Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup's early draft notes

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Rapp just picked. How many did Sark send to league? You guys are so buttfuckered. Just go ahead and carve Pete's statue. Going right next to DJ's.

By the time Don James had been at UW five years, he had won a Rose Bowl and beat #6 Texas in the Sun Bowl. He had also beaten four teams ranked in the top 10. In years six and seven he went to Rose Bowls.

Pete has won the Heart of Dallas Bowl. He beat Stanford and WSU when they were top 10.

If Pete wants a statute (I doubt he does, which is a good quality) he'd better start winning some NY6 games.
    Pete went to 3 straight Jan 1 bowls (in your old days) in first 5 years. DJ did not. Nor will Pete have the long drought's DJ did. Nice try Stalin
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019
    Pete is every bit the equal of DJ, ipoh, better..given the same time, will achieve more, in a more competitive game. If Pete was here instead of at BSU, he would have shattered James accomplishments given the same # of seasons to this point. Not close...and I love Don James.

Let's get into it Stalin.. I'd like to take down the supreme leader b4 I bounce till fall
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,212
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Rose bowl 20 year vs 777-7win Steve. You're a bright one. Glad Pup and 2 stood by him confidently. Then again, that's what distinguishes us as experts and true pundits...and u guys as hacks. Btw, pup was 1 win off 8 prediction (regular season). You clam dicks all had 12 wins. It's why I do better in Vegas:)

How can UW and Petersen be what you proclaim and yet you pick them to win 8 games in a shit PAC12? Shouldn't your expectations be a little higher?
    @puppylove_sugarsteel care to answer the question?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Pete is every bit the equal of DJ, ipoh, better..given the same time, will achieve more, in a more competitive game. If Pete was here instead of at BSU, he would have shattered James accomplishments given the same # of seasons to this point. Not close...and I love Don James.

Let's get into it Stalin.. I'd like to take down the supreme leader b4 I bounce till fall

Pup?
    Still one of pup's more accurate takes if we're being honest
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club