Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elijah Jackson, 2020 3* DB, Harbor City (Lawndale), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

I'm not even impressed by this kid and don't really want him but now I have to because I'm afraid of the plan D guy we'll have to offer if we don't get him. Early in the cycle we thought we were getting Ringo and Hector as slam dunks to UW at corner. Doesn't look like we'll get either. Good safety class but the corners are gonna be straight up hidden gem guys unless their Senior film really impresses.

Weird, cause
    Ballz said:

A class of Smith, Esteen, Covington, and Hector would be very solid. Not elite, but very solid

That's an elite class. Esteen and Smith are 4-stars too.
    Ballz gonna Ballz
    "an elite class" was referring to us getting Hector instead of Jackson ya bish.
    Good thing I quoted you to point out you had Smith as a four star.

Bish.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2019
    dnc said:

Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

I'm not even impressed by this kid and don't really want him but now I have to because I'm afraid of the plan D guy we'll have to offer if we don't get him. Early in the cycle we thought we were getting Ringo and Hector as slam dunks to UW at corner. Doesn't look like we'll get either. Good safety class but the corners are gonna be straight up hidden gem guys unless their Senior film really impresses.

Weird, cause
    Ballz said:

A class of Smith, Esteen, Covington, and Hector would be very solid. Not elite, but very solid

Ballz gonna Ballz

Bish.
    And what did I say contradicted that? I always have hedged myself and said I still need to see his Senior film to be sure. But 4-star tools are there to work with. Fuck off bish. Always looking for a "gotcha" moment on Ballz.
  • Options
    Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

Weird, cause
    Ballz said:

Ballz gonna Ballz

Bish.
    And what did I say contradicted that? I always have hedged myself and said I still need to see his Senior film to be sure. But 4-star tools are there to work with. Fuck off bish.
    One day he's a four star and key piece in an elite class, the next minute he's a hidden gem guy.

I can't handle your ups and downs.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

Weird, cause
    Ballz said:

Ballz gonna Ballz

Bish.
    And what did I say contradicted that? I always have hedged myself and said I still need to see his Senior film to be sure. But 4-star tools are there to work with. Fuck off bish.
    One day he's a four star and key piece in an elite class, the next minute he's a hidden gem guy.

That's kind of the definition of a "hidden gem" retard. A guy with 4-star talent who hasn't put it on film yet.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Judging by his twitter activity, another recruit Dennis does not like.

not on Love's level
  • Options

3 star?

Pass

Good to know. Oh wait, he's already committed...
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    dnc said:

I'm old enough to remember when Kim said we were only taking 2 DB's in this class.

You would think after 20 years of underestimating class size he would figure this shit out.
  • Options

dnc said:

I'm old enough to remember when Kim said we were only taking 2 DB's in this class.

You would think after 20 years of woefully mismanaging his customer on a message bored would figure this shit out.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Beno4Life said:

Biggins:

Right now, a DB offer from Jimmy Lake is gold and probably carries as much weight as a WR offer from Clemson or an OL offer from Alabama. No one has recruited the position better in recent years than Washington and with the proper development, there is no doubt Jackson has the ability to play on Sunday’s down the road.

This.

According to @sonics1993, the elite dudes—Ringo, Ricks, Phillips, Ransom—craved the brighter lights of the SEC and Big 10. Yet here we are going to NY6 games and getting dudes drafted, yet Whoregon has a higher-ranked secondary.

Jimmy is pretty much the only coach I trust to recruit and develop. So I'm sure these four dudes will ball out.

As Biggins wrote, I do like Jackson's length and versatility. Will be interesting to see where each of these four end up in our D.

And I still want Hector for the #HometownHero momentum, EC pipeline, stars (blue-chip ratio!), and skill.
    Their top 2 guys (Williams and Slusher) are pretty soft commits.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

Weird, cause
    Ballz said:

Ballz gonna Ballz

Bish.

That's kind of the definition of a "hidden gem" retard. A guy with 4-star talent who hasn't put it on film yet.
    There are very few instances in society today in which anything is actually racist against white people. Educated people understand that which is why nobody cares. White people are not minorities in this country and over the past 500 years European people and people of European decent have been the most villainous people in human history. It's not like white people were slaves in this country and then generationally oppressed while being called "white trash". That didn't happen, so it's a false equivalency. I call you trash because I think you're a trash person and a racist. You continue to prove me right. You're literally on record saying I'm from Tacoma relentlessly and now trying to subliminally call me the n-word and you think that equates to me calling you white trash? LMAO get the fuck out of here.

It's time @DerekJohnson. This guy thinks he's untouchable because he's been here so long and he's escalating his racism. He's gotta go
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

Weird, cause
    Ballz said:

Ballz gonna Ballz

Bish.

There are very few instances in society today in which anything is actually racist against white people. Educated people understand that which is why nobody cares. White people are not minorities in this country and over the past 500 years European people and people of European decent have been the most villainous people in human history. It's not like white people were slaves in this country and then generationally oppressed while being called "white trash". That didn't happen, so it's a false equivalency. I call you trash because I think you're a trash person and a racist. You continue to prove me right. You're literally on record saying I'm from Tacoma relentlessly and now trying to subliminally call me the n-word and you think that equates to me calling you white trash? LMAO get the fuck out of here.

It's time @DerekJohnson. This guy thinks he's untouchable because he's been here so long and he's escalating his racism. He's gotta go
    Seconded
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sancho said:

European people and people of European decent have been the most villainous people in human history.

Go do some reading on my people the Aztecs...

https://m.ranker.com/list/facts-about-tlacaxipehualiztli-aztec-skin-flaying-ceremony/kellen-perry
    They kill you before doing any of the tortuous shit? Pussies.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    I could see Smith and Esteen each getting a 4th star
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I could see Smith and Esteen each getting a 4th star

More likely that it would be Jackson and Esteen. Biggins posted the other day that Smith is ranked right where he should be (at #78 cb) and insinuated that things aren't looking good for him even bring a starter on Bosco this year.

I dont think either of them will actually bump up to 4*