Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Devin Nunes Sues Twitter for Allowing Accounts to Insult Him

124»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

From the dude who sucked about a dozen 10 year old Mexican boy's dicks while trying to claim that image proved Trump was racist.

That's some dark shit man. I suggest you see a counselor.
    It's the exact same Kunt argumentative style you were using Hondo.

Btw, I love how you're so fucking stupid you thing that image is not only racist, but that it proves Trump is racist.
    See? You will can't comprehend how that image is racist. And think your homoerotic pedophile fantasies somehow relate.

And I never once used that picture to argue that Trump was racist. Idiot. Fox news, for letting that go on air? They were clearly Pandering to their viewers.

Seriously Bob. You got some issues and I suggest you see counseling.
    I "comprehend" how that image makes your snatch sore. You confuse a sore snatch for "racism." You can't articulate how that image is racist without lying about it and claiming that it says all blacks live in public housing.

There is nothing "racist" about that image, and that's why when you're asked to explain why it's racist you can't do it.
    But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too?
    I say that shit just clownin' dog, come on, how fucked up is you?
    You got some issues Bob, I think you need some counseling
    To help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some
    And what's this shit about us meant to be together?
    That type of shit will make me not want us to meet each other
    I really think you and your boyfriend need each other
    Or maybe you just need to treat him better
    I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
    Before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doin' just fine
    If you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Bob
    Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
    I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
    I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
    Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
    And had his boyfriend in the trunk, and he was holding his favorite kid
    And in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
    Come to think about, his name was, it was you
    Damn!
    So you're reduced to quoting lyrics from a shitty song because you can't explain why that image is racist without lying about it.

Got it.

But I need help.
    You've never even heard the song shit dick.

That being said. Lil lyin Bob. We have argued about that image. And I laid out exactly why it's racist. Lil lyin Bob. I can't help it if you are too stupid to see it.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2019

It's weird how you didnt give Ilhan Omar this same benefit of the doubt. I wonder why

If you need an explanation of the common thread that makes an African Somali Muslim hate Jews, well, then it's a good money after bad scenario.
    Holy Shit. I was drunker than I thought when I edited this last night. My only contribution is what's in bold.

#DrunkTyping
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

From the dude who sucked about a dozen 10 year old Mexican boy's dicks while trying to claim that image proved Trump was racist.

Btw, I love how you're so fucking stupid you thing that image is not only racist, but that it proves Trump is racist.
    See? You will can't comprehend how that image is racist. And think your homoerotic pedophile fantasies somehow relate.

And I never once used that picture to argue that Trump was racist. Idiot. Fox news, for letting that go on air? They were clearly Pandering to their viewers.

I "comprehend" how that image makes your snatch sore. You confuse a sore snatch for "racism." You can't articulate how that image is racist without lying about it and claiming that it says all blacks live in public housing.

There is nothing "racist" about that image, and that's why when you're asked to explain why it's racist you can't do it.
    Damn!
    So you're reduced to quoting lyrics from a shitty song because you can't explain why that image is racist without lying about it.

Got it.

But I need help.

That being said. Lil lyin Bob. We have argued about that image. And I laid out exactly why it's racist. Lil lyin Bob. I can't help it if you are too stupid to see it.
    A good write never blames the reader

You always blame the reader
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Damn!

Got it.

But I need help.

Hondo starts off with another lie. I have three teenage sons. I've heard that crap song more times than I care to count. You "laid out" why you feel that image is racist by lying about it just like you lied about it today.

You had no evidence beyond that the image made your snatch sore.

You claimed that image

"refer[red] to [blacks] as all being poor and living in public housing"

The only way you can make an argument in support of your feelings that the image is racist is to lie about it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Damn!

Got it.

But I need help.

A good write never blames the reader

You always blame the reader
    *Writer.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Some of the tweets against him accused him of being involved in or connected to underage prostitution. That's not just an insult.

You've accused posters on this board of pedophilia and worse. Maybe that warrants a lawsuit too then.
    Yeah right after you accused me of being a racist and a white Nationalist, go fuck yourself.

And there's the white flag. Whenever you can't back up your mouth this is what lightweight Kunts do.
    The reason you don't realize you're a racist and a white nationalist is the same reason you don't think Steve King is either of those things.
    That explains why I called him a racist, because I didn't think that he was one.

What a dipshit.
    Fake news. You defended him when I used him as an example of a racist in the GOP when you adamantly claimed that "racists have no place in my party". Angry lyin' Bob.

What a Kunt.
    I defended him on the basis of the previous evidence you cited in order to call him a racist. That was prior to his defense of the term white supremacy. I never defended him for that.

And racists don't have a place in my party. We kick them out. Hell you won't even admit that Sharpton is a racist let alone denounce him.
    Lol you had to hear him declare himself to be a white supremacist before you could be sure he was a racist. Incredible

It's weird how you didnt give Ilhan Omar this same benefit of the doubt. I wonder why
    If you need an explanation of the common thread that makes an African Somali Muslim hate Jews, well, then it's a good money after bad scenario.
    this sounds a lot like identity politics

hmm
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Some of the tweets against him accused him of being involved in or connected to underage prostitution. That's not just an insult.

You've accused posters on this board of pedophilia and worse. Maybe that warrants a lawsuit too then.
    Yeah right after you accused me of being a racist and a white Nationalist, go fuck yourself.

And there's the white flag. Whenever you can't back up your mouth this is what lightweight Kunts do.
    The reason you don't realize you're a racist and a white nationalist is the same reason you don't think Steve King is either of those things.
    That explains why I called him a racist, because I didn't think that he was one.

What a dipshit.
    Fake news. You defended him when I used him as an example of a racist in the GOP when you adamantly claimed that "racists have no place in my party". Angry lyin' Bob.

What a Kunt.
    I defended him on the basis of the previous evidence you cited in order to call him a racist. That was prior to his defense of the term white supremacy. I never defended him for that.

And racists don't have a place in my party. We kick them out. Hell you won't even admit that Sharpton is a racist let alone denounce him.
    Lol you had to hear him declare himself to be a white supremacist before you could be sure he was a racist. Incredible
    Yeah imagine that, I actually need evidence before I called someone a racist. I realize that's the direct opposite of what you liberals do.
    King has provided evidence for years. You've just chosen to keep your head in the sand cause you're a partisan Kunt. Notice how quick you are to call those on the left anti-Semitic but you give the right the benefit of the doubt until they come and outright say they're racist. Fuck off Bob.
    As I recall some of your "evidence" that King was a racist was that he had the Confederate flag on his desk.

Well come to find out, he had a series of flags including the Gadsden flag on his desk. And yes, I don't believe that's evidence of someone being a racist. The rest of your "evidence" was of equal value.

Sharpton has a long history of racism and anti-Semitism and you don't say shit. I'm not quick to call him a racist, the mother fucker had 20 plus years of racism in his back ground when he ran for President and was embraced by your party when he did so.

I can't believe you would double down on this

Oh wait, yes I can. You're just pure trash with zero credibility. Nothing more.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dipshit.

What a Kunt.

hmm
    Wow. You're dumber than I thought.

Correction: Just as dumb as I thought.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    #HondoBros struggling.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What a dipshit.

What a Kunt.

hmm
    Wow. You're dumber than I thought.

Correction: Just as dumb as I thought.
    The way you're talking is the very definition of identity politics though

It's almost like you people are incapable of producing anything but bad faith drivel
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AIDS. Thread. Has.