Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup's early draft notes

-Sample in mid 2nd is unreal. That's what happens with the best coach in America. His staff is part of his success. Weight room, technique, pure coaching at every level..it shows in draft. Did same at Boise with 2-stars. Now he"s getting 4 stars. Simply the best program in the pac12...but u dipshits want him fired. Thank the lord I only have 2 days left here.

-UW 2 1s t round picks (Murphy 33 same thing) Sample 2nd, Rapp coming soon)

-No USC-UCLA picks...very sad, bad for Pac12 UW (Pete) sends guys to league. No wonder they're by far the best program, best coach in Pac. New DB-U. Ain't close. TE-U too. But weve been there b4. Thanks Pete.

-Oregon-where are your picks? Ha. Recruits pay attention

-utah safety Blair real deal. Headhunter. I'd take him over Rapp too. Good job hawks. Milloy was so much better than both these guys it's not funnyto what's his name who compared rapp-milloy

-Daniel Jones at 6. So awesome. Fuck the Mannings

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Rapp just picked. How many did Sark send to league? You guys are so buttfuckered. Just go ahead and carve Pete's statue. Going right next to DJ's.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

8 wins in 19

With u as always pumper
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Rose bowl 20 year vs 777-7win Steve. You're a bright one. Glad Pup and 2 stood by him confidently. Then again, that's what distinguishes us as experts and true pundits...and u guys as hacks. Btw, pup was 1 win off 8 prediction (regular season). You clam dicks all had 12 wins. It's why I do better in Vegas:)
  • Options
    Btw, you wont like my '19 prediction either. But per usual, I'll be dead nuts or closer than you fags
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    So I was totally right
  • Options

-Sample in mid 2nd is unreal. That's what happens with the best coach in America. His staff is part of his success. Weight room, technique, pure coaching at every level..it shows in draft. Did same at Boise with 2-stars. Now he"s getting 4 stars. Simply the best program in the pac12...but u dipshits want him fired. Thank the lord I only have 2 days left here.

-UW 2 1s t round picks (Murphy 33 same thing) Sample 2nd, Rapp coming soon)

-No USC-UCLA picks...very sad, bad for Pac12 UW (Pete) sends guys to league. No wonder they're by far the best program, best coach in Pac. New DB-U. Ain't close. TE-U too. But weve been there b4. Thanks Pete.

-Oregon-where are your picks? Ha. Recruits pay attention

-utah safety Blair real deal. Headhunter. I'd take him over Rapp too. Good job hawks. Milloy was so much better than both these guys it's not funnyto what's his name who compared rapp-milloye

-Daniel Jones at 6. So awesome. Fuck the Mannings

Hi, I just downvote facts. Pretty obvious yous lightweights support a certain political party, and not the moderate one. 3.2% GDP:)))
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Rose bowl 20 year vs 777-7win Steve. You're a bright one. Glad Pup and 2 stood by him confidently. Then again, that's what distinguishes us as experts and true pundits...and u guys as hacks. Btw, pup was 1 win off 8 prediction (regular season). You clam dicks all had 12 wins. It's why I do better in Vegas:)

Those 2 days can’t get here soon enough
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Thought you were out on Petersen pump
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Those 2 days can’t get here soon enough
    ybe
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Rapp just picked. How many did Sark send to league? You guys are so buttfuckered. Just go ahead and carve Pete's statue. Going right next to DJ's.

By the time Don James had been at UW five years, he had won a Rose Bowl and beat #6 Texas in the Sun Bowl. He had also beaten four teams ranked in the top 10. In years six and seven he went to Rose Bowls.

Pete has won the Heart of Dallas Bowl. He beat Stanford and WSU when they were top 10.

If Pete wants a statute (I doubt he does, which is a good quality) he'd better start winning some NY6 games.
    win or gtfo, but he is going to win one this year
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    Swaye's Wigwam

By the time Don James had been at UW five years, he had won a Rose Bowl and beat #6 Texas in the Sun Bowl. He had also beaten four teams ranked in the top 10. In years six and seven he went to Rose Bowls.

Pete has won the Heart of Dallas Bowl. He beat Stanford and WSU when they were top 10.

If Pete wants a statute (I doubt he does, which is a good quality) he'd better start winning some NY6 games.
    2016 Alabama >>>> 1977 Michigan. This is not even close. 1979 Texas was ranked #11 and not #6.

DJ is our GOAT coach until he isn’t but it’s way too early say after 5 years that Pete can’t end up better.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,915
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

2016 Alabama >>>> 1977 Michigan. This is not even close. 1979 Texas was ranked #11 and not #6.

DJ is our GOAT coach until he isn’t but it’s way too early say after 5 years that Pete can’t end up better.
    Texas was ranked #6 going into the bowl game... Hello?

Where did I say Pete can't do better? C'mon now, you're arguing like Hondo and moving the debate 5 degrees
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Where did I say Pete can't do better? C'mon now, you're arguing like Hondo and moving the debate 5 degrees
    Accusations of HondoFSism? Hurtful.

Wikipedia tells us that Texas was number 6 going into their last SWC game but lost to A&M and we’re ranked 11 heading into the Sun Bowl.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Texas_Longhorns_football_team

At any rate, it’s all moot point and we won’t be racking up NY6 hardware until Pete unfucks the offensive side of his brain- i.e., Kellen Moore syndrome.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Accusations of HondoFSism? Hurtful.

Wikipedia tells us that Texas was number 6 going into their last SWC game but lost to A&M and we’re ranked 11 heading into the Sun Bowl.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Texas_Longhorns_football_team

At any rate, it’s all moot point and we won’t be racking up NY6 hardware until Pete unfucks the offensive side of his brain- i.e., Kellen Moore syndrome.
    *mute

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Well, that escalated quickly!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Well, that escalated quickly!
    Right? That’s the first time in 3 years here that someone called me HondoFS.