Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Devin Nunes Sues Twitter for Allowing Accounts to Insult Him

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019

SFGbob said:

Some of the tweets against him accused him of being involved in or connected to underage prostitution. That's not just an insult.

You've accused posters on this board of pedophilia and worse. Maybe that warrants a lawsuit too then.
    Yeah right after you accused me of being a racist and a white Nationalist, go fuck yourself.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Some of the tweets against him accused him of being involved in or connected to underage prostitution. That's not just an insult.

You've accused posters on this board of pedophilia and worse. Maybe that warrants a lawsuit too then.
    Yeah right after you accused me of being a racist and a white Nationalist, go fuck yourself.
    Easy there turbo. Your sound upset.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You arent those things?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You arent those things?
    If I'm those things then you and Hondo and CD are all part of pedophile rape club.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You arent those things?
    If I'm those things then you and Hondo and CD are all part of pedophile rape club.
    Lol ok bud
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You arent those things?
    Lol ok bud
    Thanks for admitting it
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And there's the white flag. Whenever you can't back up your mouth this is what lightweight Kunts do.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And there's the white flag. Whenever you can't back up your mouth this is what lightweight Kunts do.
    The reason you don't realize you're a racist and a white nationalist is the same reason you don't think Steve King is either of those things.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The reason you don't realize you're a racist and a white nationalist is the same reason you don't think Steve King is either of those things.
    That explains why I called him a racist, because I didn't think that he was one.

What a dipshit.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This is udderly ridiculous, GayBob. You need to moo-ve on from protecting Devin Nunes’ embarrassing steak in suing @DevinNunes’Cow.

ROTFLMAO!!1!?!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That explains why I called him a racist, because I didn't think that he was one.

What a dipshit.
    Fake news. You defended him when I used him as an example of a racist in the GOP when you adamantly claimed that "racists have no place in my party". Angry lyin' Bob.

What a Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dipshit.
    Fake news. You defended him when I used him as an example of a racist in the GOP when you adamantly claimed that "racists have no place in my party". Angry lyin' Bob.

What a Kunt.
    I defended him on the basis of the previous evidence you cited in order to call him a racist. That was prior to his defense of the term white supremacy. I never defended him for that.

And racists don't have a place in my party. We kick them out. Hell you won't even admit that Sharpton is a racist let alone denounce him.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This is udderly ridiculous, GayBob. You need to moo-ve on from protecting Devin Nunes’ embarrassing steak in suing @DevinNunes’Cow.

ROTFLMAO!!1!?!
    Protecting him? You must be laughing at what a fucking moron you are.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dipshit.

What a Kunt.
    I defended him on the basis of the previous evidence you cited in order to call him a racist. That was prior to his defense of the term white supremacy. I never defended him for that.

And racists don't have a place in my party. We kick them out. Hell you won't even admit that Sharpton is a racist let alone denounce him.
    There's exponentially more examples of Trump being a racist than Sharpton yet you still don't think Trump is racist. Fuck off you racist Kunt.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

ROTFLMAO!!1!?!
    Protecting him? You must be laughing at what a fucking moron you are.
    You’re a Muenster GayBob.
    😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dipshit.

What a Kunt.

There's exponentially more examples of Trump being a racist than Sharpton yet you still don't think Trump is racist. Fuck off you racist Kunt.
    Trump was involved in a racist and anti-Semitic protest that led to the death of someone? Got a link Kunt?

Or how about the racist Twana Brawley hoax, you have Trump participating in something like that?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dipshit.

What a Kunt.

Their only weapon

Sad
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dipshit.

What a Kunt.

Lol you had to hear him declare himself to be a white supremacist before you could be sure he was a racist. Incredible
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dipshit.

What a Kunt.

Lol you had to hear him declare himself to be a white supremacist before you could be sure he was a racist. Incredible
    Yeah imagine that, I actually need evidence before I called someone a racist. I realize that's the direct opposite of what you liberals do.