Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Devin Nunes Sues Twitter for Allowing Accounts to Insult Him

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Some of the tweets against him accused him of being involved in or connected to underage prostitution. That's not just an insult.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Some of the tweets against him accused him of being involved in or connected to underage prostitution. That's not just an insult.

@DevinNunes’Cow true?

😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like pizza gate and all the libs believe it
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Sounds like pizza gate and all the libs believe it

So Devin Nunes isn’t suing @DevinNunes’Cow and @DevinNunes’Mom ?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited March 2019
    SFGbob said:

Now you are against accusing people of running a child prostitution ring? Why don't you call out Sean hannity? I feel more people watch his show than follow the person in Twitter that accused him of that.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Now you are against accusing people of running a child prostitution ring? Why don't you call out Sean hannity? I feel more people watch his show than follow the person in Twitter that advised him of that.
    Fuck off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Now you are against accusing people of running a child prostitution ring? Why don't you call out Sean hannity? I feel more people watch his show than follow the person in Twitter that accused him of that.
    See?

Hondo buys it
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

See?

Hondo buys it
    Actually no. Yore party favors Asian women as sex slaves.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You know Hondo, I'm responsible for what I say. You should try it sometime Kunt.

I don't watch Hannity and I'm not responsible for what he says. Are you responsible for the lies and bullshit that come out of your own mouth Hondo?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You know Hondo, I'm responsible for what I say. You should try it sometime Kunt.

I don't watch Hannity and I'm not responsible for what he says. Are you responsible for the lies and bullshit that come out of your own mouth Hondo?
    Nice deflection. You are worried about some random Twitter follower but not the media champion for your party. Ok!
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

See?

Hondo buys it
    I'm a democrat

Tells us more about pizzagate hondo.
    Lol sure you are
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

See?

Hondo buys it
    I'm a democrat

Lol sure you are
    That's Race's standard line. Sometime back in the 50s, when Democrats were the racist ones, Race was a democratic. After the parties switched, Race became a republican in denial.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

See?

Hondo buys it
    I'm a democrat

Lol sure you are
    That's Race's standard line. Sometime back in the 50s, when Democrats were the racist ones, Race was a democratic. After the parties switched, Race became a republican in denial.
    Pathological liar
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Nice deflection. You are worried about some random Twitter follower but not the media champion for your party. Ok!
    How is it a deflection Kunt? You asked me why I don’t call Hannity out and I responded.

You’re such a dishonest little Kunt you don’t even recognize when people respond to the questions you ask.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

How is it a deflection Kunt? You asked me why I don’t call Hannity out and I responded.

You’re such a dishonest little Kunt you don’t even recognize when people respond to the questions you ask.
    No. You deflected. Again.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Answering questions is so foreign to Hondo he thinks it’s a deflection.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

You've accused posters on this board of pedophilia and worse. Maybe that warrants a lawsuit too then.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

You've accused posters on this board of pedophilia and worse. Maybe that warrants a lawsuit too then.
    Are you denying it?