Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official song of the Green New Deal

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2019
    You use hair gel?

How’s the spray tan looking?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You use hair gel?

Riveting insight.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

You use hair gel?

Riveting insight.
    Stocker alert.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

MisterEm said:

You use hair gel?

Riveting insight.
    Stocker alert.
    You could nibble on his timber.

I'm hearing that's what beavers are good at. Don't twist.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

You use hair gel?

Yeah, the same shit you used before you lost your hair.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

This is why we don’t take people like you seriously. Biggest pile of shit I’ve ever seen. All this video did was make me want to get a bigger truck, eat more meat, switch from gel to hair spray, use more styrofoam, try whale meat, and buy more ivory.

It also gives me a major motivation to test this “12 year” bullshit. I think we all should fuck this world up as much as possible for the next 12 years, just so we can see if you’re right.

Triggered.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

This is why we don’t take people like you seriously. Biggest pile of shit I’ve ever seen. All this video did was make me want to get a bigger truck, eat more meat, switch from gel to hair spray, use more styrofoam, try whale meat, and buy more ivory.

It also gives me a major motivation to test this “12 year” bullshit. I think we all should fuck this world up as much as possible for the next 12 years, just so we can see if you’re right.

Triggered.
    Greenblood is a pretty big deal in lane county. He owns a stock. He’s got pmi on his mortgage in case he can’t pay.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Triggered.
    Greenblood is a pretty big deal in lane county. He owns a stock. He’s got pmi on his mortgage in case he can’t pay.
    And you rent

Actually, do you? Or do you parents let you crash rent free?
  • Options

Triggered.
    Triggered? You’re the one that thinks the world only has 12 years to live. The triggered is on your side. I’m going to continue to use my fossil fuel and eat my steak. You can stick to your bike and tofu.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Triggered.
    And you rent
    Liar.

I don’t rent. I own a sfr home in Pasadena. 2000 square feet. 10,000 foot lot. No pmi. Can you do the math on that greenbob?

• Options

Triggered.
    Triggered? You’re the one that thinks the world only has 12 years to live. The triggered is on your side. I’m going to continue to use my fossil fuel and eat my steak. You can stick to your bike and tofu.
    Good for you greenbob! That’ll show them!
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Listening to science = being triggered

Getting pissed off because a rapper comedian makes a silly song about loving the earth = totally calm and rational
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Triggered.
    And you rent
    Liar.

I don’t rent. I own a sfr home in Pasadena. 2000 square feet. 10,000 foot lot. No pmi. Can you do the math on that greenbob?

Is that what they’re calling El Monte these days? East Pasadena or Pasadena adjacent?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,747
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Had a nice prime rib today for Easter. Smoked on my wood pellet smoker. Plenty of booze, beer and snacks and people driving in their own cars from however far burning crap loads of dead dinosaur! Then the cigars came out and the tobacco smoke polluted two states. Bacon was involved and lots of butter and a ham. I'm doing my part.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Triggered.
    And you rent
    Liar.

At least you have dreams. You’ve got that going for you. You’ll get there one day.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Had a nice prime rib today for Easter. Smoked on my wood pellet smoker. Plenty of booze, beer and snacks and people driving in their own cars from however far burning crap loads of dead dinosaur! Then the cigars came out and the tobacco smoke polluted two states. Bacon was involved and lots of butter and a ham. I'm doing my part.

Treager?