Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Today in JIVE ASS News

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Getting a little personal here guys let's keep passive aggressive like me and Benny and his cunty flags

Nothing personal on my end.
    Same here. Benny being a dumb beavlet cunt is just a fact.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Something just occurred to me. At the time Google shut down our adsense, I was told it was for all the profanity and took that explanation at face value. I spoke with the former owner of Shaggy Bevo about it and he was perplexed because he was able to have ad revenue despite all the profanity on his site. In retrospect, I think HH might have been flagged because we were too conservative for Google's agenda. I'm not saying it's certain but I think that's definitely possible.

Lol. You’ve lost the plot lately.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    ntxduck said:

B4L LOL.

Majority of the guys who don't make lifetime $ in the league will sell real estate, cosch or run camps.

Molder of men. Pfft. I bought that shit hook line and sinker wiTh willingham. That @RaceBannon , who remembers, doesn't rub it in my face is act of maturity and restraint.

The biggest joke in sports is this never-ending urge to make it about more than sports. Jimminy. Fuck life lessons. That's what parents and real mentors are for.

My kids have never had a coach I ever wanted to role model anything for them. I would actually tell them: unless you want to be a fucking youth soccer coach at Crossfire and make $40 k a year in a town that impoverishes people making 100, whenever [name] starts talking about anything other than soccer tune her the fuck out. She knows soccer; but she's a moron for everything else.

Texas All American stud D 1 player and now coaching teenage girls. Sports is a brutal way to make a buck. It's like acting. 99.8% starve while .02% live large. Not a cohort from which you want to draw wisdom. Most coaches are stupid.

Wish mosster was still here to offer his fball coach in a major fball state wisdom
    Exhibit A to my original point.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019
    Meek said:

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

Our coaching staff has retooled their whole recruiting strategy and called for a hard re-brand on OKG (you can see the comically obvious/reactionary rebrand play out on twitter). They are now going to try to emphasize B4L over OKG, but desperately want to show the world that OKG isn't racist and that people have fun at UW.

Pete is going hard after Smalls personally and it's not over.

Pete is apparently pissed that Taggart and Cristobal would stoop to this! ("How dare my enemies exploit my weaknesses in a billion dollar industry!?!?")

Unfortunately for 40% of white people here, we are going to continue to recruit black players even if they are JIVE ASSES and may now even try to emphasize it a bit.

Just what I'm hearing don't twist.

Has anyone sent this link to Jen Cohen?

All Husky fans should approve this message.

Take the gloves off Pete. The NT is in your grasps.
    I'm all 100% behind taking the gloves off ...

I've been pissed about all of this all week and it's largely driven by the fact that so much of this is BS
    new bored motto?
    As long as I get my royalties
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

B4L LOL.

Majority of the guys who don't make lifetime $ in the league will sell real estate, cosch or run camps.

Molder of men. Pfft. I bought that shit hook line and sinker wiTh willingham. That @RaceBannon , who remembers, doesn't rub it in my face is act of maturity and restraint.

The biggest joke in sports is this never-ending urge to make it about more than sports. Jimminy. Fuck life lessons. That's what parents and real mentors are for.

My kids have never had a coach I ever wanted to role model anything for them. I would actually tell them: unless you want to be a fucking youth soccer coach at Crossfire and make $40 k a year in a town that impoverishes people making 100, whenever [name] starts talking about anything other than soccer tune her the fuck out. She knows soccer; but she's a moron for everything else.

Texas All American stud D 1 player and now coaching teenage girls. Sports is a brutal way to make a buck. It's like acting. 99.8% starve while .02% live large. Not a cohort from which you want to draw wisdom. Most coaches are stupid.

Try $60k a year and $40 an hour (45 min) for lessons —cash.

Throw in camps and a coach with a middling college or semi-pro back ground makes well over $100k a year, most of it under the table.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Meek said:

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

Our coaching staff has retooled their whole recruiting strategy and called for a hard re-brand on OKG (you can see the comically obvious/reactionary rebrand play out on twitter). They are now going to try to emphasize B4L over OKG, but desperately want to show the world that OKG isn't racist and that people have fun at UW.

Pete is apparently pissed that Taggart and Cristobal would stoop to this! ("How dare my enemies exploit my weaknesses in a billion dollar industry!?!?")

Unfortunately for 40% of white people here, we are going to continue to recruit black players even if they are JIVE ASSES and may now even try to emphasize it a bit.

I've been pissed about all of this all week and it's largely driven by the fact that so much of this is BS
    new bored motto?

• Options
    Meek said:

Tequilla said:

Meek said:

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

new bored motto?

Hurtful
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Meek said:

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

new bored motto?
    you had to edit that?
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Meek said:

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

new bored motto?
    you had to edit that?
    Phone + Margs

Keep on hating
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Meek said:

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

new bored motto?
    you had to edit that?
    Phone + Margs

Keep on hating
    Margs with @Tequilla night would make a great auction item
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Meek said:

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

new bored motto?
    you had to edit that?
    Phone + Margs

Keep on hating
    Margs with @Tequilla night would make a great auction item
    #truth
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Meek said:

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

new bored motto?
    you had to edit that?
    Phone + Margs

Keep on hating
    I *heart* you brother
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can someone tell me what "B4L" means. I'm a little out of the loop.
  • Options
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    phineas said:

Can someone tell me what "B4L" means. I'm a little out of the loop.

I just read this shit and have no idea
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    B4L was an all black boy band
  • Options
    Avatarsare4fagsAvatarsare4fags Member Posts: 125
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Something just occurred to me. At the time Google shut down our adsense, I was told it was for all the profanity and took that explanation at face value. I spoke with the former owner of Shaggy Bevo about it and he was perplexed because he was able to have ad revenue despite all the profanity on his site. In retrospect, I think HH might have been flagged because we were too conservative for Google's agenda. I'm not saying it's certain but I think that's definitely possible.

A site of Washington fans more conservative than one in Texas???.... If you don't understand the Larry Scott agenda I can't help you. He isnt the Manchurian Commisioner. He knows exactly what he is doing. And he rode his bike down to Google to deal with you personally