Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So Fetters is a qb expert now...comedy

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

Pup, Haener is very short, sinks lower as he steps into his throw putting him way down there, has a low release, and has a slow release. He stares down his receivers. He throws way too many picks.

Short version...he sucks.

Eason obviously isn't perfect, however he protected the ball pretty well at Georgia and has none of the other issues I just mentioned.

So what you are basically saying Haener is Pete's kind of guy.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

just be quiiiieeeet!! Lurk 1st then u can get louder and post at a later date, ok?
    I just puked my guts out.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

But since you asked ...

Haener is a try hard midget that thinks he has a better arm than he does ... he routinely tries to fit throws into dangerous spots and it leads to turnovers. Every practice I’ve seen he’s done the same thing over and over. At Cal last year he did the same thing.

In the end, he’s a turnover machine. That dog don’t hunt.

Tequilla thank you. ..its what Jake didnt do. It's what we needed at Auburn, Cal, Rose bowl. Jake was awesome @ Oregon so I cant criticize, his best game as a dawg. Jake was so fearful of pulling trigger it stalled drives. When u have an elite defense , you can afford an I-N-T. NOT 3 CONSECUTIVE SACKS LIKE AT UTAH. Jake held ball, got sacked 3 straight plays, almost cost UW a win. Go back, look at browning's protectionism over 4 years. Sorry bout the econ reference but its valid
    Haener wasn’t better than Browning ... the Cal game proved that.

The issue with Haener isn’t whether he is or would be better than Browning. The issue is whether he’d be better than Eason ... he isn’t

Just an ignorant but typical post tequilla. 4years vs 3 snaps. Do you think b4 you post?
    Sorry ... but this team doesn’t win the conference last year with Haener as QB
    And you know that how? Is it the 3 snaps at Cal or the lawn darts vs ND. Do tell Tequilla Tard.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

But since you asked ...

Haener is a try hard midget that thinks he has a better arm than he does ... he routinely tries to fit throws into dangerous spots and it leads to turnovers. Every practice I’ve seen he’s done the same thing over and over. At Cal last year he did the same thing.

In the end, he’s a turnover machine. That dog don’t hunt.

Tequilla thank you. ..its what Jake didnt do. It's what we needed at Auburn, Cal, Rose bowl. Jake was awesome @ Oregon so I cant criticize, his best game as a dawg. Jake was so fearful of pulling trigger it stalled drives. When u have an elite defense , you can afford an I-N-T. NOT 3 CONSECUTIVE SACKS LIKE AT UTAH. Jake held ball, got sacked 3 straight plays, almost cost UW a win. Go back, look at browning's protectionism over 4 years. Sorry bout the econ reference but its valid
    Haener wasn’t better than Browning ... the Cal game proved that.

The issue with Haener isn’t whether he is or would be better than Browning. The issue is whether he’d be better than Eason ... he isn’t

Just an ignorant but typical post tequilla. 4years vs 3 snaps. Do you think b4 you post?
    Sorry ... but this team doesn’t win the conference last year with Haener as QB
    And you know that how? Is it the 3 snaps at Cal or the lawn darts vs ND. Do tell Tequilla Tard.
    Haener got a handful of meaningful snaps and lost a conference game in those snaps ... what exactly did he ever prove to suggest he was a better option than Browning?

Moreover, Browning doesn’t matter anymore because that isn’t who Haener is contributing against.

You should be better Pup ... ain’t shout the past ... it’s about the present and future ...

The past was Pup giving it to Franny up the poop chute ...

The present and future is Franny turning down Puppy and I steal calling Teq begging for some attention
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

Pup likes to claim that he’s the smartest ...

Then he Champions Haener ...

I rest my case ...

How’s Franny?

Care to share your points on the qb's tequilla? Like at dawgman, you never really said much, just went after others who had valid things to say. You? Like Race, been waiting 20-something years
    lulz
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,214
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Pup I was Team Haener but he totally sucked dick in his only meaningful snaps.

Pete finally loosened up enough and benched the 8 year starter. Haener earned real snaps with great practice play and lighting up North Dakota St.

Browning left the door so wide open and unattended that even stubborn ass Pete had to give someone else a chance.

Haener fucked his chance up, more of an opportunity than 90% of backup QBs get.

Haener didnt 'suck dick'. He was put in a difficult situation, on his own 20, with game on line, in which WR broke route off, vs the best pass defense in conference.. Get over it. If that's all you got I cant wait for Haener to win job. Dont think he will ultimately, but I hope he does.

