weight isn't discussed enough here - don't get me wrong - I say this literally as you're discussing ngata's weight... but like think about when you lift.. you do like X reps at weight Y and then X/5 reps at weight Y+20. Big guys tire the opponents out. You can't sacrifice speed but as the game wears on having quick guys who are big kills
    Gregory... fyfmfe
    Sam Huard 2021 it's not just injury. Let's not forget 5 star Casey Paus. I have reason to believe Huard will be better but it is not a given. I'm so happy we still have Sirmon... for now...
    End act 1

I’m still pissed you purposely avoided me at the Rose Bowl tailgate
    I definitely saw you but you at the tailgate but you were busy chatting. Good thing I found @YellowSnow and @Doog_de_Jour though. 10/10 would tailgate with again.

I sat two rows behind you though!
    Says the Bob Gregory of networking. You probably ended up with the Cobra shirt, too
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

spuden said:

Good pod, I’ve been waiting too long for a new one. Great NFL draft analysis with UW players and development. The small yappy dog barking in the background should DIAFF. Thanks for the pod gents!

We already have one annoying yappy puppy on this board.
    Bazey ur a cunt.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

spuden said:

We already have one annoying yappy puppy on this board.
    Bazey ur a cunt.
    Yes, and?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also, fuck you guys bc I just finished my boring ass road trip through such notable Central valley locations as Taft, Belridge, and Kettleman city before the release of this pod. I contented myself with listening to previous pods and the sounds of potholes chewing away at my tires and suspension. Now I'm back with the family and have to figure out when to listen to this.

All that said, thanks for the pod and Jake Haener sucks.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    Begin act 2:
    Not drinking anymore. It's a shame I don't have a modern workplace where it is common to keep a bottle in my desk.
    Imagine having a complete oline. I am really excited to get to the place where there aren't talent gaps anymore. 2.5/5 on the oline isn't enough. You haven't spoken about qb yet but we have some quantum probability function where it looks we may end up with a stud instead of a bust.
    The whole gamer thing is real. I think anyone who has ever lived in this world has experienced that some people situationally perform differently than others. Some people improvise better than others after they lined up and ran their planned route. . No one is saying that practice is unimportant but petersen obviously has jumped the shark here. Famous Person Z once said something along the lines of plans are great but once you go to battle they all fall apart.
    Nothing wrong with try hards. The problem is people who elevate them above their capabilities. Try hard is a good quality in talented players. Saying you hate people who bust their asses to hit their ceiling is ridiculous.
    Smalls is killing me. As you note it's not his fault - our coaches have been walking around with blinders. They have taken the same view as much of this board - we know we're not racist so it is ok. This ignores implicit bias and perception and it hurts us.
    Fin

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    Baseman said:

Mad_Son said:

Baseman said:

Mad_Son said:

Notes:
    I'm drinking a margarita too!
    My wife just likened a frozen margarita to a slushie and I agree
    I love buffy miller
    Don't forget to count my wife as one of your listeners albeit unwillingly
    17 minutes in and we're lauding byron Murphy for his great decision to go to UW and my wife enquires about the Mexican hat dance. I inform her the pod is two hours twenty three minutes short. Also at this point I've also had some shieldaig, buffalo trace s/o @Tequilla, and teeling
    23 minutes in and my wife says she understands why I like this pod - three hours of Mexican hat dance
    Fuck yeah. Fuck you Bush. Use our gd tes
    Shout out simple minded pricks
    At this point I'd like to remind everyone that my primary contribution to our lexicon is how will we ever replace Feeney and Littleton
    I'm still surprised benning has eligibility left - I feel like he is approaching jordan white- frisbee territory
    I think weight isn't discussed enough here - don't get me wrong - I say this literally as you're discussing ngata's weight... but like think about when you lift.. you do like X reps at weight Y and then X/5 reps at weight Y+20. Big guys tire the opponents out. You can't sacrifice speed but as the game wears on having quick guys who are big kills
    Gregory... fyfmfe
    Sam Huard 2021 it's not just injury. Let's not forget 5 star Casey Paus. I have reason to believe Huard will be better but it is not a given. I'm so happy we still have Sirmon... for now...
    End act 1

I’m still pissed you purposely avoided me at the Rose Bowl tailgate
    I definitely saw you but you at the tailgate but you were busy chatting. Good thing I found @YellowSnow and @Doog_de_Jour though. 10/10 would tailgate with again.

I sat two rows behind you though!
    Says the Bob Gregory of networking. You probably ended up with the Cobra shirt, too
    It was a great shirt. I wish I had it.

Bob Gregory of networking. That hurts. Probably the harshest thing anyone has said to me. I need to reevaluate my life.

Also now seems like a good time to shout out my boy @Gladstone, another great RB hook up.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Exactly half way through. Why can’t the walls at my work be thick enough to block the sound of the poddie...?

Very exciting so far. Great stuff all around.

Two notes:
    Please chew louder next time.
    Fuck your ankle biting poodle.