Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official song of the Green New Deal

13»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

This is why we don’t take people like you seriously. Biggest pile of shit I’ve ever seen. All this video did was make me want to get a bigger truck, eat more meat, switch from gel to hair spray, use more styrofoam, try whale meat, and buy more ivory.

It also gives me a major motivation to test this “12 year” bullshit. I think we all should fuck this world up as much as possible for the next 12 years, just so we can see if you’re right.

Had a nice prime rib today for Easter. Smoked on my wood pellet smoker. Plenty of booze, beer and snacks and people driving in their own cars from however far burning crap loads of dead dinosaur! Then the cigars came out and the tobacco smoke polluted two states. Bacon was involved and lots of butter and a ham. I'm doing my part.

Treager?
    Camp Chef. More features, better temp control, more interior room and the same 3 yr warranty for less money. Win win. Works great.
    You sound poor. Green mountain is the best smokers out there.
    I don't need blue tooth on my smoker. You need blue tooth so Soros can send his talking points right to your earpiece.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

This is why we don’t take people like you seriously. Biggest pile of shit I’ve ever seen. All this video did was make me want to get a bigger truck, eat more meat, switch from gel to hair spray, use more styrofoam, try whale meat, and buy more ivory.

It also gives me a major motivation to test this “12 year” bullshit. I think we all should fuck this world up as much as possible for the next 12 years, just so we can see if you’re right.

Had a nice prime rib today for Easter. Smoked on my wood pellet smoker. Plenty of booze, beer and snacks and people driving in their own cars from however far burning crap loads of dead dinosaur! Then the cigars came out and the tobacco smoke polluted two states. Bacon was involved and lots of butter and a ham. I'm doing my part.

Treager?
    Camp Chef. More features, better temp control, more interior room and the same 3 yr warranty for less money. Win win. Works great.
    I don't need blue tooth on my smoker. You need blue tooth so Soros can send his talking points right to your earpiece.
    I actually work for a living so being able to run my smoker from my phone is a benefit.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Treager?
    I actually work for a living so being able to run my smoker from my phone is a benefit.
    I bought what worked for me and I can't help that you're so pour you're still, allegedly, working.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

You use hair gel?

How’s the spray tan looking?

Riveting insight.
    Stocker alert.
    My notifications disagree.

Embrace the annoyance.

@PurpleJ
    @MisterEm
    @FuckRightOffYouFuckingRetard
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

You use hair gel?

How’s the spray tan looking?

Riveting insight.
    Stocker alert.
    My notifications disagree.

I cant believe my identity was stolen for this.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

I cant believe my identity was stolen for this.

Imagine being scared of a little cunt.

Sad!!