Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Racist Democrat Hands Cotton to Black Child, Tells to Imagine Enslavement

124»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I like to tell people that I love my wife while I then complain about how dumb she is and how she is lousy in bed and how she is a terrible mother and how she can't cook, but I love my wife.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

You have a region of the country that's more Conservative, more religious and more patriotic and supportive of the military and more pro-2nd Amendment on average than the rest of the country. The Rats have been running in the opposite direction from all of these issues since 1968. All through-out the 1970 and 1980s and into the 90s, the Rat party was openly hostile to all of these issues. But to the simply minded leftist it has to be white racism that explains the shift in party allegiances.

More patriotic? Lol those fuckers tried to make their own country and still fly its flags. There was a huge war over it. You may have heard about it
    This is what watching MSNBC gets you
    That's what his news source tells him.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I also reject the idea that Republicans are more patriotic. I like living in this country, there are just some things I wish were different. Being a rabid nationalist doesnt make you better than me.

Doesn't make one better, I agree. Does make one more patriotic though.
    I disagree
    NOC
    What does that mean
    It means you should go fuck yourself.

#HondoBros unite!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I like how Bob equates military participation to patriotism. You can support the military, disagree with the war in Iraq, do other things besides enlist in the military, and be patriotic at the same time.

You can also support background checks on gun purchases and be patriotic.

You can disagree with tax cuts on the wealthy and large corporations and be patriotic.

You can agree that gay people should be treated the same as everyone else and be patriotic.

Basically people like Bob think those that agree with him are patriotic and everyone else hates America.

Hondo thinks that ass raping strawmen makes him patriotic.
    More homoeroticism.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I like how Bob equates military participation to patriotism. You can support the military, disagree with the war in Iraq, do other things besides enlist in the military, and be patriotic at the same time.

You can also support background checks on gun purchases and be patriotic.

You can disagree with tax cuts on the wealthy and large corporations and be patriotic.

You can agree that gay people should be treated the same as everyone else and be patriotic.

Basically people like Bob think those that agree with him are patriotic and everyone else hates America.

Hondo thinks that ass raping strawmen makes him patriotic.
    More homoeroticism.

From gaybob?
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    SFGbob said:

I like to tell people that I love my wife while I then complain about how dumb she is and how she is lousy in bed and how she is a terrible mother and how she can't cook, but I love my wife.

Nuance seems like a problem for you
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    Patriotism is one of those things that seems like it is kind of difficult to measure and I'd agree with that. But one measure of patriotism I would think, is a willingness to serve in the defense of the country. Now this doesn't mean that everyone who serves is a patriot and it's sad that I even have to type that but when you're dealing with a champion strawman ass fucker like Hondo you need to make it perfectly clear.

Not all liberals but many liberals tend to reject things like flying the American flag or wearing a flag pin or showing respect for the flag. Again, doing any and all of these things doesn't mean you're a patriot but these are ceremonial actions that any patriot wouldn't have a problem with.

Where Hondo got the idea that I was saying you can't support background checks on gun purchases or treating gay people like everyone else and still be a patriot, is most likely from the very same head up the ass location that Hondo gets most of his information. Agreeing with my politics isn't the defining line of what makes someone a patriot. That's just Hondo"s bullshit because he is both a liar and a fucking moron.

The people who would serve in the military I think on average are less patriotic than those people who do. The people who get upset over overt displays America's national symbols and who don't like saluting the flag and standing for attention during the playing of the National Anthem, again on average it's safe to say they are less patriotic than those people who do these things. If you reject all of symbolism of patriotic actions, like you just can't understand why some people have so much respect for the flag, or you think America is a racist and bigoted country that oppresses people around the world, you're probably less patriotic than the people who don't believe these things.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Nuance seems like a problem for you
    Honestly addressing what other people say and backing up your mouth seem to be a real problem for you.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

You can't make this shit up.

https://www.philly.com/news/nation-world/virginia-cotton-child-governor-pam-northam-enslaved-ralph-blackface-20190227.html

Can't wait to hear the excuses from the typical racist lemmings.

Democrats really started and ended Black History Month with a bang...

• Options
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

You can't make this shit up.

https://www.philly.com/news/nation-world/virginia-cotton-child-governor-pam-northam-enslaved-ralph-blackface-20190227.html

Can't wait to hear the excuses from the typical racist lemmings.

Democrats really started and ended Black History Month with a bang...

I hear that next year Northam is going to have a screening of Birth of a Nation at the Governor's mansion for Black History Month.