Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dear Hondo...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
When your only e-friend is @MariotaTheGawd you might be the problem. But, I was always told to not only present a problem but also offer a solution. So, here goes...

You have often supported policy on this bored that would call for taxpayers paying more money to support common good issues. Why don't you practice what you preach and throw 50 bucks Derek's way to support the site. If all of us should pay more money to support the environment, poor people, illegal aliens, etc., wouldn't you think it right that you pitch in here and support something that you spend 6 hours a day on every day of your life? One of those common good kind of things you love, right?

Anyway, most people here will probably still hate you, but at least some of them might gain some small shred of respect for you. I would. As of now you are just a freeloading shitbag. Donate and I will just consider you a person I disagree with strongly politically, but not a freeloading shitstain. You can change hearts and minds one degenerate person at a time.

Be a giver. Not a shitbag.

Here, I'll start the giving.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019
    The best solution for the over all health, wellbeing and integrity of the Bored, not to mention the overarching good of society and mankind, is the banhammer.

HTH
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

The best solution for the over all health, wellbeing and integrity of the Bored, not to mention the overarching good of society and mankind, is the banhammer.

HTH

Importing venezuelan hotties
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    With the rise of incels, depression, mental disorders, and internet addiction a few people should probably get a time out here. HH is not good for a few posters well being.

Get out with the wife, walk the beach and get some perspective.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

HTH

Noted free market conservative heard from.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

When your only e-friend is @MariotaTheGawd you might be the problem. But, I was always told to not only present a problem but also offer a solution. So, here goes...

You have often supported policy on this bored that would call for taxpayers paying more money to support common good issues. Why don't you practice what you preach and throw 50 bucks Derek's way to support the site. If all of us should pay more money to support the environment, poor people, illegal aliens, etc., wouldn't you think it right that you pitch in here and support something that you spend 6 hours a day on every day of your life? One of those common good kind of things you love, right?

Anyway, most people here will probably still hate you, but at least some of them might gain some small shred of respect for you. I would. As of now you are just a freeloading shitbag. Donate and I will just consider you a person I disagree with strongly politically, but not a freeloading shitstain. You can change hearts and minds one degenerate person at a time.

To be fair. It's in the record that I'm not going to be pressured into paying. The more of these threads, the longer it will be. I didn't donate earlier because of laziness. Now you are making it a challenge. HTH
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

To be fair. It's in the record that I'm not going to be pressured into paying. The more of these threads, the longer it will be. I didn't donate earlier because of laziness. Now you are making it a challenge. HTH
    Things poor deadbeats say.
    Surprised the trailer park has internet today.
  • Options
    haie said:

You don't get that far left and that emotional about it without having personal problems that cause you to want the government to wipe your asshole.

Shocked, just completely fucking floored that Hondo and Mariota won't donate even 20$.

What about the conservative freeloaders throbber, turd buffer and J?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

HTH

Importing venezuelan hotties
    D'uh...

• Options
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

You don't get that far left and that emotional about it without having personal problems that cause you to want the government to wipe your asshole.

Shocked, just completely fucking floored that Hondo and Mariota won't donate even 20$.

What about everyone doesn't fucking hate them?
    Oh so a Conservative freeloader is cool. But how are you a partisan dick sucker again?

BTW no one likes such fag J.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I would call Honda my e-friend.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I would call Honda my e-friend.

I was trying not to include you in #HondoBros out of respekt, but if you insist ...........

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

What about everyone doesn't fucking hate them?
    Oh so a Conservative freeloader is cool. But how are you a partisan dick sucker again?

BTW no one likes such fag J.
    #MyJ #JSkrong
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    These threads, trying to shame Hondo into giving $, are bullshit and counterproductive.

The set up here at HH is: pay if you want to.

To continually single out one poster for not paying while ignoring others that don’t are FS.

HH is not desperate for $. But, if it is DJ should make it pay to play.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

These threads, trying to shame Hondo into giving $, are bullshit and counterproductive.

The set up here at HH is: pay if you want to.

To continually single out one poster for not paying while ignoring others that don’t are FS.

HH is not desperate for $. But, if it is DJ should make it pay to play.

Bullshit