Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tariffs don’t work until they do

124»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Anything you guys were thinking about buying at harbor freight probably outta do it now.

Harbor Freight is cheap, low quality crap. I feel sorry for anyone who shops at that Dollar Store.
    Only septic tank people shop there
    If you're on septic, you're poor. Sorry to all my landed friends with acreage and 4 car garages, but if you're storing your shit in a tank for years, then having it sucked out by a truck, you're not rich.
    Now you hate people that don't need the government to provide a service to them?
    No, I don't like septic systems because they're antiques that frequently cause problems with adjoining land, leading to litigation and needless expenses, while restricting or de-valuing developable properties, which in turn costs me time and money better spent in other ways to improve humanity.
    Same argument can be made for our medical insurance system.
    You are Retarded.
    Your significant contribution to this thread is to bitch about people on septic and call them poor. But ok!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019

Anything you guys were thinking about buying at harbor freight probably outta do it now.

Harbor Freight is cheap, low quality crap. I feel sorry for anyone who shops at that Dollar Store.
    If you're on septic, you're poor. Sorry to all my landed friends with acreage and 4 car garages, but if you're storing your shit in a tank for years, then having it sucked out by a truck, you're not rich.
    Large property owners are very rich. They just don’t spend thousands on multiple vacations or sports cars. Most them buy cool shit like boats, cabins, guns, quads, dirt bikes, class A’s, and toy haulers.

It’s also hard to get connected to the city system when you live 15 miles away from it.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

lol

Sure, faggot.

You're such a dumb motherfucker. You're going to stick to this idiotic story line, shit pumper? TurdEaterFS.

Story line?

This is a "college" football board. You appear to be lost.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Now you hate people that don't need the government to provide a service to them?
    No, I don't like septic systems because they're antiques that frequently cause problems with adjoining land, leading to litigation and needless expenses, while restricting or de-valuing developable properties, which in turn costs me time and money better spent in other ways to improve humanity.
    You are Retarded.
    Your significant contribution to this thread is to bitch about people on septic and call them poor. But ok!
    Harmless arbitrary classifications and judgments to provoke hypersensitive ninnies like @dflea into meltdowns makes a Friday a fun day. How can I not?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

lol

Sure, faggot.

You're such a dumb motherfucker. You're going to stick to this idiotic story line, shit pumper? TurdEaterFS.

Story line?

The story line is what a fucking retard you are.

Go clean the pumper truck, fuckwit, and shut the fuck up. You're a fucking idiot.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Sure, faggot.

Story line?

Go clean the pumper truck, fuckwit, and shut the fuck up. You're a fucking idiot.
    What's a pumper truck? Is that what's parked in your driveway?

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Sure, faggot.

Story line?

No. I call the septic guy when I need the tank pumped. Why would I need one in the driveway?

We don't park in the driveway in Poorville. We park in the garage. Does having a garage make me sound poor, too, or do wealthy people also have them? What's the take on garages at the hipster bar you frequent?
    edited May 2019
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Sure, faggot.

Story line?

No. I call the septic guy when I need the tank pumped. Why would I need one in the driveway?

We don't park in the driveway in Poorville. We park in the garage. Does having a garage make me sound poor, too, or do wealthy people also have them? What's the take on garages at the hipster bar you frequent?
    Man you're easy. Barely started the day and I've lit you up like a Christmas Tree.

Easy there, TrigglyPuff. When your mommy told you to "grow a thick skin," she didn't mean like this.
    Sure, pussy. I lit you up.

You're a bitch and I own you.

I don't know what a TrigglyPuff is. Was that on your Saturday morning cartoons?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    How did a chintresting debate on tarriffs and shit get back to septic tanks?

Jimminy: only in the Tug.

PS: if you'e beyond where they run the city sewer, you have septic. I'm aware of no other alternative. Nobody who has septic wants it, and will gladly stub into the city line if and when it reaches them. Multi-million dollar houses on the water and crack houses, and everything in between, are on septic. It all depends on where you are.

It's a pain in the ass. My in-laws have lived in areas beyond the city line most of their lives.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Sure, faggot.

Story line?

You're pour when you also live in the garage along with the car.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Trigglypuff was high as shit and dtf

Iirc

PS: if you'e beyond where they run the city sewer, you have septic. I'm aware of no other alternative. Nobody who has septic wants it, and will gladly stub into the city line if and when it reaches them. Multi-million dollar houses on the water and crack houses, and everything in between, are on septic. It all depends on where you are.

It's a pain in the ass. My in-laws have lived in areas beyond the city line most of their lives.

Cuog gets it. And that’s what I’m saying. And it’s a sucky, poor, pain in the ass substitute for civilized living.

Little Bitch @dflea takes it personal because he’s poor as fuck, obviously, easily triggered and can’t take a joke. And since I’m suck a big meanie, I torture idiots like him over innocuous shit like septic tanks just to waste time and torment the weakest links among us.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You are Retarded.
    I have a recipe for cooking placenta I could give you instead. I’m sure there’s a plentiful supply of discarded placentas from all the crack whores who reside in your area.

Grill it with some sweet onions and let us know how it tastes with your secret sauce.

It would be the most interesting thing you’ve posted in years.

dflea said:

Iirc
    Wood?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dflea said:

Iirc
    Wood?
    I'm not sure. If I were a pokemon I'd be down but it might be considered assault. Dont know if she could consent.

Cuog gets it. And that’s what I’m saying. And it’s a sucky, poor, pain in the ass substitute for civilized living.

Little Bitch @dflea takes it personal because he’s poor as fuck, obviously, easily triggered and can’t take a joke. And since I’m suck a big meanie, I torture idiots like him over innocuous shit like septic tanks just to waste time and torment the weakest links among us.
    It was either a shit joke, or you're a fucking idiot. Either way, you're the faggot here, so go fuck yourself meanie guy who knows what a TrigglyPuff is.

The only person you torture is your dad who has to watch you be the little bitch you are and wonder who's responsible for your sad ass. You have a recipe for placenta? I bet he's proud.

lol

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

So flea stores his own shit on his property like some filthy disgusting hoarder?