Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Racist Democrat Hands Cotton to Black Child, Tells to Imagine Enslavement

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

You guys spend an awful lot of time yelling about how Democrats are the real racists

Guilty conscience?

History dipshit.
    I guess party realignment after the 60s was fake news
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

This has been a glorious Black History Month for the Northhams.

Btw, I read a description of this event that made me believe that it's really been overblown. She didn't just hand cotton to black kids. She was try to show how painful and difficult picking cotton by hand was for the slaves. She didn't just hand some cotton balls to blacks, she was handing around to all the students actual cotton plants and if you've ever felt one they have thorns and the cotton is difficult to pull from the pod.

Given the Month they had it might have been wise to stay away from any topic involving slaves and slavery.

Of course it's overblown. It was still stupid as hell.
    I'm not going to act like a liberal when it comes to these topics. The students were touring the Governor's Mansion. The mansion was built by slaves and the surrounding ground were once farm lands. I don't know how much cotton they grew in Virginia but they did grow tobacco and that was another one of the crops on display. That kind of hands on experience where you can actually touch a real cotton plant and feel the difficulty of pulling the cotton from the plant and sharpness of the barbs could be instructive. It's something that would have left an impression on me as an 8th grader.

It's unfortunate that this is where we are in America today. Btw, this is a level of understanding that no leftist would ever give to any Republican and that's one of the reason why any discussion about race and racism is a no winner for Republicans. Rats have completely poisoned the discussion.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This has been a glorious Black History Month for the Northhams.

Btw, I read a description of this event that made me believe that it's really been overblown. She didn't just hand cotton to black kids. She was try to show how painful and difficult picking cotton by hand was for the slaves. She didn't just hand some cotton balls to blacks, she was handing around to all the students actual cotton plants and if you've ever felt one they have thorns and the cotton is difficult to pull from the pod.

Given the Month they had it might have been wise to stay away from any topic involving slaves and slavery.

Of course it's overblown. It was still stupid as hell.
    I'm not going to act like a liberal when it comes to these topics. The students were touring the Governor's Mansion. The mansion was built by slaves and the surrounding ground were once farm lands. I don't know how much cotton they grew in Virginia but they did grow tobacco and that was another one of the crops on display. That kind of hands on experience where you can actually touch a real cotton plant and feel the difficulty of pulling the cotton from the plant and sharpness of the barbs could be instructive. It's something that would have left an impression on me as an 8th grader.

It's unfortunate that this is where we are in America today.

I will commend this discussion on the matter. Should have stopped there.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,695
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

You guys spend an awful lot of time yelling about how Democrats are the real racists

Guilty conscience?

History dipshit.
    More bullshit. Keep trying. Odd how the "party realignment" date always seems to move.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Guilty conscience?

And you spend a lot of time and energy try to smear people as racists and then run and hide like a Kunt when you're asked to provide evidence. Seriously, it's asswholes like you who have made race relations worse and who have defanged the charge of racism because you call everything racist. All you've done is kill any real possibility for dialog and understanding.

You liberal Kunts have been so conditioned to scream "racism" in every situation as a way to silence your opposition, that there really is no common ground that can be had with you thus Conservatives just tune you Kunts out.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Guilty conscience?

History dipshit.
    More bullshit. Keep trying. Odd how the "party realignment" date always seems to move.
    This is what decades of talk radio does to people
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

And you spend a lot of time and energy try to smear people as racists and then run and hide like a Kunt when you're asked to provide evidence. Seriously, it's asswholes like you who have made race relations worse and who have defanged the charge of racism because you call everything racist. All you've done is kill any real possibility for dialog and understanding.

You liberal Kunts have been so conditioned to scream "racism" in every situation as a way to silence your opposition, that there really is no common ground that can be had with you thus Conservatives just tune you Kunts out.
    I think you guys overcompensate for the fact that the makeup of your representatives is basically a bunch of white people and Tim Scott
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019

SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

I think you guys overcompensate for the fact that the makeup of your representatives is basically a bunch of white people and Tim Scott
    And I think you're a race baiting asswhole who shamelessly accuses people of racism when you have zero evidence in support of that charge. You don't give a fuck about racism other than your desire to use it as a club to smear people who's politics you don't like.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Guilty conscience?

History dipshit.
    Hey Mariota what was your source for your claim that the all the segregationist immediately switched parties after the 1964 Civil Rights Act? Who told you that head up the ass lie?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Guilty conscience?

History dipshit.
    Hey Mariota what was your source for your claim that the all the segregationist immediately switched parties after the 1964 Civil Rights Act? Who told you that head up the ass lie?
    It was an exaggeration. That doesn't mean party realignment didn't happen, because obviously it did.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    That's a good Kunt, move those goal posts. Who is arguing that the South hasn't become more Republican my strawman ass fucking friend?

Btw, the South started moving more Republican in the 1950s.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    You have a region of the country that's more Conservative, more religious and more patriotic and supportive of the military and more pro-2nd Amendment on average than the rest of the country. The Rats have been running in the opposite direction from all of these issues since 1968. All through-out the 1970 and 1980s and into the 90s, the Rat party was openly hostile to all of these issues. But to the simply minded leftist it has to be white racism that explains the shift in party allegiances.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

I’m hearing that black people are too stupid to vote for them.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

They cant be trusted to know their own self-interests
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

Other than you, who has said that?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

Guilty conscience?

I think by and large people on the right don't feel the need to overcompensate for that because they don't think it's an issue. You're projecting a little bit here fren.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

You have a region of the country that's more Conservative, more religious and more patriotic and supportive of the military and more pro-2nd Amendment on average than the rest of the country. The Rats have been running in the opposite direction from all of these issues since 1968. All through-out the 1970 and 1980s and into the 90s, the Rat party was openly hostile to all of these issues. But to the simply minded leftist it has to be white racism that explains the shift in party allegiances.

More patriotic? Lol those fuckers tried to make their own country and still fly its flags. There was a huge war over it. You may have heard about it
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam
    One of Cohen's claims from the democrat talking points. Completely unsubstantiated of course

Meanwhile Black approval rises along with the economy
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

More patriotic? Lol those fuckers tried to make their own country and still fly its flags. There was a huge war over it. You may have heard about it
    Hey dumbfuck, is it 1860? The south has a disproportionate number of all the people who volunteer to serve in the military. Would that qualify as making them more patriotic? Also if you ask the questions is the US the greatest country on earth you'll get far more answers in the affirmative from Southerners then you will from people living in San Francisco.

Other than that, you fucking killed it. Loved the way you just moved the goal posts from your initial claim and continue to run that ignorant mouth of yours.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

This is what watching MSNBC gets you