Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Free loading millennials

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2019

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes I am

I won

If you call posting a fake meme as fact winning. Then by all means take your trophy.
    Maybe he says shit to rile up the half brains. And then he sits back and chuckles.
    No. Race actually thinks he's right.
    And we are all laughing at you. Idiot
    We?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Has Hondo killed himelf yet?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,072
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Why do you think we need assisted suicide? Some folks need help
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Why do you think we need assisted suicide? Some folks need help
    Huh?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

millennials dont give a fuck. Millennials hate the government and dont vote.

All the ugly kids went hardcore lefty though.

You've seen MTG then.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,986
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This obsession with millennials is sad.

The constant narrative has become stale. it was fun for awhile. .. but now we have to realize the Millenials are growing up. They are gaining real world experience!!! .... In twenty years they’ll be voting republican!
    People tend to get more conservative as they get older, not more republican. They won’t be voting republican because there won’t be a Republican Party. That will be Trump’s only accomplishment.

If you think millennials, who grew up on Bush and now are watching Trump as adults, will turn republican, you’re drunk.
    Republicans who I never thought would ever vote for trump, voted for trump. That’s how he won
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This obsession with millennials is sad.

The constant narrative has become stale. it was fun for awhile. .. but now we have to realize the Millenials are growing up. They are gaining real world experience!!! .... In twenty years they’ll be voting republican!
    People tend to get more conservative as they get older, not more republican. They won’t be voting republican because there won’t be a Republican Party. That will be Trump’s only accomplishment.

If you think millennials, who grew up on Bush and now are watching Trump as adults, will turn republican, you’re drunk.
    Republicans who I never thought would ever vote for trump, voted for trump. That’s how he won
    Did you think they would vote for Hillary?

Don't blame the voters. Your party rigged it to have her run
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

You've seen MTG then.
    I dont know what that is. Is it as good as road house and cocktail?
  • Options

Sledog said:

You've seen MTG then.
    Marriotta the God
  • Options

Sledog said:

You've seen MTG then.
    Magic the gathering.

And cocktail kicks as much ass as road House. The Glory days of movies. Top gun as well.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Its only a matter of time before someone crosses the Rubicon and is installed as a "temporary" Dictator to "save' the Republic. The only question is which philosophy wins.

It wasn't the social decadence that brought down Rome and it won' be gay marriage that brings down America. It was the political decadence and the Senate abdicating its role that brought down the Republic in Rome

Our? Senate is hell bent on following the lead. The Founding Two Dads would not be pleased that politics is now a cult of personality focused on the President. While sometimes it seems like the President is powerless the phone and the pen and the EO are saying hold my beer.

As long as we switch the party of the President every 8 years we can keep saying but but but they did it too.

This is what years of listening to talk radio gets you

Didn't the Visigoths having something to do with it?

Paging @YellowSnow . I don't venture too far into history without Yella on board. He's a Webster's dictionary for esoteric historical fun facts. I don't recommend going mano a mano with him on that, or the erg machine.

PS to Yella: the kid hit 7:03 in her first 2K of Spring season yesterday. She mentioned that she was on pace for most of it to break 7, but slowed a bit at the end.
    They may have been the final nail in the coffin but they rotted from the inside out.
    I note that @YellowSnow has yet to weigh in, so all this Roman talk is in draft form until he does.

That said, I hear that decadent and self-indulgent leadership had something to do with said rot.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Its only a matter of time before someone crosses the Rubicon and is installed as a "temporary" Dictator to "save' the Republic. The only question is which philosophy wins.

It wasn't the social decadence that brought down Rome and it won' be gay marriage that brings down America. It was the political decadence and the Senate abdicating its role that brought down the Republic in Rome

Our? Senate is hell bent on following the lead. The Founding Two Dads would not be pleased that politics is now a cult of personality focused on the President. While sometimes it seems like the President is powerless the phone and the pen and the EO are saying hold my beer.

As long as we switch the party of the President every 8 years we can keep saying but but but they did it too.

Paging @YellowSnow . I don't venture too far into history without Yella on board. He's a Webster's dictionary for esoteric historical fun facts. I don't recommend going mano a mano with him on that, or the erg machine.

PS to Yella: the kid hit 7:03 in her first 2K of Spring season yesterday. She mentioned that she was on pace for most of it to break 7, but slowed a bit at the end.
    Ok so the goal is 2000 strokes in under 7 minutes? Or that's the female goal. What should a late 30's non Viking white dude with short arms and legs be aspiring for? #ErgNoob
    I don't think there's a goal. There's the technical side to it, and as Yella and Bambino will tell you, there are 'hard to put your finger on' factors that weigh in on who should be in a boat. As a coach once told me, "you have kids who can 2K like nobody but they don't make a boat go faster for obvious, but also sometimes mysterious, reasons. And you have other kids with slower 2Ks who do. It's a boat race. You want to go fast on the water, not the machine." That's a quote.

That said, it does tend to correlate. Under 7 minutes is, I believe, solid fast for a collegiate woman. I leave it to @YellowSnow and @Edwin_Bambino to fill us in on what's fast for a collegiate male rower.

I know that to get an upper quartile D1 or upper end D3 program to want to recruit you, a woman needs to be in that 7:30 range, but also with some indication of promise that she'll get faster with better training.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

They may have been the final nail in the coffin but they rotted from the inside out.
    I note that @YellowSnow has yet to weigh in, so all this Roman talk is in draft form until he does.

That said, I hear that decadent and self-indulgent leadership had something to do with said rot.
    Dude Ceaser was the end of the Republic. Rome itself fell 400 years later
  • Options

Sledog said:

Dude Ceaser was the end of the Republic. Rome itself fell 400 years later
    It was an impressive run!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You've seen MTG then.
    Magic the gathering.

And cocktail kicks as much ass as road House. The Glory days of movies. Top gun as well.
    Flagged for almost making me upvoted you. Then you threw top gun in there.
  • Options
    edited March 2019

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You've seen MTG then.
    Magic the gathering.

Flagged for almost making me upvoted you. Then you threw top gun in there.
    photo BB9565CB-C7A8-47CB-811B-E89E4107D751_zpsroqpu0ps.gif
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,088
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You've seen MTG then.
    Magic the gathering.

WTF is wrong with you?!? Cocktail??? Christ.

Fucking Cocktail in the same breath as Road House????

Elisabeth Shue is pretty nasty though....but that movie doesn't make the Top 100 of 80's flicks.

And Gina Gershon and Kelly Lynch are close behind ES on the nasty scale.

Ok, maybe Cocktail isn't so bad even if the story sucks donkey dick.