Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump says public can see Mueller report

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

@insinceredawg will tell us that he never thought there was collusion anyway and didn't want a SP to waste 2 years on it

Cook it

Yeah, it's always been about obstruction of justice and Trump's finances. Collusion was just the vehicle they used to get there. Hell Hondo said essentially that just a few weeks back.
    It's never the action. It's the cover up that gets you in trouble. See Nixon and Clinton if you disagree.
    Trump thought about firing someone

Obstruction

Mueller dragged this out two years waiting on obstruction that never came

Will you lie about that too?
    How long did the Starr investigation last?
    Starr was asked by the AG to expand his investigation into additional areas. It took a long time because of the Clinton Admin stonewalling and because the initial investigation was expanded at the request of the AG.
    Bob. Misses the point. Blames the liberal. As. Always.
    You asked a question and I gave you an answer. If you don't like my answer and think it's wrong you're free to cite some evidence showing what I got wrong but we both know you're a stupid Kunt who would never be able to do that.
    You actually didn't answer the question. First off, it was rhetorical. Secondly, even if it wasn't rhetorical, you still didn't answer the question. I asked how long it was, you didn't give that answer. You just went into blasting liberals. Idiot.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

420-0 is your answer fuck face.

Do you have anything worthwhile to contribute?

Blocked by Lindsey Graham in the Senate. I'm asking this board for their opinion knowing Trump will backpedal and try to block it when Mueller does finish it up.
    If that happens get back to us

We already were unanimous last week that we want to see it

Why would Trump not want people to see the fucking farce the democrats pulled?
    No Trump does not want it released. At all.
    He wants them released as much as he wants his school grades and tax returns to be released.
    WaPo should file a FOIA.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

@insinceredawg will tell us that he never thought there was collusion anyway and didn't want a SP to waste 2 years on it

Cook it

Yeah, it's always been about obstruction of justice and Trump's finances. Collusion was just the vehicle they used to get there. Hell Hondo said essentially that just a few weeks back.
    It's never the action. It's the cover up that gets you in trouble. See Nixon and Clinton if you disagree.
    Trump thought about firing someone

Obstruction

Mueller dragged this out two years waiting on obstruction that never came

Will you lie about that too?
    How long did the Starr investigation last?
    But but but...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump is just saying that -- he got his boy, that fat motherfucker Barr, to hold the report back!

So you all are just going to double down.

Tick tick tick
    Put "double down" in the same overused scrapheap as "leveraged"
    You seem to think the use of double down and leveraged is problematic.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Did they have a legal reason to start the Star investigation?

They didn't for Trump.

Yes they did. Go get the sandwich out of your sock drawer. Have it with a pudding cup.
    What was this legal reason? The known to be phony un verified dossier they had to lie about in FISA filings?
  • Options

pawz said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

They didn't for Trump.

Yes they did. Go get the sandwich out of your sock drawer. Have it with a pudding cup.
    A fake dossier is barely legal

Easy @PurpleThrobber
    A fake dossier?!? Was the fbi involved? DOJ too? Don’t tell me the cia as well?

Holy shit, this sounds bigger than watergate. What are you going to do!?1?!
    This always scares you

And gets a Pavlovian response
    Yes, because US district attorney Huber is going to bring the hammer. Any day now? Is gitmo ready?

You're really struggling.

You sound outraged by the fake dossier. It’s bigger than watergate. I’m hearing Democrats did this. When will the hammer fall?
    So if we make one up about you and farm animals and pass it out to the media and various law enforcement agencies you'd be good with it?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

They didn't for Trump.

Easy @PurpleThrobber

This always scares you

Yes, because US district attorney Huber is going to bring the hammer. Any day now? Is gitmo ready?

You sound outraged by the fake dossier. It’s bigger than watergate. I’m hearing Democrats did this. When will the hammer fall?
    So if we make one up about you and farm animals and pass it out to the media and various law enforcement agencies you'd be good with it?
    Hate to tell you this sledog. But the dossier had nothing to do with the beginning of this investigation.

Also, your beastiality fetish is as weird as Bob's Homophobic pedophile fetish.

A special counsel investigation is subject to oversight by the Attorney General.[33] After questions arose regarding contacts between then-senator Jeff Sessions and Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak in 2016, one of the first things Sessions did after being appointed attorney general, was to recuse himself from any Justice Department investigations regarding Russian interference in the election.[34]

Over the ensuing months, Trump repeatedly expressed anger over Sessions' decision to recuse.[35]

Special counsel appointment
    Edit
    Once recused, oversight of any Russia investigation into the 2016 election fell to the Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, a Trump appointee.

As part of his oversight, Rosenstein called for a special counsel and appointed Robert Mueller in charge of that special counsel in May 2017[36] with the charter of determining if there was any Russian interference in the 2016 election process, or related matters.[citation needed]

Reasons for appointing a special counsel
    Edit
    Firing of James Comey
    Edit
    Main article: Dismissal of James Comey
    The special counsel appointment on May 17, 2017, followed a series of events that included President Trump firing the FBI director James Comey on May 9, 2017.

