Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dear Hondo...

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Dear Hondo
    Personally, I don’t cair much whether you donate. And I don’t want you banned. But you’re struggling this morning. Take @doogsinparadise as a cautionary tale. Trump broke him after the election and @doogsinparadise chose to display his meltdown here. It wasn’t a good look.

Maybe take some tim away to heal. Or not, keep splattering your pain all over the boreds.

I could care less.

Hi there! I'm laughing my ass off. Thanks for your concern however.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

You don't get that far left and that emotional about it without having personal problems that cause you to want the government to wipe your asshole.

Shocked, just completely fucking floored that Hondo and Mariota won't donate even 20$.

What about the conservative freeloaders throbber, turd buffer and J?
    What about everyone doesn't fucking hate them?
    Oh so a Conservative freeloader is cool. But how are you a partisan dick sucker again?

BTW no one likes such fag J.
    Another lie
    J?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

When your only e-friend is @MariotaTheGawd you might be the problem. But, I was always told to not only present a problem but also offer a solution. So, here goes...

You have often supported policy on this bored that would call for taxpayers paying more money to support common good issues. Why don't you practice what you preach and throw 50 bucks Derek's way to support the site. If all of us should pay more money to support the environment, poor people, illegal aliens, etc., wouldn't you think it right that you pitch in here and support something that you spend 6 hours a day on every day of your life? One of those common good kind of things you love, right?

Anyway, most people here will probably still hate you, but at least some of them might gain some small shred of respect for you. I would. As of now you are just a freeloading shitbag. Donate and I will just consider you a person I disagree with strongly politically, but not a freeloading shitstain. You can change hearts and minds one degenerate person at a time.

Be a giver. Not a shitbag.

Here, I'll start the giving.

To be fair. It's in the record that I'm not going to be pressured into paying. The more of these threads, the longer it will be. I didn't donate earlier because of laziness. Now you are making it a challenge. HTH
    It's in the record that I'm not going to be pressured into banning you. But the more of these posts, the sooner it will be. I didn't ban you before because of laziness. Now you are making it a challenge. HTH.
    I laffed
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

When your only e-friend is @MariotaTheGawd you might be the problem. But, I was always told to not only present a problem but also offer a solution. So, here goes...

You have often supported policy on this bored that would call for taxpayers paying more money to support common good issues. Why don't you practice what you preach and throw 50 bucks Derek's way to support the site. If all of us should pay more money to support the environment, poor people, illegal aliens, etc., wouldn't you think it right that you pitch in here and support something that you spend 6 hours a day on every day of your life? One of those common good kind of things you love, right?

Anyway, most people here will probably still hate you, but at least some of them might gain some small shred of respect for you. I would. As of now you are just a freeloading shitbag. Donate and I will just consider you a person I disagree with strongly politically, but not a freeloading shitstain. You can change hearts and minds one degenerate person at a time.

Be a giver. Not a shitbag.

Here, I'll start the giving.

To be fair. It's in the record that I'm not going to be pressured into paying. The more of these threads, the longer it will be. I didn't donate earlier because of laziness. Now you are making it a challenge. HTH
    It's in the record that I'm not going to be pressured into banning you. But the more of these posts, the sooner it will be. I didn't ban you before because of laziness. Now you are making it a challenge. HTH.
    Whatever you do.... DON'T ban hondo.

Did it work???
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LEAVED HONDO ALONE
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

You don't get that far left and that emotional about it without having personal problems that cause you to want the government to wipe your asshole.

Shocked, just completely fucking floored that Hondo and Mariota won't donate even 20$.

What about the conservative freeloaders throbber, turd buffer and J?
    What about everyone doesn't fucking hate them?
    Oh so a Conservative freeloader is cool. But how are you a partisan dick sucker again?

BTW no one likes such fag J.
    I was told I didn't have to donate when I was unbanned last year. but I will probably throw in some money this year (assuming I'm not killed in a drive by or suffocated to death by a stripper's ass).

BTW I'm a liberal and people LIKE me.
    Yeah, but you are a Tactown TUFF liberal.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited March 2019
    I will donate if I can see usage stats for @RaceBannon, specifically how many times he's clicked on recent discussions in the past 6 months
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited March 2019

I will donate if I can see usage stats for @RaceBannon, specifically how many times he's clicked on recent discussions in the past 6 months

Probably less than you in the last month.
    not a fucking chance

it's cute how you guys circle the wagons, though. i'm sure he'll pay you back in upvotes down the road.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam

Probably less than you in the last month.
    not a fucking chance

it's cute how you guys circle the wagons, though. i'm sure he'll pay you back in upvotes down the road.
    Thanks for the reminder
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Pay up

This. Using my unreal moderator powers I can see Race is on here a bunch. So are you. Case Closed. Please send the money to Swaye's hookers and blow fund. TIA.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Pay up

This. Using my unreal moderator powers I can see Race is on here a bunch. So are you. Case Closed. Please send the money to Swaye's hookers and blow fund. TIA.
    Your best post in years ever.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So this thread was successful into shaming the turd buffer to donate. Kudos.