Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AOC speaks to massive crowd as she calls FDR racist

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

I notice the apologists skipped over her class warfare campaign video and coming from disadvantage.

She's just a teacher (of six year olds) and a community organizer (just like Obama). No mention of being an expert on economics of the history of America. But being a bar tender has made her qualified.

The stupidity is glaring.

I have seen no sign that any Right Winger here knows much about economics or history.
    Tell me what your preferred modern theory of economics was again? Mike Damone and I will be waiting. JFC.
    Schumpeter’s predictions are reasonably close to what’s happening now. I’d like to be strategic and find a way to save capitalism. You girls just want to defend the worst aspects of our system and go to war with the same generation you expect to change your diapers when you’re infirm. Very foolish on your part.
    Don't kid yourself. You'll never rise to that level.
    I suspect I'm older than you, Madam.
    You should be embarrassed by your overt racism then. And your stupidity. Especially for your advanced age.
    You're trying too hard.
    Oh, the irony. #HHuskyIsRacist
    Of course.
    Credit where it's due. You worked hard to earn that badge. #HHuskyIsRacist
    Not really. I didn't even use props.
    Wow. Octupling down on your racism now?

CNN is not the Gospel, dip-shit. Try being better.
    Only stupid people think Meadows wasn't trotting Patton out there to claim black employee = not racist. So you're a liar or stupid. Your choice.
    Contain the pitch..contain the pitch. Turn it inside.

Jesus. Run something else besides calling people stupid. It doesn't reflect well on your self-proclaimed intelligence.

Hurrah for tokenism!
    Only the second most racist statement you had back in that thread
    Really? What was Meadows’s point then?
  • Options
    edited March 2019

HHusky said:

When white liberals get outraged but black people don't care it's not racist.

When white liberals get outraged on behalf of black people because black people can't think for themselves, it's racist.

Hth

Lots of black people saw it for what it was too, so you try to come up with something better. I’m not outraged though. It wasn’t remotely surprising that some GOP Congressman would invite a black woman to stand there, being all black and stuff, and argue that she is Exhibit A to his argument that Daddy isn’t a racist.
    You know black people who saw it your way? ....Says the racist.

Blacks are only props. No way black could a black woman not be a prop. She’s too stupid to have agency. Everyone says so.
    Lynne Patton either got used or was cynically advancing her own interests. Whether she was a prop or not wasn’t her doing anyway. Meadows had her stand there silently for what purpose? To be black.

There’s no shortage of people willing to call it what it really was. You should look at the interwebs.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

When white liberals get outraged on behalf of black people because black people can't think for themselves, it's racist.

Hth

Lots of black people saw it for what it was too, so you try to come up with something better. I’m not outraged though. It wasn’t remotely surprising that some GOP Congressman would invite a black woman to stand there, being all black and stuff, and argue that she is Exhibit A to his argument that Daddy isn’t a racist.

Blacks are only props. No way black could a black woman not be a prop. She’s too stupid to have agency. Everyone says so.
    Lynne Patton either got used or was cynically advancing her own interests. Whether she was a prop or not wasn’t her doing anyway. Meadows had her stand there silently for what purpose? To be black.
    No way that negro woman could have made her own decisions for her own reasons. Dumb wench.

Maybe race needs to ask his family ?

You disgusting piece of shit racist asswipe. Please die.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hth

No way that negro woman could have made her own decisions for her own reasons. Dumb wench.

I just said she may have done it for her own reasons, Einstein. In which case she intended to be a token. She was there to be seen being black. And Race ain’t going anywhere near this topic with his wife. The tokenism was obvious and you gals amuse me with your denials.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hth

I just said she may have done it for her own reasons, Einstein. In which case she intended to be a token. She was there to be seen being black. And Race ain’t going anywhere near this topic with his wife. The tokenism was obvious and you gals amuse me with your denials.
    Of course. She was an Uncle Tom. She was a house nigger. That’s how you see her. Letsits see black people as pawns. Too dumb to act on their own. I see her as an individual.

Tell us more about Race and his wife.

Jesus Christ. You’re actually doubling down? I literally hope you die. Racists like you have no place on this earth.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hth

You can leave me and my wife out of it cracker

She was there because she knows Trump unlike you

You don't know shit and should probably shut the fuck up about what my wife thinks of people like you
    So I was right again.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hth

Of course. She was an Uncle Tom. She was a house nigger.

Jesus Christ. You’re actually doubling down? I literally hope you die. Racists like you have no place on this earth.
    Doubling down on the obvious isn’t as controversial as you think it is. Lynne Patton was there to be Daddy’s “black friend”, supposedly proving he’s not a racist. Nobody really thinks otherwise—not even you. So why are you still lying about it?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hth

Doubling down on the obvious isn’t as controversial as you think it is. Lynne Patton was there to be Daddy’s “black friend”, supposedly proving he’s not a racist. Nobody really thinks otherwise—not even you. So why are you still lying about it?
    I believe a black woman is capable of making her own decisions and speaking for herself on her own free will. Unlike your racist ass. Disgusting. Ask Race about his wife. You know what she thinks because all the blacks think alike. Right Smart guy. God I hope you die. I hope all racists die.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hth

I believe a black woman is capable of making her own decisions and speaking for herself on her own free will. Unlike your racist ass. Disgusting. Ask Race about his wife. Smart guy. God I hope you die. I hope all racists die.
    Calm down turbo.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hth

I believe a black woman is capable of making her own decisions and speaking for herself on her own free will. Unlike your racist ass. Disgusting. Ask Race about his wife. Smart guy. God I hope you die. I hope all racists die.
    She didn’t speak. She blackly stood there while Meadows told us what she thinks. She may have been used or she may have done it as a career enhancer, but she was invited there to be black. She did it perfectly.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hth

Calm down turbo.
    Why so angry?
    God I hope all racists die too!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hth

She didn’t speak. She blackly stood there while Meadows told us what she thinks. She may have been used or she may have done it as a career enhancer, but she was invited there to be black. She did it perfectly.
    Perfectly summed up by a racist. Silly negos.

No way could she have done it because she felt it was the right thing to do. Because she is black and the blacks all think a like. White HH is here to tell us how all the blacks think. His the black whisperer.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hth

Of course. She was an Uncle Tom. She was a house nigger. That’s how you see her. Letsits see black people as pawns. Too dumb to act on their own. I see her as an individual.

Obama says Hi!
  • Options
    Mikey, I’ve told you multiple times that I don’t know precisely what Ms. Patton’s motives were. It’s Meadows’s motives that are transparent.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

A

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hth

Obama says Hi!
    So you admit this isn’t a racist nation. We elected a black man as president. Good to know. Next.
    You are as bad as Bob.