Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So Fetters is a qb expert now...comedy

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
edited April 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
I know you've all read Fetters 'QB breakdown' as u lying fucks all have subscriptions. Like the blind leading the blind. Take everything The tubby fucker said and throw it away. If you want a true read on the QB's ask Puppylove. Geez Fetters a fucking tard.

Baze, what's your take? Break it down for us.

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    So then, just break down the qb's? This a husky football forum...shoot baze!
    Brilliant analysis. Further proof you're kind of a fraud round here Baze
    Why does Haener suck? Baze...' I dont know, he just does' Great answer Baze
    edited April 2019

Cal game was a great indicator his pants-shitting tendencies.
    See ND...he got more than 3 snaps. Funny, I ask you to break Haener down and you reference the same one Ill-advised throw, in which the WR broke route off. Glad coaches look at an entire body of work. Just shhhhhhuuuush Baze. I've already wrecked you once today.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

Cal game was a great indicator his pants-shitting tendencies.
    See ND...he got more than 3 snaps. Funny, I ask you to break Haener down and you reference the same one Ill-advised throw, in which the WR broke route off. Glad coaches look at an entire body of work. Just shhhhhhuuuush Baze. I've already wrecked you once today.
    Yeah, ND... what a powerhouse of a program. And the game was well in the bag and even ND was starting to play some of their bench warmers.
    edited April 2019
    Doogles said:

Pup I was Team Haener but he totally sucked dick in his only meaningful snaps.

Pete finally loosened up enough and benched the 8 year starter. Haener earned real snaps with great practice play and lighting up North Dakota St.

Browning left the door so wide open and unattended that even stubborn ass Pete had to give someone else a chance.

Haener fucked his chance up, more of an opportunity than 90% of backup QBs get.

Haener didnt 'suck dick'. He was put in a difficult situation, on his own 20, with game on line, in which WR broke route off, vs the best pass defense in conference.. Get over it. If that's all you got I cant wait for Haener to win job. Dont think he will ultimately, but I hope he does.

You guys really dont know what you're talking about, so just accept that fact

And doogleberries. Pete put him in out of desperation..he basically admitted it. He would never put a freshman in that situation, he did and regretted it buttfuck

Doogles said:

Pup I was Team Haener but he totally sucked dick in his only meaningful snaps.

Pete finally loosened up enough and benched the 8 year starter. Haener earned real snaps with great practice play and lighting up North Dakota St.

Browning left the door so wide open and unattended that even stubborn ass Pete had to give someone else a chance.

Haener fucked his chance up, more of an opportunity than 90% of backup QBs get.

Haener didnt 'suck dick'. He was put in a difficult situation, on his own 20, with game on line, in which WR broke route off, vs the best pass defense in conference.. Get over it. If that's all you got I cant wait for Haener to win job. Dont think he will ultimately, but I hope he does.

You guys really dont know what you're talking about, so just accept that fact
    A QB with a set of balls would have delivered in the same scenario. Haener didn't. He doesn't have the goods. Get over it.
    Baze just hush. Wevealready established you're an imbecile, so not much you say going forward means much. I gave you an opportunity to break QBs down, tell us why you think the way you do about Haener, and you replied 'because he sucks dick' based off 1 throw, 3 snaps. Dont bother to opine. Means nothing. Ok deuche? Let's go round again is the alternative...and you dont have the knowledge or capacity to back up your 'armchair qb' POV. Just STFU and let someone else form an intelligent case for the qb's. You're done, your ticket expired...hit the gate chimp.
    edited April 2019
    chuck said:

Pup, Haener is very short, sinks lower as he steps into his throw putting him way down there, has a low release, and has a slow release. He stares down his receivers. He throws way too many picks.

Short version...he sucks.

Eason obviously isn't perfect, however he protected the ball pretty well at Georgia and has none of the other issues I just mentioned.

At least u brought thought-out positions Chuck thank you. It's how a forum should function.
    However Haener is not 'very short'. He has a thick trunk and bigger and stronger than browning.

No he doesnt 'dip down' as you said. He adjusts his body to complete his throws based on what's in front of him. No Chuck he doesnt have a 'slow release'. That's ignorant and factually untrue. The arm strength comment is laughable. You dont know what you're talking about. That's funny shit

And Chuck, he doesnt stare down his receivers anymore than Jake did as a senior.

And the most fucking retarted thing you could say is that he throws too many picks. Obviously you read and ran with Fetters comments. Browning threw more picks in practice as A FUCKING SENIOR than Haener has as a sophomore. Again, stop reading Fetters talking points.

Browning tightened up picks in games...which is why he never took chances. He just held the ball, took sacks or ran out of bounds with wide open WRs.