While the termination letter and several administration officials have stated that Trump fired Comey solely on the recommendations of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, several other reasons were later offered. Some have cited a Rosenstein-authored memo and Comey's subsequent allegation that Trump asked Comey to drop the FBI investigation into former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.[37]

According to "four congressional officials", the dismissal took place just a few days after Comey requested additional resources to step up the Russia investigation (the Justice Department denied that such a request was made).[38][39] On May 9, hours before the dismissal, it was revealed that federal prosecutors issued grand jury subpoenas to Flynn's associates, representing a significant escalation in the FBI's Russia investigation.[40][41]

In an NBC News interview, Trump stated that when he decided to fire Comey, "I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story."[42] During a May 10 meeting in the Oval Office with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, Trump allegedly told the Russian officials "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ... I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off ... I’m not under investigation."[43][44]

Calls for a special counsel "intensified" after the firing of Comey, according to the Washington Post,[45] and Mueller was appointed eight days after the firing.[46] The hiring of Mueller marked "a concession by the Trump administration to Democratic demands" for the investigation to be run independently of the Justice Department, according to the Washington Post.[45]

The New York Times reported on January 11, 2019, that FBI counterintelligence grew concerned about Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off opening an investigation because of uncertainty about how to proceed on such a sensitive matter. Trump’s behavior during the days immediately before and after Comey’s firing caused them to begin investigating whether Trump had been working on behalf of Russia against U.S. interests, knowingly or unknowingly. The FBI merged that counterintelligence investigation with a criminal obstruction of justice investigation related to Comey's firing. Mueller took over that investigation upon his appointment, although it was not immediately clear if he had pursued the counterintelligence angle.[47]

Authority
    Edit
    Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, in his role as Acting Attorney General for matters related to the campaign due to the recusal of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, appointed Mueller, a former Director of the FBI, to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) with authority to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, including exploring any links or coordination between Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government, "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation",[48] and any other matters within the scope of 28 CFR 600.4 – Jurisdiction.

As special counsel, Mueller has the power to issue subpoenas,[49] hire staff members, request funding, and prosecute federal crimes in connection with the election interference along with other crimes he may uncover.[50] The constitutionality of indicting a sitting president remains an unsettled legal question.[51][52][53][54]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017–present)
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

They didn't for Trump.

Easy @PurpleThrobber

This always scares you

Hate to tell you this sledog. But the dossier had nothing to do with the beginning of this investigation.

Also, your beastiality fetish is as weird as Bob's Homophobic pedophile fetish.

A special counsel investigation is subject to oversight by the Attorney General.[33] After questions arose regarding contacts between then-senator Jeff Sessions and Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak in 2016, one of the first things Sessions did after being appointed attorney general, was to recuse himself from any Justice Department investigations regarding Russian interference in the election.[34]

Over the ensuing months, Trump repeatedly expressed anger over Sessions' decision to recuse.[35]

Special counsel appointment
    Edit
    Once recused, oversight of any Russia investigation into the 2016 election fell to the Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, a Trump appointee.

As part of his oversight, Rosenstein called for a special counsel and appointed Robert Mueller in charge of that special counsel in May 2017[36] with the charter of determining if there was any Russian interference in the 2016 election process, or related matters.[citation needed]

Reasons for appointing a special counsel
    Edit
    Firing of James Comey
    Edit
    Main article: Dismissal of James Comey
    The special counsel appointment on May 17, 2017, followed a series of events that included President Trump firing the FBI director James Comey on May 9, 2017.

While the termination letter and several administration officials have stated that Trump fired Comey solely on the recommendations of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, several other reasons were later offered. Some have cited a Rosenstein-authored memo and Comey's subsequent allegation that Trump asked Comey to drop the FBI investigation into former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.[37]

According to "four congressional officials", the dismissal took place just a few days after Comey requested additional resources to step up the Russia investigation (the Justice Department denied that such a request was made).[38][39] On May 9, hours before the dismissal, it was revealed that federal prosecutors issued grand jury subpoenas to Flynn's associates, representing a significant escalation in the FBI's Russia investigation.[40][41]

In an NBC News interview, Trump stated that when he decided to fire Comey, "I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story."[42] During a May 10 meeting in the Oval Office with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, Trump allegedly told the Russian officials "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ... I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off ... I’m not under investigation."[43][44]

Calls for a special counsel "intensified" after the firing of Comey, according to the Washington Post,[45] and Mueller was appointed eight days after the firing.[46] The hiring of Mueller marked "a concession by the Trump administration to Democratic demands" for the investigation to be run independently of the Justice Department, according to the Washington Post.[45]

The New York Times reported on January 11, 2019, that FBI counterintelligence grew concerned about Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off opening an investigation because of uncertainty about how to proceed on such a sensitive matter. Trump’s behavior during the days immediately before and after Comey’s firing caused them to begin investigating whether Trump had been working on behalf of Russia against U.S. interests, knowingly or unknowingly. The FBI merged that counterintelligence investigation with a criminal obstruction of justice investigation related to Comey's firing. Mueller took over that investigation upon his appointment, although it was not immediately clear if he had pursued the counterintelligence angle.[47]

Authority
    Edit
    Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, in his role as Acting Attorney General for matters related to the campaign due to the recusal of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, appointed Mueller, a former Director of the FBI, to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) with authority to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, including exploring any links or coordination between Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government, "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation",[48] and any other matters within the scope of 28 CFR 600.4 – Jurisdiction.

