Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW out of it for Smalls

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019

Not surprising at all.

LOL from the guy who says there is no downside to signing a class with less than 30% black kids.

You need to understand that when we criticize Pete we are trying to apply pressure to improve. We aren't saying to fire him.

But to pretend everything is peachy and then conclude its not a big deal when we are eliminated 9 months before NSD for a generational talent in our own backyard is some doog bullshit.
    We never got the top in state 5 star all world players, unless they are Locker or Huard who grew up doogs.

Hence this not being surprising
    Another doog legend

James owned the state and so did Rick

Petersen treats local talent like a bum shitting in the street
    I know fuck all about James because he stopped coaching right around the time I was born, which is about the last time the fucking Mariners made the playoffs
    Then fucking learn so you don't make stupid doog statements

Wow, 30 years ago UW could get some good recruits when James was the best coach and USC was down.

AMAZING!!!!!
    You're the equivalent of James never played a SERIOUS Arizona doog

We can't recruit California or Washington and guys that did uh I have no idea how you guys think

I thought Petersen was the best coach and USC is down

Make a coherent argument
    We just got the best class in the history of the fucking program hahahaha. This place is comedy central
    But I thought we can't recruit?
    We have struggled for a while to get the best in state players to stay home. The ones we have got, Locker, Middleton, Sione Pototao, werent great

What we are getting is a fuck load of 4 stars with Bama and other legit offers
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Brandon Huffman says so...Troll job of the century.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PGOS: there is no proof Oregon is negatively recruiting UW on OKG being racist.

-Elite local black recruit eliminates UW and its confirmed with details that Oregon was doing exactly that.-

PGOS: Not surprising. We never get elite local talent. Oh, and YOU'RE RACIST for acknowleding what was happening instead of pretending everything is fine!

Except it's not confirmed with details. Jesus!
    Well thats an impossible standard unless Coach Cristobal posts here. I would think Greg Lewis would be a good enough source for you though.

I am sure its just a coincidence that Smalls eliminated UW the same week this rumor came out.

As you were.
    Link?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Not surprising at all.

LOL from the guy who says there is no downside to signing a class with less than 30% black kids.

You need to understand that when we criticize Pete we are trying to apply pressure to improve. We aren't saying to fire him.

But to pretend everything is peachy and then conclude its not a big deal when we are eliminated 9 months before NSD for a generational talent in our own backyard is some doog bullshit.
    We never got the top in state 5 star all world players, unless they are Locker or Huard who grew up doogs.

Smalls grew up a doog.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739

Not surprising at all.

They’re white. They don’t count.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    Maybe the kid wants to GTFO of a shitty city and an entourage of ass-kissing, hero-worshipping losers who would cling to him like glue and expect some free handouts and hookups for the next 25 years. Like his former HS wannabe coaching staff - hint, hint. Maybe the kid sees the corruption he’s at the center of and wants to get the fuck away from that crowd of losers and hangers-on.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Maybe the kid wants to GTFO of a shitty city and an entourage of ass-kissing, hero-worshipping losers who would cling to him like glue and expect some free handouts and hookups for the next 25 years. Like his former HS wannabe coaching staff - hint, hint. Maybe the kid sees the corruption he’s at the center of and wants to get the fuck away from that crowd of losers and hangers-on.

Yeah he wants to leave shitty Seattle for fucking Pullman, where he definitely wouldn't have his ass kicked and be worshipped, FOH
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    bigcc said:

Yeah he wants to leave shitty Seattle for fucking Pullman, where he definitely wouldn't have his ass kicked and be worshipped, FOH

In Pullman he would be worshipped by hot, loose coeds. At UW he would be worshipped by a bunch of male, "woke" white liberal idiots like half the posters on here.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2019
    If you’re gonna go to the south at least go to Bammer or Clemson. Florida *might* not suck in a few years, but FSU? Jesus
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Huffman said 2 months ago he was talking with Smalls and that his transfer seemed to lock it up to UW. Huffman was about to put in a CB for UW, and Smalls even told him he should consider doing it.

Then in April Smalls visited UF and FSU. Huffman said their next conversation was completely different in the way Smalls talked. Smalls suddenly seemed against staying home and talked about wanting to go away. He said that the south is just different about football and it’s just a different vibe and experience.

Huffman thinks Oregon will be in it for awhile but doesn’t expect him to stay here. He said from his convos with Smalls the last two months, he is getting the feeling it’s UF in the lead and FSU second.

as i've been saying for weeks.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I would rather see him at WSU over Oregon. 2021 here we come!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    If he goes to FSU I will laugh so fucking hard. Dan Mullen is an idiot as well
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I will personally ensure he doesn’t go to FSU. I might get a restraining order in the process but it will be great fun.

That way I can flip the flaming middles to this piece of shit town as I exit.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I will personally ensure he doesn’t go to FSU. I might get a restraining order in the process but it will be great fun.

No. Let it happen.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

No. Let it happen.