Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comey is confused

124»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Interesting thought process. According to Comey you don't even need a crime to investigate to investigate. KGB man right there.

After 2 years all the witnesses, search warrants and FBI agents working this entirely fabricated crime of a non-crime (collusion) and they have absolutely nothing. Comey thought his firing was the obstruction but he was a liar and he was telling those lies because of his own political beliefs and bias. He was fired for it. Unfit for law enforcement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/barr-is-wrong-obstruction-of-justice-doesnt-require-another-underlying-crime/ar-BBVfmVf
    And you think Mueller wouldn't charge it if he could? Or that the author for the uber liberal Post has a better legal understanding than Mueller or Barr? But Comey saying it has sparked the hopefuls on this BS.

You still need a crime to investigate. HTH
    The smarter readers understand that challenging spurious reasoning is exactly that. Your legal understanding and Barr's are both incorrect. Thus Comey's confusion.
    Wipe that Comey turd off your nose, racist. #HHuskyIsRacist
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Ok so they didn't have a crime. Thanks.

I don't understand your response.

But I take back what I said. Probable cause is what you need for a search warrant.

What is needed to start an investigation? Probably just enough to satisfy those in charge that it's not a waste of time. Say someone here starts a rumor that OBK is a terrorist (don't worry Derek; I'm not being an idiot. It's a hypo). Say someone on this board, like you, has connections to law enforcement and takes this rumor seriously and says, "hey, I think we may have a terrorist posting on HCH." At that point, someone may just start poking around. I would guess, but I don't know, that poking around is legally the beginning of an investigation. I don't think you need much for law enforcement to merely start looking into things. They can question people, watch you, search for clues, etc. What you do need something for (probable cause) is to start crossing the privacy boundaries. Search and seizure are different than launching a probe.

You know all this better than I do.
    OK but in this case they had none of that. They had the fake dossier produced by Steele who, if IIRC, had already been dumped by the FBI for bad info as he had been an informant for them. We have Comey saying nothing in the dossier could be verified in any way. Add the fact that Mueller started after all that means they did it without probable cause to begin an investigation or obtain FISA warrants etc. etc. etc. In fact everything Mueller discovered unrelated to Trump may well be tainted.

This is such an egregious use of power! They did this to a candidate for president and then a legally elected sitting president in attempt to remove him from power.

I see problems with this don't you?

Obama had to be up to his neck in this fiasco as well as Clinton and top people at the FBI, CIA, NSA, justice etc.
    What you don't mention is Trump Jr lied about the meeting with Russians in July of 16. And Trump lying about how long into the campaign the Trump tower hotel project was being discussed.. When people lie about things, there's usually a reason why. HTH
    According to HondoFS, a disgraced lawyer going to prison for lying repeatedly to everyone he came in contact, and a few other Liberal wack-jobs.

HondoFS...

And quit murdering electrons on the cheap and pay up you cheap, worthless lapdog.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Comey is the biggest douchebag. Imagine how much of a pussy he feels like being owned by Hillary fucking Clinton.