Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW out of it for Smalls

124»

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019
    If he doesn't come here he needs to go to Clemson or Bama, some place that will maximize his talents and position him to be the top pick in the draft.

The absolute worst thing for us would be for him to go to FSU and never develop. None of this Foster Sarrell shit where doogs like Ballz can scream "Jaxson Kirkland is better anyway". We need him to succeed. We need him make us us hurt. We need him to be the one that got away.

Otherwise nothing is going to change.

If he doesn't come here he needs to go to Clemson or Bama, some place that will maximize his talents and position him to be the top pick in the draft.

The absolute worst thing for us would be for him to go to FSU and never develop. None of this Foster Sarrell shit where doogs like Ballz can scream "Jaxson Kirkland is better anyway". We need him to succeed. We need him make us us hurt. We need him to be the one that got away.

Classy poast.

I am not that classy.
    It's not about class, and it's not about rooting for Smalls. Selfishly I'd love to see him pay the price for passing on UW.

But Eason passed on us, lost his job and came home. Foster passed on us and has become a nobody. If elite guys passing on us and sucking made the next guy say "I better not skip out on UW" Smalls wouldn't be leaving. We need him to succeed to force Pete to change his approach.

There's just way too many doogs around the program who will justify anything and WDWHA any talent who leaves.

This one needs to hurt. Continuously.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

What’s the bitches name that hurt you?

I’ll cut her for you.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Not surprising at all.

LOL from the guy who says there is no downside to signing a class with less than 30% black kids.

You need to understand that when we criticize Pete we are trying to apply pressure to improve. We aren't saying to fire him.

But to pretend everything is peachy and then conclude its not a big deal when we are eliminated 9 months before NSD for a generational talent in our own backyard is some doog bullshit.
    We never got the top in state 5 star all world players, unless they are Locker or Huard who grew up doogs.

Hence this not being surprising
    Another doog legend

James owned the state and so did Rick

Petersen treats local talent like a bum shitting in the street
    I'm hearing bums shitting in the streets are treated better in Seattle.
    @TierbsHsotBoobs true?!?!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    bigcc said:

Maybe the kid wants to GTFO of a shitty city and an entourage of ass-kissing, hero-worshipping losers who would cling to him like glue and expect some free handouts and hookups for the next 25 years. Like his former HS wannabe coaching staff - hint, hint. Maybe the kid sees the corruption he’s at the center of and wants to get the fuck away from that crowd of losers and hangers-on.

Yeah he wants to leave shitty Seattle for fucking Pullman, where he definitely wouldn't have his ass kicked and be worshipped, FOH
    If you truly believe he's serious about WSU, then you don't know this kid at all, and you're a fucking fool to top it off.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bags needed to compete for the Elite.

Classy poast.

I am not that classy.
    It's not about class, and it's not about rooting for Smalls. Selfishly I'd love to see him pay the price for passing on UW.

But Eason passed on us, lost his job and came home. Foster passed on us and has become a nobody. If elite guys passing on us and sucking made the next guy say "I better not skip out on UW" Smalls wouldn't be leaving. We need him to succeed to force Pete to change his approach.

There's just way too many doogs around the program who will justify anything and WDWHA any talent who leaves.

This one needs to hurt. Continuously.
    Or we could fix our offense and be really fucking good anyways?
    I respect the optimism