Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So, Rosen is visit

Per Ektard, Oregon crushed the visit and UW has a lot of ground to make up.

This weekend is critical.

The fact that he didn't already commit is probably a positive. Still, could be moar of the same Sark sizzle bs.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ektard is your source??!
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

LRR. Recruits always give visits 10/10. I could of written that. Just shows you how many stupid people there are in the world that are actually willing to pay for non-information.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    His UW visit will be a 12/10.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

S/O @RhythmicSlappingDawg
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

But we need to watch for the weather forecast.

Right Ballz?
    Yep, forecast is looking good. No rain this weekend. It's all lining up nicely for the Dawgs. Woof! Woof!
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    247 just posted his post-Oregon visit interview. He is complimentary, but it doesnt scream "blown away". He also throws in UW. I think we might have a better shot to land him than I thought.

What stood out the most is that I got to connect with the players, getting together for dinner and they treated me to a good time.

"The coaches didn't tell I’ll be starting right away if I were to go there, but if I buy into the program and believe, I know there's a great strength staff in place and sky is the limit."

"I think I'd fit in real well in the program," Rosengarten said. "Their offense is balanced with some pro-style concepts and they're run heavy at times. I think altogether I'm a well-rounded player, so it fits me. They've got a likely first-round draft pick next year in Justin Herbert, so I know they throw the ball around, too. It's balanced offensively so I like how everything is there.

"I really like the staff and neither they or Washington have pressured me at all in any way to make a decision. I know I am a top priority for both schools and there has been no stress, so I really appreciate that."
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So the kid can't handle pressure. Pass
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046

247 just posted his post-Oregon visit interview. He is complimentary, but it doesnt scream "blown away". He also throws in UW. I think we might have a better shot to land him than I thought.

What stood out the most is that I got to connect with the players, getting together for dinner and they treated me to a good time.

"The coaches didn't tell I’ll be starting right away if I were to go there, but if I buy into the program and believe, I know there's a great strength staff in place and sky is the limit."

"I think I'd fit in real well in the program," Rosengarten said. "Their offense is balanced with some pro-style concepts and they're run heavy at times. I think altogether I'm a well-rounded player, so it fits me. They've got a likely first-round draft pick next year in Justin Herbert, so I know they throw the ball around, too. It's balanced offensively so I like how everything is there.

"I really like the staff and neither they or Washington have pressured me at all in any way to make a decision. I know I am a top priority for both schools and there has been no stress, so I really appreciate that."

Here is the trip report headline from Hopkins which doesn't exactly sound great.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Here is the trip report headline from Hopkins which doesn't exactly sound great.

What exactly are you seeing in that headline that scares you?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    NEsnake12 said:

I think he means that it doesn’t sound great for Oregon. Because usually JHop’s headlines are more like “Recruit X ejaculated at least 47 times on his visit this weekend, QUACK WATCH???!?”
    FILM AT 11!
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    NEsnake12 said:

I think he means that it doesn’t sound great for Oregon. Because usually JHop’s headlines are more like “Recruit X ejaculated at least 47 times on his visit this weekend, QUACK WATCH???!?”
    Exactly. He is ours to lose.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    JFC man recruiting is lack luster at this point. UW has no momentum right now

Crystal Dong to UW
    Crystal? Why not a diamond dong? Wouldn't that roll off the tongue better....nooches
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nurple said:

JFC man recruiting is lack luster at this point. UW has no momentum right now

Crystal Dong to UW
    Crystal? Why not a diamond dong? Wouldn't that roll off the tongue better....nooches
    Pour

And since you asked, the crystal dong pulls out easier.