You guys really dont know what you're talking about, so just accept that fact
    A QB with a set of balls would have delivered in the same scenario. Haener didn't. He doesn't have the goods. Get over it.
    John Elway has been destroyed in three Super Bowls. Ergo, he doesn't have what it takes to be a Super Bowl winning QB.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Why does Haener suck? Baze...' I dont know, he just does' Great answer Baze

Cal game was a great indicator his pants-shitting tendencies.
    See ND...he got more than 3 snaps. Funny, I ask you to break Haener down and you reference the same one Ill-advised throw, in which the WR broke route off. Glad coaches look at an entire body of work. Just shhhhhhuuuush Baze. I've already wrecked you once today.
    Somebody should also show SAC Ahmed’s incredible line in the Cal game. 8 carries for -2 yards. But he’s better than Gaskins.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,981
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I can't wait until we get a front page again and @puppylove_sugarsteel can write up his views on the QB position. Until then I will continue to be an ignoramus about all things football.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

Back to donkey, hit me one question at a time, I have Teqilla on line 2, baze at Fairfax, Stalin turning around, franny waiting for mustache ride, scotch waiting to be poured, Crawford-Kahn and undercard about ready to kick off (remember Pup boxed at Hillman city...dont buy UFC, boxing the best sport of the 2), Steel2 I've barely talked to today, 2 vizsla's I have to feed and walk...a sub from Jeno's I have to eat...I'm forgetting something. Ok donkey, I'll get to your dumbass later. Like baze earlier, that was a quick dispatch.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    jecornel said:

chuck said:

Pup, Haener is very short, sinks lower as he steps into his throw putting him way down there, has a low release, and has a slow release. He stares down his receivers. He throws way too many picks.

Short version...he sucks.

Eason obviously isn't perfect, however he protected the ball pretty well at Georgia and has none of the other issues I just mentioned.

So what you are basically saying Haener is Pete's kind of guy.
    Pete's kinda guy just got us to 3 straight new years six, including playoff. Your guy Sark's kinda guy did what? Ok, sit down and shut it. Oh, how many years did it take to get back to the rose bowl? Guess Pete kinda knows what he's doing huh Cornel.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If haener wins the job I will drink bleach. That is my first time ever actually seeing the pic and it is far worse than I imagined. Fuck that guy.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Penace said:

If haener wins the job I will drink bleach. That is my first time ever actually seeing the pic and it is far worse than I imagined. Fuck that guy.

Penace, put the ° after your handle. That's Pup's material. Also, hit the gate for mandatory 1 year lurking prerequisite

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So Pup, are we trying to measure Penace's post in degrees Fahrenheit or celcius? I know this country is usually a Fahrenheit place, but since you're a lot smarter than most, I figure you might have jumped on the metric system early.

Personally, I don't think Penace's take was a very hot one, so maybe 54°F or so?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So Pup, are we trying to measure Penace's post in degrees Fahrenheit or celcius? I know this country is usually a Fahrenheit place, but since you're a lot smarter than most, I figure you might have jumped on the metric system early.

Personally, I don't think Penace's take was a very hot one, so maybe 54°F or so?

TM. Very weak attempt at humor. Who let all these chimps in here? Let me reiterate, lurk 1 year, then apply for membership. Pup doesnt field posts from those under 1k posts. Just a few at 1st for HH advice for success. Your welcome for the free pub
    Well that's no fair, Pup. You're only going to be here for two more weeks, and I HAVE to get a legit response from the Great Pumpeii or I'll never get any street cred around this hole. How am I supposed to get to a thousand posts if I'm not allowed to point out all the times you're retarded on here? That's like half the content lately!

It's bullshit, Pump. Just give me a sympathy response!
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Pup just wants Eason to suck so he can be right. Well that and so his post about his fren fancy feasting Easton’s mom doesn’t keep getting bumped.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Pete finally loosened up enough and benched the 8 year starter. Haener earned real snaps with great practice play and lighting up North Dakota St.

Browning left the door so wide open and unattended that even stubborn ass Pete had to give someone else a chance.

Haener didnt 'suck dick'. He was put in a difficult situation, on his own 20, with game on line, in which WR broke route off, vs the best pass defense in conference.. Get over it. If that's all you got I cant wait for Haener to win job. Dont think he will ultimately, but I hope he does.

A QB with a set of balls would have delivered in the same scenario. Haener didn't. He doesn't have the goods. Get over it.
    John Elway has been destroyed in three Super Bowls. Ergo, he doesn't have what it takes to be a Super Bowl winning QB.
    I mostly agree with this. Overrating one bad game is foolish.

However nobody wanted Haener, he’s been an INT machine in spring practice and he doesn’t have anything resembling the physical tools of Elway.

Writing him off because of Cal would be foolish. But so would ignoring that Cal is one more data point against him.
  • Options

Doogles said:

I mostly agree with this. Overrating one bad game is foolish.

However nobody wanted Haener, he’s been an INT machine in spring practice and he doesn’t have anything resembling the physical tools of Elway.

Writing him off because of Cal would be foolish. But so would ignoring that Cal is one more data point against him.
    Puppy doesn't need your nerdy data points. He's a fucking QB expert.
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the QB!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who cares what fetters thinks? Oh yeah, you do, dumb shit.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    edited September 2019