Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Free loading millennials

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019

2001400ex said:

What Bush policies were you particularly fond of that Trump has abandoned? Amnesty? Open borders? Forever wars? Don't hurt yourself.

It's about open borders. Millennials believe in a one world society without borders or boundaries. Are you that out of touch?
    You don't get out much. The Millenials I know are definitely not democrat. There is a wholly different world out there for those that seek different opinions than their own. Go meet someone other than a like minded liberal and broaden your scope..
    Hillary won millennials 55% to 37%. And we hated Hillary. FOH.
    Yeah anyone claiming millennials don't lean left is just using anecdotal evidence and ignoring the objective data here.

Younger people are more liberal than older people. This isn't news.
    This is why I've never understood the democrats' stance on pro-choice. With the younger generation having fewer and fewer children, Democrats won't have the young vote impact they've enjoyed for the last couple decades.
    Maybe because we're smart enough to know that the world doesnt need more unwanted children. Unfortunately your parents werent. HTH
    Sick burn from a baby killer

Fortunately, you'll never have to worry about it, because you'll never be in a situation to impregnate anyone.
    Your mom would disagree about that last part
    So you have a fetish for old chicks...that's cool bro
    I like em experienced
    I bet, that's smart. One of you needs to know what your doing
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

What Bush policies were you particularly fond of that Trump has abandoned? Amnesty? Open borders? Forever wars? Don't hurt yourself.

It's about open borders. Millennials believe in a one world society without borders or boundaries. Are you that out of touch?
    You don't get out much. The Millenials I know are definitely not democrat. There is a wholly different world out there for those that seek different opinions than their own. Go meet someone other than a like minded liberal and broaden your scope..
    Yeah anyone claiming millennials don't lean left is just using anecdotal evidence and ignoring the objective data here.

This is why I've never understood the democrats' stance on pro-choice. With the younger generation having fewer and fewer children, Democrats won't have the young vote impact they've enjoyed for the last couple decades.
    Maybe because we're smart enough to know that the world doesnt need more unwanted children. Unfortunately your parents werent. HTH

Fortunately, you'll never have to worry about it, because you'll never be in a situation to impregnate anyone.
    Post menopausal chicks can't get pregnant mayne, so his poont stands.
  • Options
    DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

So you have a fetish for old chicks...that's cool bro
    I like em experienced
    BRB
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

"Both sides equally bad" is a lazy cop-out

If you’re 20 and aren’t liberal, you don’t have a heart. If you’re 40 and are still a liberal, then you don’t have a brain, comes to mind.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    salemcoog said:

"Both sides equally bad" is a lazy cop-out

If you’re 20 and aren’t liberal, you don’t have a heart. If you’re 40 and are still a liberal, then you don’t have a brain, comes to mind.
    "Quotes that are total bullshit nonsense" comes to mind for me
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lincoln was a tyrant. FTG.
  • Options
    I'm convinced no one liked the sound of his own voice more than Churchill
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I am re watching the Civil War and people forget how much Lincoln was hated during his time. Of course Burns stayed away from the disgusting campaign the democrats ran in 1864 but those of who were there were appalled

Churchill also was generally unpopular and voted out after he won the war for England.

Great leaders are often savagely attacked during their time and remembered fondly after they are long gone.

He also looked like the Penguin. Likability at the time tends to be based largely on how someone looks.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Obama.
    He was actually a good speaker, though
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Obama.
    He was actually a good speaker, though
    Are you saying he's articulate?

I'm saying churchill is overrated. Where in oregon do you live? This sort of reasoning smells like clackamas county
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,072
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am re watching the Civil War and people forget how much Lincoln was hated during his time. Of course Burns stayed away from the disgusting campaign the democrats ran in 1864 but those of who were there were appalled

Churchill also was generally unpopular and voted out after he won the war for England.

Great leaders are often savagely attacked during their time and remembered fondly after they are long gone.

He also looked like the Penguin. Likability at the time tends to be based largely on how someone looks.
    Since TV no bald person has been elected President

Nixon won the debate to radio listeners, Kennedy to TV viewers

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

You are a true shill if you think Democrats should be pro life based on younger votes. There's more to policies than votes. Idiot.