Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official song of the Green New Deal

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

This is why we don’t take people like you seriously. Biggest pile of shit I’ve ever seen. All this video did was make me want to get a bigger truck, eat more meat, switch from gel to hair spray, use more styrofoam, try whale meat, and buy more ivory.

It also gives me a major motivation to test this “12 year” bullshit. I think we all should fuck this world up as much as possible for the next 12 years, just so we can see if you’re right.

Had a nice prime rib today for Easter. Smoked on my wood pellet smoker. Plenty of booze, beer and snacks and people driving in their own cars from however far burning crap loads of dead dinosaur! Then the cigars came out and the tobacco smoke polluted two states. Bacon was involved and lots of butter and a ham. I'm doing my part.

Treager?
    Camp Chef. More features, better temp control, more interior room and the same 3 yr warranty for less money. Win win. Works great.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

This is why we don’t take people like you seriously. Biggest pile of shit I’ve ever seen. All this video did was make me want to get a bigger truck, eat more meat, switch from gel to hair spray, use more styrofoam, try whale meat, and buy more ivory.

It also gives me a major motivation to test this “12 year” bullshit. I think we all should fuck this world up as much as possible for the next 12 years, just so we can see if you’re right.

Had a nice prime rib today for Easter. Smoked on my wood pellet smoker. Plenty of booze, beer and snacks and people driving in their own cars from however far burning crap loads of dead dinosaur! Then the cigars came out and the tobacco smoke polluted two states. Bacon was involved and lots of butter and a ham. I'm doing my part.

Treager?
    Treager bros always say something like...smoked the brisket in the Treager.

Much easier to type out than wood pellet smoker.
  • Options

You use hair gel?

How’s the spray tan looking?

Yeah, the same shit you used before you lost your hair.

Sick burn.

I’d rather be bald than use hair gel or hairspray as you do. Mousse too?

Alas, I still have to visit the barber every 3-4 weeks and amazingly do not have to put “product” in my hair.

How often do you hit the spray tan? Does it rub off onto your Affliction tees and bedazzled jeans?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Treager?
    Camp Chef. More features, better temp control, more interior room and the same 3 yr warranty for less money. Win win. Works great.
    You sound poor. Green mountain is the best smokers out there.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019

You use hair gel?

Sick burn.

Alas, I still have to visit the barber every 3-4 weeks and amazingly do not have to put “product” in my hair.

How often do you hit the spray tan? Does it rub off onto your Affliction tees and bedazzled jeans?
    I didn’t know barbers shaved back hair. Look on the bright side, you can always dress up as an overweight John McClain or Steve Austin every Halloween.
  • Options

You use hair gel?

Sick burn.

I didn’t know barbers shaved back hair. Look on the bright side, you can always dress up as an overweight John McClain or Steve Austin every Halloween.
    Projecting
  • Options

You use hair gel?

Sick burn.

Projecting
    Why so bitter?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Treager?

El oh el. You say Green mountain and act like a big shot again. If your weren’t poor you’d know Rex Tec is by far the best. But I wouldn’t expect a guy who is struggling to fund his retirement accounts to be able to buy a high end pellet smoker.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Treager?

El oh el. You say Green mountain and act like a big shot again. If your weren’t poor you’d know Rex Tec is by far the best. But I wouldn’t expect a guy who is struggling to fund his retirement accounts to be able to buy a high end pellet smoker.
    You mean Rec Tec?

Mike knows how to use Google. I'd research their smoker, your sure you are tall enough to see what is smoking?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811

You use hair gel?

Sick burn.

If you're going to bash American Crew, I'm the fuck out and you'll never see Joobs again....

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

You use hair gel?

Sick burn.

If you're going to bash American Crew, I'm the fuck out and you'll never see Joobs again....

Bro. I have some crew pomade but since I don't wear suits anymore I rarely use it.

But I'm all about that shit called "surf hair"

It's sounds gay

And it is gay

But it's nice
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Treager?

You mean Rec Tec?

Mike knows how to use Google. I'd research their smoker, your sure you are tall enough to see what is smoking?
    You didn’t know that what a rec tec was until 8 minutes ago.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Treager?

You mean Rec Tec?

Weve moved on to hair product
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Treager?

You mean Rec Tec?

That is true.
  • Options

You use hair gel?

Sick burn.

Their shave oil is nice.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

That’s the photoshopped one?
    Hondo claims now that he was only saying that it "looked" like it had been photo-shopped not that it really was photo-shopped.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    First generation Traegers were great, but then they moved their production to Korea. Since then the quality has been crap. Green Mountains have maintained their quality and run a couple hundred less than treagers, if you go to Coastal on tuesdays you can also get a senior discount of 10%. For quality and value Green Mountain wins. Rec Tecs are the best but are more expensive. If you don’t mind spending more Rec Tec is the way to go. The Green Mountain isn’t that far behind and you’ll save $500-$600.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811

You use hair gel?

Sick burn.

Their shave oil is nice.
    Oh god...oh god....