Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Racist Democrat Hands Cotton to Black Child, Tells to Imagine Enslavement

Comments

• MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I also reject the idea that Republicans are more patriotic. I like living in this country, there are just some things I wish were different. Being a rabid nationalist doesnt make you better than me.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I also reject the idea that Republicans are more patriotic. I like living in this country, there are just some things I wish were different. Being a rabid nationalist doesnt make you better than me.

Doesn't make one better, I agree. Does make one more patriotic though.

I disagree
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019

SFGbob said:

You guys spend an awful lot of time yelling about how Democrats are the real racists

Guilty conscience?

And you spend a lot of time and energy try to smear people as racists and then run and hide like a Kunt when you're asked to provide evidence. Seriously, it's asswholes like you who have made race relations worse and who have defanged the charge of racism because you call everything racist. All you've done is kill any real possibility for dialog and understanding.

You liberal Kunts have been so conditioned to scream "racism" in every situation as a way to silence your opposition, that there really is no common ground that can be had with you thus Conservatives just tune you Kunts out.
    I think you guys overcompensate for the fact that the makeup of your representatives is basically a bunch of white people and Tim Scott
    We all know how great Maxine, Corey and Kamala are. Naming just a few useless congress critters. FYS

I disagree
    NOC

I disagree
    NOC
    What does that mean
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

You guys spend an awful lot of time yelling about how Democrats are the real racists

Guilty conscience?

And you spend a lot of time and energy try to smear people as racists and then run and hide like a Kunt when you're asked to provide evidence. Seriously, it's asswholes like you who have made race relations worse and who have defanged the charge of racism because you call everything racist. All you've done is kill any real possibility for dialog and understanding.

You liberal Kunts have been so conditioned to scream "racism" in every situation as a way to silence your opposition, that there really is no common ground that can be had with you thus Conservatives just tune you Kunts out.
    I think you guys overcompensate for the fact that the makeup of your representatives is basically a bunch of white people and Tim Scott
    We all know how great Maxine, Corey and Kamala are. Naming just a few useless congress critters. FYS
    I couldn't care less about you liking those people sledog
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

I could care less about anything you believe so far. Did you write those GND checks yet?
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

I could care less about anything you believe so far. Did you write those GND checks yet?
    Sounds like you care!

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

Sounds like you care!
    Literally that's what he's saying lol

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

Sounds like you care!
    It's always funny when someone uses "could care less", it's hilarious when they are using it in response to a post with the correct "I couldn't care less".

I mean it's literally right there in front of you Sledog!

lol
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Not being a liar and Kunt is what makes me better than you. If you measure patriotism by love of country, respect for it's institutions and support of it's military the South wins. You want to call yourself a patriot while still being able to reject and shit on all of the outward trappings of patriotism.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

Sounds like you care!
    It's always funny when someone uses "could care less", it's hilarious when they are using it in response to a post with the correct "I couldn't care less".

lol
    I’m guessing he could care less.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

Sounds like you care!

lol
    Imagine caring less about this
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

Sounds like you care!

lol
    Imagine caring less about this
    I could care less
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I like how Bob equates military participation to patriotism. You can support the military, disagree with the war in Iraq, do other things besides enlist in the military, and be patriotic at the same time.

You can also support background checks on gun purchases and be patriotic.

You can disagree with tax cuts on the wealthy and large corporations and be patriotic.

You can agree that gay people should be treated the same as everyone else and be patriotic.

Basically people like Bob think those that agree with him are patriotic and everyone else hates America.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    For the record. I’m not patriotic
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I support endless war but not the troops
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

I like how Bob equates military participation to patriotism. You can support the military, disagree with the war in Iraq, do other things besides enlist in the military, and be patriotic at the same time.

You can disagree with tax cuts on the wealthy and large corporations and be patriotic.

You can agree that gay people should be treated the same as everyone else and be patriotic.

Basically people like Bob think those that agree with him are patriotic and everyone else hates America.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Hondo thinks that ass raping strawmen makes him patriotic.