Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to Jake Haener

124»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tony was hot. She actually let Pup tickle her taint back then. That's pretty early. Pup just had that magic, even back then. After the Hawaii shirt I had to give something back. I know you guys will be disappointed, but even goldy locks wasnt depositing pearl thank-you's in 5th grade. I had the ability, shotgun style, just didnt know it yet.

Now in 6th grade forget about it... pup was splattering the young ladies with the precious DNA ahead of his time...much like the jump shot. Pup was hitting 3pt range with regularity. Nobody got the deep shot then. . I kinda started the idea of the 3-pt line. Coaches just shook heads...not in disgust, but disbelief

Dear god ... SHUT THE FUCK UP

You make @backthepack talking about big backs seem tolerable
    You mean @StrongArmCobra?

Someone is salty as fuck.
    If you think it’s because I’m being salty you’re not on top of it ...

I was talking shit everywhere last night ... and if you think I’m looking up shit trying to keep things straight while I’m deep in old fashions you’d be mistaken
    Speaking of talking shit I feel bad for telling @haie he's a bitch ass nerd considering I have 3 interviews next week for a senior front end dev job

Sad!!
    Front end? lol. That shit's been below my pay grade for 4 years.

You should contract that out or just do it through an internship.
    Yeah well I'm just moving into this shit.
    fuck off

I still own a company that does okay.

Transitioning the back end to .net core so I'll move into that crap in a few months.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,583
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tony was hot. She actually let Pup tickle her taint back then. That's pretty early. Pup just had that magic, even back then. After the Hawaii shirt I had to give something back. I know you guys will be disappointed, but even goldy locks wasnt depositing pearl thank-you's in 5th grade. I had the ability, shotgun style, just didnt know it yet.

Now in 6th grade forget about it... pup was splattering the young ladies with the precious DNA ahead of his time...much like the jump shot. Pup was hitting 3pt range with regularity. Nobody got the deep shot then. . I kinda started the idea of the 3-pt line. Coaches just shook heads...not in disgust, but disbelief

Dear god ... SHUT THE FUCK UP

You make @backthepack talking about big backs seem tolerable
    You mean @StrongArmCobra?

Someone is salty as fuck.
    If you think it’s because I’m being salty you’re not on top of it ...

I was talking shit everywhere last night ... and if you think I’m looking up shit trying to keep things straight while I’m deep in old fashions you’d be mistaken
    Speaking of talking shit I feel bad for telling @haie he's a bitch ass nerd considering I have 3 interviews next week for a senior front end dev job

Sad!!
    Front end? lol. That shit's been below my pay grade for 4 years.

You should contract that out or just do it through an internship.
    Yeah well I'm just moving into this shit.
    fuck off

I still own a company that does okay.

Transitioning the back end to .net core so I'll move into that crap in a few months.
    We have been going through that hell as well. We are also migrating a 5 year old SqlServer setup to Amazon Aurora MySQL which is even harder.