Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW out of it for Smalls

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Not surprising at all.

LOL from the guy who says there is no downside to signing a class with less than 30% black kids.

You need to understand that when we criticize Pete we are trying to apply pressure to improve. We aren't saying to fire him.

But to pretend everything is peachy and then conclude its not a big deal when we are eliminated 9 months before NSD for a generational talent in our own backyard is some doog bullshit.
    We never got the top in state 5 star all world players, unless they are Locker or Huard who grew up doogs.

Hence this not being surprising
    We also never win National Championships except when the stars align.

Do we want that to change?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,548
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The hypocrisy of arguing that it doesn't matter that all the top recruits in California are black (9 out of top 10 in 2020) because UW recruits Washington, Oregon, Hawaii, Arizona, Nevada...

while on the same day claiming it also doesn't matter that we just got eliminated for the top recruit in our backyard (and main non-California recruiting turf that you cited to earlier) is mind boggling.

Holy fuck you are insufferable. And a fucking racist.
  • Options

The hypocrisy of arguing that it doesn't matter that all the top recruits in California are black (9 out of top 10 in 2020) because UW recruits Washington, Oregon, Hawaii, Arizona, Nevada...

while on the same day claiming it also doesn't matter that we just got eliminated for the top recruit in our backyard (and main non-California recruiting turf that you cited to earlier) is mind boggling.

I'm the racist? LOL yeah because acknowledging that racism exists and that policies and procedures which don't have racist intent can have disparate impacts makes me a racist.

I suppose you don't see color?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Not surprising at all.

LOL from the guy who says there is no downside to signing a class with less than 30% black kids.

You need to understand that when we criticize Pete we are trying to apply pressure to improve. We aren't saying to fire him.

But to pretend everything is peachy and then conclude its not a big deal when we are eliminated 9 months before NSD for a generational talent in our own backyard is some doog bullshit.
    We never got the top in state 5 star all world players, unless they are Locker or Huard who grew up doogs.

Another doog legend

James owned the state and so did Rick

Petersen treats local talent like a bum shitting in the street
    I know fuck all about James because he stopped coaching right around the time I was born, which is about the last time the fucking Mariners made the playoffs
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'm the racist? LOL yeah because acknowledging that racism exists and that policies and procedures which don't have racist intent can have disparate impacts makes me a racist.

I suppose you don't see color?
    Youre a fucking racist because youre a typical white Seattle lib talking like the authority on race in one of the whitest big cities in the united states.

You have the racism of low expectations.
  • Options
    Founders Club

PGOS: there is no proof Oregon is negatively recruiting UW on OKG being racist.

-Elite local black recruit eliminates UW and its confirmed with details that Oregon was doing exactly that.-

PGOS: Not surprising. We never get elite local talent. Oh, and YOU'RE RACIST for acknowleding what was happening instead of pretending everything is fine!

Except it's not confirmed with details. Jesus!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Not surprising at all.

Another doog legend

I know fuck all about James because he stopped coaching right around the time I was born, which is about the last time the fucking Mariners made the playoffs
    Then fucking learn so you don't make stupid doog statements

Wow, 30 years ago UW could get some good recruits when James was the best coach and USC was down.

AMAZING!!!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,322
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not surprising at all.

Another doog legend

Wow, 30 years ago UW could get some good recruits when James was the best coach and USC was down.

AMAZING!!!!!
    You're the equivalent of James never played a SERIOUS Arizona doog

We can't recruit California or Washington and guys that did uh I have no idea how you guys think

I thought Petersen was the best coach and USC is down

Make a coherent argument
  • Options
    Founders Club

Not surprising at all.

Another doog legend

AMAZING!!!!!

We can't recruit California or Washington and guys that did uh I have no idea how you guys think

Make a coherent argument
    We just got the best class in the history of the fucking program hahahaha. This place is comedy central
  • Options
    Founders Club

-Elite local black recruit eliminates UW and its confirmed with details that Oregon was doing exactly that.-

PGOS: Not surprising. We never get elite local talent. Oh, and YOU'RE RACIST for acknowleding what was happening instead of pretending everything is fine!

Well thats an impossible standard unless Coach Cristobal posts here. I would think Greg Lewis would be a good enough source for you though.

I am sure its just a coincidence that Smalls eliminated UW the same week this rumor came out.

As you were.
    It could be. There are some talented trolls out there.

Race just said Greg Lewis used to suck off Ty at doogman, so uhhh no he is not a good enough source
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not surprising at all.

Another doog legend

AMAZING!!!!!

Make a coherent argument
    We just got the best class in the history of the fucking program hahahaha. This place is comedy central
    But I thought we can't recruit?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The best class won the natty filled with California and Washington kids

Hope this helps
  • Options

Well thats an impossible standard unless Coach Cristobal posts here. I would think Greg Lewis would be a good enough source for you though.

I am sure its just a coincidence that Smalls eliminated UW the same week this rumor came out.

As you were.

Race just said Greg Lewis used to suck off Ty at doogman, so uhhh no he is not a good enough source
    Inside sources tend to be biased. Doesn't mean they don't have information.

And in this case that information is negative for UW. So no reason to doubt it based on bias.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

As you were.

Inside sources tend to be biased. Doesn't mean they don't have information.

And in this case that information is negative for UW. So no reason to doubt it based on bias.
    True. My feud with Lewis notwithstanding he's an administration friend. You could expect him to defend Petersen but he's putting this out