Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to Jake Haener

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I know very well fudgepumper is 19. Not hard to figure out. A few Friday night lights games with his faggy little outcasts in high school, then a free ride to UW dorms from daddy and daddy , a few games in the geeky section of student section in September when weather was good, and now here a typical dipshitted 'husky fan' because they made it to playoff his 1st year and thus spoiled and all-knowing of the college game.

Packer, u dont know fuckall and girls dont dig u much, so you hear about HH and come here as the house that Samek built is out of your price range. You post a bunch on Friday and Saturday nights to boost post total and be included in SOMETHING for once in your life. Sorry Jack...this place ain't safe. Cheerio you little anus angel

Holy shit bumpy that thread that has that post for me plz
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Haener will be there fighting for position as I said he would, thru fall camp. Pup said Easons SEC experience would ultimately win him the job. Shouldnt have taken to week 4 to make a move on Haener. Clearly shows how good Haener is.

Most fan bases would be excited Petersen has 2 legit starters on roster. Not u fags.

If Haener is a legit QB, he will transfer somewhere that is P5

I suspect he will transfer somewhere in the Mountain West
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I know very well fudgepumper is 19. Not hard to figure out. A few Friday night lights games with his faggy little outcasts in high school, then a free ride to UW dorms from daddy and daddy , a few games in the geeky section of student section in September when weather was good, and now here a typical dipshitted 'husky fan' because they made it to playoff his 1st year and thus spoiled and all-knowing of the college game.

Packer, u dont know fuckall and girls dont dig u much, so you hear about HH and come here as the house that Samek built is out of your price range. You post a bunch on Friday and Saturday nights to boost post total and be included in SOMETHING for once in your life. Sorry Jack...this place ain't safe. Cheerio you little anus angel

Franny, true?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Leave the comedy to Pup. You're not good at that either
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Huh?!
  • Options

Huh?!
    Jeezuz you're not good a comebacks. Shall we go at it a 3rd time Baze? Damone was in States by this point so kudos for a heartbeat, but how many ass kickings can I give you baze?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Huh?!
    Jeezuz you're not good a comebacks. Shall we go at it a 3rd time Baze? Damone was in States by this point so kudos for a heartbeat, but how many ass kickings can I give you baze?
    You seem upset.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,631
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Pump meds: Not dialed in

Take some advice pump - stick to anal sex humor, making fun of the Olympics, making fun of Fudgepack J and Freeme, and maybe even fishing

Avoid football talk like the plague
  • Options

Huh?!
    You seem upset.
    You seem the same...kinda dumb. IOW, not much improvement from your corner
  • Options
    Founders Club

Huh?!
    You seem upset.
    Your insults are the same as they were when you were dominating the playground when you were 6 years old. It's obvious you haven't had any cognitive development since then. You're stuck at that age. I don't blame you, because that's when you peaked. Those were the best years of your life.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Huh?!
    You seem upset.
    Your insults are the same as they were when you were dominating the playground when you were 6 years old. It's obvious you haven't had any cognitive development since then. You're stuck at that age. I don't blame you, because that's when you peaked. Those were the best years of your life.
    You can do better than this

Be a better poster
  • Options
    Founders Club

Huh?!
    You seem upset.

Be a better poster
    Fuck off. It is good enough to get puppy riled up and post more rants.
  • Options

Huh?!
    You seem upset.

Be a better poster
    Baze, you dont rile Pup up. I just giggle a little, rattle a little something witty off the top of my head to make you look foolish, and send. You in turn struggle for a comeback, spend 5 minutes on retort, and fail miserably with 1, 2-word beauties like 'huh', 'fuck you' etc...just put the mic down glaze
  • Options
    Founders Club

Huh?!
    You seem upset.

Be a better poster
    Baze, you dont rile Pup up. I just giggle a little, rattle a little something witty off the top of my head to make you look foolish, and send. You in turn struggle for a comeback, spend 5 minutes on retort, and fail miserably with 1, 2-word beauties like 'huh', 'fuck you' etc...just put the mic down glaze
    Okay...
    BURNED!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

His mom probably really does read this board

Enough with the Seinfeld quotes. Whats next, Ross and Joey quotes? While you fags spent your thursdsy nights at home hosting your "friends'-"Seinfeld" parties, Pumpy was taking advantage of all the greasy ladies at the bars from 8-9pm, with no competition. (competition never mattered much anyway) Puppy was was well on his way to pumping while you nerds were watching 29 minutes of commercials, then the rest of the night playing world of warcraft.

Cant imagine how many semen filled trojans I left in girls apartments from 8-9pm on Thursday nights. You guys just left behind pizza crusts and mac and cheese boxes in your buddies apartments. Elaine was the closest you guys got to pussy back then. And you cant let the shit go, 25 years later .
    I'm pretty sure WOW didnt exist when Seinfeld was on