Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AOC speaks to massive crowd as she calls FDR racist

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

AOC positioned herself as some regular person barely scraping by, now she is a historian and an economist. Incredible.

Regular people barely scraping by shouldn’t be informed on history and economics. Revealing.
    According to je, only millionaires are educated in history and economics. Definitely not graduates of Columbia.
    You can't be serious. Wow just wow. I made no suggestion of the sort.

Simply stating AOC is not smart.
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

AOC positioned herself as some regular person barely scraping by, now she is a historian and an economist. Incredible.

Regular people barely scraping by shouldn’t be informed on history and economics. Revealing.
    Ugh. Did you follow her campaign? Clearly not.
    Yes, she, a bartender, successfully engaged Dem grassroots voters around issues they care about and defeated a Wall Street Dem that took money from Goldman Sachs and who has now gone onto a well paid lobbying gig reprenting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia among other clients.
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    jecornel said:

2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

According to je, only millionaires are educated in history and economics. Definitely not graduates of Columbia.

Your post implied that regular people scraping by aren’t as informed on economics and history. Just own it.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

jecornel said:

2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

Your post implied that regular people scraping by aren’t as informed on economics and history. Just own it.
    He didn't imply it. He explicitly stated it.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

She's getting by on her looks right now. Men want to fuck her and women love crazy, loud, stupid women for their supposed "courage" to speak randomly in the direction of perceived "power." It's a fact.

It's also a fact that she's an idiot who's popularity will sag faster than her titties, which already have a major head start.

There's a reason the best job she could get with her college degree was tending bar at 29 years old.

You couldnt sound more like a bitter, trashy old man if you tried.
    It must suck having to go through life with 1/2 my Testosterone level.

She's getting by on her looks right now. Men want to fuck her and women love crazy, loud, stupid women for their supposed "courage" to speak randomly in the direction of perceived "power." It's a fact.

It's also a fact that she's an idiot who's popularity will sag faster than her titties, which already have a major head start.

There's a reason the best job she could get with her college degree was tending bar at 29 years old.

Next, are you going to brag about how big your dick is?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Why don't you just ask him faggot?

2001400ex said:

Sounds like you are more curious than me.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Yes, she, a bartender, successfully engaged Dem grassroots voters around issues they care about and defeated a Wall Street Dem that took money from Goldman Sachs and who has now gone onto a well paid lobbying gig reprenting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia among other clients.
    She just offered free shit. All the lazy dems said "I want free shit!". Thus endeth the story of A Hole See's election.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

Comment section:

The article is written as if AOC is some sort of historian of policy as well as a present day guru of economic understanding, when she is actually a complete nitwit whose become drunk on her newfound celebrity. I would dismiss her as a flash in the crazy pan were it not for how the electorate has shifted so much over the past 30 years. In fact, I find her quite frightening as she could very well amass a nationwide coalition of idiotic followers to whom she will promise to redistribute the rich's wealth.

You do realize that Pussies like you are the ones that are giving her play. If Fox news and others didn't freak out about her. No one would know who she is.
    Do you think this lying troll really believes this or is this just another act in his "Pay Attention to Me" one bitch play?
    Her campaign highlighted she was scraping by! with no mention of being an international economist and historian of which she could have used to build credibility. Have you listened to her?? She appears clueless on virtually everything.

A lot of twisting here.

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

You need to inform Hondo because according to him her popularity and ability to draw attention from liberals is based entirely on the coverage she gets from right-wing sources.

Maybe you Kunts could compare notes and get your stories straight.

jecornel said:

2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

He didn't imply it. He explicitly stated it.
    You mean the people that @CirrhosisDawg calls white trash here everyday and neither one of you hypocrites has ever had a problem with?

Fuck off
    Here is her signature campaign video. She couldn't afford clothes for her job! Her words.

https://youtu.be/rq3QXIVR0bs
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sounds like you are more curious than me.
    You brought it up faggot
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited March 2019
    jecornel said:

Comment section:

The article is written as if AOC is some sort of historian of policy as well as a present day guru of economic understanding, when she is actually a complete nitwit whose become drunk on her newfound celebrity. I would dismiss her as a flash in the crazy pan were it not for how the electorate has shifted so much over the past 30 years. In fact, I find her quite frightening as she could very well amass a nationwide coalition of idiotic followers to whom she will promise to redistribute the rich's wealth.

Transposing AOC's face into Marshall Applewhite's would be just wrong, wrong I tell you. Race?
    SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

You need to inform Hondo because according to him her popularity and ability to draw attention from liberals is based entirely on the coverage she gets from right-wing sources.

Bob doesn't know the difference between a district in New York and the national media. Nice work.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Bob doesn't know the difference between a district in New York and the national media. Nice work.
    Hondo knows how to start slinging pure bullshit when his idiocy gets exposed. So what are you trying to say here Hondo? She is only popular in her Congressional District? I don't speak lying dumbfuck so why don't you try and clarify what it is you're trying to say.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

She's the figure head for the millennial generation
    Yeah but only because of the coverage she gets from Fox News.