Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comey is confused

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

but but but still - hondo

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Interesting thought process. According to Comey you don't even need a crime to investigate to investigate. KGB man right there.

After 2 years all the witnesses, search warrants and FBI agents working this entirely fabricated crime of a non-crime (collusion) and they have absolutely nothing. Comey thought his firing was the obstruction but he was a liar and he was telling those lies because of his own political beliefs and bias. He was fired for it. Unfit for law enforcement.

All of the Russian hacking, if there was any, and all of the corruption at the FBI that was uncovered by the exposure of McCabe and Strozk and Page happened on Comey's watch. He should have been fired for being a shitty Administrator.
    Most forget that all of this crap started under Obama's watch. I believe he was involved and had full knowledge.
    I do as well, and I think that much of this "investigation" has been designed to give time and opportunity to the Obama loyalist to cover their tracks.

Why can't we answer at this late date with 100% certainty if the DNC was ever really hacked and who they were hacked by?
    If they were hacked? El oh El. You don't recall the emails that were released? Fuck you are stupid.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russian-officers-indicted-for-allegedly-hacking-clinton-campaign-dnc-emails
    Is being charged the same as being guilty? Podesta was phished and gave out his password. That's how they got out

And what they showed was the DNC fixing the race for Hillary, I'm glad they got caught for it. Anyone should be

Blaming Russia is what Hillary shills do to cover up for her same as when she lost the election. El Oh EL!!!!!!
    The comment was "if DNC was hacked". Bob lied and you are running cover for a liar.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Interesting thought process. According to Comey you don't even need a crime to investigate to investigate. KGB man right there.

After 2 years all the witnesses, search warrants and FBI agents working this entirely fabricated crime of a non-crime (collusion) and they have absolutely nothing. Comey thought his firing was the obstruction but he was a liar and he was telling those lies because of his own political beliefs and bias. He was fired for it. Unfit for law enforcement.

All of the Russian hacking, if there was any, and all of the corruption at the FBI that was uncovered by the exposure of McCabe and Strozk and Page happened on Comey's watch. He should have been fired for being a shitty Administrator.
    Most forget that all of this crap started under Obama's watch. I believe he was involved and had full knowledge.
    I do as well, and I think that much of this "investigation" has been designed to give time and opportunity to the Obama loyalist to cover their tracks.

Why can't we answer at this late date with 100% certainty if the DNC was ever really hacked and who they were hacked by?
    If they were hacked? El oh El. You don't recall the emails that were released? Fuck you are stupid.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russian-officers-indicted-for-allegedly-hacking-clinton-campaign-dnc-emails
    Is being charged the same as being guilty? Podesta was phished and gave out his password. That's how they got out

And what they showed was the DNC fixing the race for Hillary, I'm glad they got caught for it. Anyone should be

Blaming Russia is what Hillary shills do to cover up for her same as when she lost the election. El Oh EL!!!!!!
    The comment was "if DNC was hacked". Bob lied and you are running cover for a liar.
    Oh

Why can't we answer at this late date with 100% certainty if the DNC was ever really hacked and who they were hacked by

Can we answer that?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Oh

Why can't we answer at this late date with 100% certainty if the DNC was ever really hacked and who they were hacked by

Can we answer that?
    If you can read Fox news. Then yes.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/barr-is-wrong-obstruction-of-justice-doesnt-require-another-underlying-crime/ar-BBVfmVf
    And you think Mueller wouldn't charge it if he could? Or that the author for the uber liberal Post has a better legal understanding than Mueller or Barr? But Comey saying it has sparked the hopefuls on this BS.

You still need a crime to investigate. HTH
    The smarter readers understand that challenging spurious reasoning is exactly that. Your legal understanding and Barr's are both incorrect. Thus Comey's confusion.
    So what crime was being investigated? We can just start investigations without reason? The agencies involved KNEW the dossier was fake. There was NOTHING to start an investigation. Top LE officials lied to obtain FISA warrants. Yet you are still after Trump? This is about right and wrong and abuse of power in a criminal fashion.