As special counsel, Mueller has the power to issue subpoenas,[49] hire staff members, request funding, and prosecute federal crimes in connection with the election interference along with other crimes he may uncover.[50] The constitutionality of indicting a sitting president remains an unsettled legal question.[51][52][53][54]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017–present)
    Rosenstein was in on it with the other conspirators. HTH
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Hate to tell you this but the beginning of this investigation started long before the appointment of Mueller.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Hate to tell you this but the beginning of this investigation started long before the appointment of Mueller.

I just posted an article with all the links. Care to show evidence that the dossier was the basis for the investigation?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,429
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I just posted an article with all the links. Care to show evidence that the dossier was the basis for the investigation?
    You posted Wiki

It's been shown multiple times that with no dossier there is no investigation

Admitted by the perps

Just keep repeating your lies. You have no interest in facts
  • Options
    Sessions had no reason to recuse himself and didn't tell Trump he would do it before Trump appointed him. I'd be pissed too.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Care to show me where the investigation didn't start until Mueller was appointed? The investigation was started in July of 2016 and Strzok the Trump hater was a driving force in getting it started. Work on the dossier was started in June of 2016 and there is every reason to believe that Nellie Ohr was feeding the early "findings" of it to her husband Bruce who worked at the FBI. Ohr worked closely with McCabe who worked closely with both Strzok and Lisa Page.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You posted Wiki

It's been shown multiple times that with no dossier there is no investigation

Admitted by the perps

Just keep repeating your lies. You have no interest in facts
    Komo4 buttfucker.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Care to show me where the investigation didn't start until Mueller was appointed? The investigation was started in July of 2016 and Strzok the Trump hater was a driving force in getting it started. Work on the dossier was started in June of 2016 and there is every reason to believe that Nellie Ohr was feeding the early "findings" of it to her husband Bruce who worked at the FBI. Ohr worked closely with McCabe who worked closely with both Strzok and Lisa Page.
    Lil lyin Bob.

In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates. In April 2016, attorney Marc Elias separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump on behalf of Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC. The Free Beacon stopped its backing when Trump became the presumptive Republican Party presidential nominee in May of 2016.[2] In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier. His instructions were to seek answers to why Trump would "repeatedly seek to do deals in a notoriously corrupt police state".[9] Clinton campaign officials were reportedly unaware that Fusion GPS had subcontracted Steele, and he was not told that the Clinton campaign was the recipient of his research.[10][11] Following Trump's election as president, funding from Clinton and the DNC ceased, but Steele continued his research and was reportedly paid directly by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn R. Simpson.[12] The completed dossier was then handed to British and American intelligence services.[13]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wikipedia. Lol
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.

In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates. In April 2016, attorney Marc Elias separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump on behalf of Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC. The Free Beacon stopped its backing when Trump became the presumptive Republican Party presidential nominee in May of 2016.[2] In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier. His instructions were to seek answers to why Trump would "repeatedly seek to do deals in a notoriously corrupt police state".[9] Clinton campaign officials were reportedly unaware that Fusion GPS had subcontracted Steele, and he was not told that the Clinton campaign was the recipient of his research.[10][11] Following Trump's election as president, funding from Clinton and the DNC ceased, but Steele continued his research and was reportedly paid directly by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn R. Simpson.[12] The completed dossier was then handed to British and American intelligence services.[13]

I love how Hondo is so fucking stupid he thinks this actually refutes what I said. Steele's work on the dossier started in June 2016. All of the salacious materials and all of the claims that Trump was colluding wiht the Russians came from Steele.

In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier.

Meanwhile Hondo continues to lie his ass off and claim the investigation didn't start until Muellers appointment and that the dossier has nothing to do with it.
  • Options

Wikipedia. Lol

Is it the links to actual support that confuses you?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.

I love how Hondo is so fucking stupid he thinks this actually refutes what I said. Steele's work on the dossier started in June 2016. All of the salacious materials and all of the claims that Trump was colluding wiht the Russians came from Steele.

In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier.

Meanwhile Hondo continues to lie his ass off and claim the investigation didn't start until Muellers appointment and that the dossier has nothing to do with it.
    Yo idiot. You said "the work was started in June". Um no. The work started long before that as noted in my post. He didn't start compiling the information..... Do you know what "compile" means?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    A fake dossier has made by trump’s “working class” base bigly angry and frustrated.

If it’s fake, mueller has nothing and trump is innocent why such a meltdown? What’s the deal MAGAts?