Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So Fetters is a qb expert now...comedy

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Tequilla said:

Pup likes to claim that he’s the smartest ...

Then he Champions Haener ...

I rest my case ...

How’s Franny?

Care to share your points on the qb's tequilla? Like at dawgman, you never really said much, just went after others who had valid things to say. You? Like Race, been waiting 20-something years
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Pup, Haener is very short, sinks lower as he steps into his throw putting him way down there, has a low release, and has a slow release. He stares down his receivers. He throws way too many picks.

Short version...he sucks.

Eason obviously isn't perfect, however he protected the ball pretty well at Georgia and has none of the other issues I just mentioned.

At least u brought thought-out positions Chuck thank you. It's how a forum should function.
    However Haener is not 'very short'. He has a thick trunk and bigger and stronger than browning.

No he doesnt 'dip down' as you said. He adjusts his body to complete his throws based on what's in front of him. No Chuck he doesnt have a 'slow release'. That's ignorant and factually untrue. The arm strength comment is laughable. You dont know what you're talking about. That's funny shit

And Chuck, he doesnt stare down his receivers anymore than Jake did as a senior.

And the most fucking retarted thing you could say is that he throws too many picks. Obviously you read and ran with Fetters comments. Browning threw more picks in practice as A FUCKING SENIOR than Haener has as a sophomore. Again, stop reading Fetters talking points.

Browning tightened up picks in games...which is why he never took chances. He just held the ball, took sacks or ran out of bounds with wide open WRs.
    Man you suck at this. I didn't comment on arm strength...not even close to doing so. I also didn't compare him to Browning,who happens to be 2" taller and at least 10 lbs heavier than Haener. Keep railing against the arguments you imagine rather than those presented though. It's how you convince yourself you've won.

I can't and don't read fetter's shit anymore pup. Haven't since I came here. Haener throws too many picks in practice pup. If he's doing it that much there, he's going to do it in games.
    edited April 2019
    Chuck you said he's short, throws too many picks and has a slow release. I compared him to browning because fetters said he throws a lot of picks. No he doesnt, browning threw more. Fetters just drew attention to it ignorantly. I brought Brownhole into as a comparison to a 4 year starter with conference honors. As you just said Haener "sucks" without even being accurate about him or his game. Got it? He hardly has a slow release. Paus and Miley cyrus had slow releases. Big fucking difference chucky
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Pup likes to claim that he’s the smartest ...

Then he Champions Haener ...

I rest my case ...

How’s Franny?

Care to share your points on the qb's tequilla? Like at dawgman, you never really said much, just went after others who had valid things to say. You? Like Race, been waiting 20-something years
    Good point ... I’ve never said anything of consequence over the years or on a pod
    But since you asked ...

Haener is a try hard midget that thinks he has a better arm than he does ... he routinely tries to fit throws into dangerous spots and it leads to turnovers. Every practice I’ve seen he’s done the same thing over and over. At Cal last year he did the same thing.

In the end, he’s a turnover machine. That dog don’t hunt.
    edited April 2019
    Tequilla said:

But since you asked ...

Haener is a try hard midget that thinks he has a better arm than he does ... he routinely tries to fit throws into dangerous spots and it leads to turnovers. Every practice I’ve seen he’s done the same thing over and over. At Cal last year he did the same thing.

Tequilla thank you. ..its what Jake didnt do. It's what we needed at Auburn, Cal, Rose bowl. Jake was awesome @ Oregon so I cant criticize, his best game as a dawg. Jake was so fearful of pulling trigger it stalled drives. When u have an elite defense , you can afford an I-N-T. NOT 3 CONSECUTIVE SACKS LIKE AT UTAH. Jake held ball, got sacked 3 straight plays, almost cost UW a win. Go back, look at browning's protectionism over 4 years. Sorry bout the econ reference but its valid
    I'll get back to doogies, I'm just busy in aftermarket. Bare with me
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Tequilla said:

But since you asked ...

Tequilla thank you. ..its what Jake didnt do. It's what we needed at Auburn, Cal, Rose bowl. Jake was awesome @ Oregon so I cant criticize, his best game as a dawg. Jake was so fearful of pulling trigger it stalled drives. When u have an elite defense , you can afford an I-N-T. NOT 3 CONSECUTIVE SACKS LIKE AT UTAH. Jake held ball, got sacked 3 straight plays, almost cost UW a win. Go back, look at browning's protectionism over 4 years. Sorry bout the econ reference but its valid
    I don't think that term (protectionism) in econ means what you think it means. In econ it doesn't mean to protect the ball, but rather it means to establish some other form of revenue for your own producers or some kind of tariff/law that negatively impacts others' producers. If Browning had been practicing economic protectionism then he would have had some kind of alternate action that either moved the ball forward (perhaps to run forward) or to move the other team back close to their own goal line (perhaps his infamous pooch punt) instead of just sinking into our backfield.
    Being you buttfucks are so anti-haener it will take work. You guys, including tequilla, dont know what you're looking at so I'll do my best. Pardon if I get off track. I have 3 gadgets I'm dealing with so I'm trying to multi-task
    edited April 2019
    Back to donkey, hit me one question at a time, I have Teqilla on line 2, baze at Fairfax, Stalin turning around, franny waiting for mustache ride, scotch waiting to be poured, Crawford-Kahn and undercard about ready to kick off (remember Pup boxed at Hillman city...dont buy UFC, boxing the best sport of the 2), Steel2 I've barely talked to today, 2 vizsla's I have to feed and walk...a sub from Jeno's I have to eat...I'm forgetting something. Ok donkey, I'll get to your dumbass later. Like baze earlier, that was a quick dispatch.

Tequilla said:

But since you asked ...

Haener wasn’t better than Browning ... the Cal game proved that.

The issue with Haener isn’t whether he is or would be better than Browning. The issue is whether he’d be better than Eason ... he isn’t

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,293 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

But since you asked ...

The issue with Haener isn’t whether he is or would be better than Browning. The issue is whether he’d be better than Eason ... he isn’t

Just an ignorant but typical post tequilla. 4years vs 3 snaps. Do you think b4 you post?

just be quiiiieeeet!! Lurk 1st then u can get louder and post at a later date, ok?

just be quiiiieeeet!! Lurk 1st then u can get louder and post at a later date, ok?
    Looks like a poor read and a pick 6 to me ... a game lost when the D didn’t give up a TD

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

But since you asked ...

Just an ignorant but typical post tequilla. 4years vs 3 snaps. Do you think b4 you post?
    Sorry ... but this team doesn’t win the conference last year with Haener as QB