This was a sitting opposition party president and candidate committing a conspiracy to alter a presidential election and to overthrow the opponent when he won that election. If you can't see that you are indeed nuts.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Oh

Can we answer that?
    If you can read Fox news. Then yes.
    Your links don't back you up as always. Try reading for comprehension
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/barr-is-wrong-obstruction-of-justice-doesnt-require-another-underlying-crime/ar-BBVfmVf
    And you think Mueller wouldn't charge it if he could? Or that the author for the uber liberal Post has a better legal understanding than Mueller or Barr? But Comey saying it has sparked the hopefuls on this BS.

The smarter readers understand that challenging spurious reasoning is exactly that. Your legal understanding and Barr's are both incorrect. Thus Comey's confusion.
    So what crime was being investigated? We can just start investigations without reason? The agencies involved KNEW the dossier was fake. There was NOTHING to start an investigation. Top LE officials lied to obtain FISA warrants. Yet you are still after Trump? This is about right and wrong and abuse of power in a criminal fashion.

This was a sitting opposition party president and candidate committing a conspiracy to alter a presidential election and to overthrow the opponent when he won that election. If you can't see that you are indeed nuts.

Take it easy on the table, Nikita! Getting louder doesn't make your conspiracy theories less InfoWarsish.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Take it easy on the table, Nikita! Getting louder doesn't make your conspiracy theories less InfoWarsish.
    You mean conspiracy theories like Russian collusion or Bill Barr being in on the scam to not indict?

Why so angry?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    This is all working as intended. Now leftists have convinced themselves he's totally lying and it's a coverup.

Now when it comes out and it's a big fat nothing they are gonna say Mueller is a Russian.

That who is totally lying? Bob Barr's legal opinion is simply wrong. We haven't even seen Mueller's report. We're discussing this out in the open. You girls should be happier. Strangely, you're not.
    HHusky said:

That who is totally lying? Bob Barr's legal opinion is simply wrong. We haven't even seen Mueller's report. We're discussing this out in the open. You girls should be happier. Strangely, you're not.

You're discussing this with the voices in your head

I read the letter and shit

Very happy, vindicated, and exonerated

HHusky said:

Oh, clearly.

HHusky said:

*Nothing in the letter exonerates.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

I'll bite, what's wrong about Barr's legal opinion? The two parties with knowledge and legal authority to charge Trump did not make charges. I get that you don't like that decision. What about it is simply wrong?

HHusky said:

I'll bite, what's wrong about Barr's legal opinion? The two parties with knowledge and legal authority to charge Trump did not make charges. I get that you don't like that decision. What about it is simply wrong?
    It is wrong to say that you cannot obstruct justice simply because there proves to be no underlying crime. That justification is contrary to law and precedent. I have already said that the decision itself may have been a good one, despite any error in the justification. We can't gauge the quality of the decision, of course.
    The two parties with knowledge and legal authority to charge Trump did not make charges.

Exonerated

Vindicated

The two parties with knowledge and legal authority to charge Trump did not make charges.

Exonerated

Vindicated

I wish I had more time to scour the board for your comments when they came out and said Hillary did not commit prosecutable crimes. Hypocrite.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It is wrong to say that you cannot obstruct justice simply because there proves to be no underlying crime. That justification is contrary to law and precedent. I have already said that the decision itself may have been a good one, despite any error in the justification. We can't gauge the quality of the decision, of course.
    I'm not a criminal lawyer, but you don't need an underlying crime for obstruction to stick. The idea of obstruction is interfering the process ... judicial proceeding, agency investigation, etc.

So, if you have someone who's being looked at for suspicion of doing something, you're not allowed to get in the way of that effort by, say, destroying evidence. Even if the guy gets off, you won't.

That idea has been bouncing around here the last couple of days; I haven't chimed in because it doesn't really matter and because I don't care.
    All I hear is obstruction from you
    2001400ex said:

Exonerated

Vindicated

I wish I had more time to scour the board for your comments when they came out and said Hillary did not commit prosecutable crimes. Hypocrite.
    But but but

Still butthurt over Hillary. SAD

You have all the tim you need liar.

Comey said she did but she didn't mean to. I pay attention
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Were they "hacked" or were the released by someone on the inside? We still don't know the answer to that question.