Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black people are criminals POTD

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,955

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

We know about King a single Congressman who was stripped of all his committee positions. Hardly compares to Sharpton who is a kingmaker in the Rat party and who was given a prime time speaking slot at the Rat's convention and who was Obama's GOTV chairman for 8 years. Go ahead, give us your ignorant take on why Miller and Gohmert are racists.

Hey Kunt, watch this space closely because one of us is going to end up running and hiding like a Kunt and it's not going to be me and then we'll see who the fucking coward here is.

I knew you had no rebuttal. Thanks for confirming once again that you are a fucking coward. Where did sharpton touch you?
    Told ya. So Miller and Gohmert are racist according to this Kunt but when asked how he is just too big a coward to say. And I did have a rebuttal, which makes you a lying Kunt.
    You call yourself a man of integrity? While acknowledging that king, miller and gohmert are racists?

Fuck off bob, you racist cowardly kunt.
    I didn't acknowledge that Miller and Gohmert are racists. Liar, dumbfuck and coward. You're killing it dumbass.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's hard to think of a more bitchmade move on a message board than bragging about putting someone on ignore. Just do it and be done with it.

If there was or is an ignore feature I would. The guy isn't here for kind of honest exchange, he is here just be an ass and a troll. Hell Hondo is more substantive than he or your are.

Why waste my time with troll dumbfucks who aren't even interested in discussing any issues. It's not as if either of you Kunts are funny or interesting or insightful in any way.
    I literally laughed out loud at this.
    Hondo, there isn't even a person who is on your side of the aisle politically who thinks you're anything other than a lying dumbfuck.

Btw, what happened to your lie that you never said skin color played a role in whether someone does or doesn't know what birth control costs?
    Calling a white male a white male isn't racist. Saying that you are helping African Americans from criminal justice reform is racist.
    No, but claiming their skin color had something to do with whether they knew the price of birth control does.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Can we get back to how referring to criminal justice reform as the number one thing a president has done to help African Americans is racist?

Sure, a person who thinks skin color has something to do with whether someone knows how much birth control cost has no business calling anyone else a racist.
    Good luck trying to transition from your racist rant and support of king, Miller and gohmert. It’s right out in the open and you freely owned up to it.

This is why everyone calls you a coward.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

https://nytimes.com/2019/01/14/us/politics/steve-king-white-supremacy.html

The Steve King who was removed from his chairmanship? Thanks for proving Bob's point. Good one

The gal who married her brother is still a chairperson, no?

RaceBannon talking out his ass. No one could have seen this coming.

He lost his chairmanship when the Democrats won the house. He was only removed from those committees afterward, as you would have seen if you read the thing you posted, which is an empty gesture because the Republicans never actually punished him for being an obvious racist when they were in power.

Another lying sack of shit

House Republican leaders removed Representative Steve King of Iowa from the Judiciary and Agriculture Committees on Monday night as party officials scrambled to appear tough on racism and contain damage from comments Mr. King made to The New York Times questioning why white supremacy is considered offensive.

The punishment came on a day when Mr. King was denounced by an array of Republican leaders, though not President Trump. The Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell, suggested Mr. King find “another line of work” and Senator Mitt Romney said he should quit. And the House Republicans, in an attempt to be proactive, stripped him of the committee seats in the face of multiple Democratic resolutions to censure Mr. King that are being introduced this week.

So they stripped him. Even when the majority changes there is a minority head.

Third graders know this

Meanwhile the Democrats defend anti semitic chairpersons

Great arguments guys

... so it's exactly like I said? That he was no longer the chairman and they only saw fit to punish him after they lost power?
    No it's not

At all

You lied

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Can we get back to how referring to criminal justice reform as the number one thing a president has done to help African Americans is racist?

Sure, a person who thinks skin color has something to do with whether someone knows how much birth control cost has no business calling anyone else a racist.
    Good luck trying to transition from your racist rant and support of king, Miller and gohmert. It’s right out in the open and you freely owned up to it.

This is why everyone calls you a coward.
    Oh now I'm supporting them because I asked you for your evidence that they're racist. Seriously does this board have an ignore function?
    How much does birth control cost? Awfully white male comment of you.

So Hondo, tell us why asking How much does birth control cost make it a "white male" comment?

The Steve King who was removed from his chairmanship? Thanks for proving Bob's point. Good one

He lost his chairmanship when the Democrats won the house. He was only removed from those committees afterward, as you would have seen if you read the thing you posted, which is an empty gesture because the Republicans never actually punished him for being an obvious racist when they were in power.

House Republican leaders removed Representative Steve King of Iowa from the Judiciary and Agriculture Committees on Monday night as party officials scrambled to appear tough on racism and contain damage from comments Mr. King made to The New York Times questioning why white supremacy is considered offensive.

The punishment came on a day when Mr. King was denounced by an array of Republican leaders, though not President Trump. The Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell, suggested Mr. King find “another line of work” and Senator Mitt Romney said he should quit. And the House Republicans, in an attempt to be proactive, stripped him of the committee seats in the face of multiple Democratic resolutions to censure Mr. King that are being introduced this week.

Third graders know this

Great arguments guys

... so it's exactly like I said? That he was no longer the chairman and they only saw fit to punish him after they lost power?
    No it's not

At all

You lied
    So we all agree? Steve King (R-IA) is a racist.

Third graders know this

Great arguments guys

No it's not

At all

You lied
    Yes, just as we all agree that you're a dipshit and a waste of oxygen.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441

Third graders know this

Great arguments guys

No it's not

At all

You lied
    :D Oh god, it's even better than I thought. Steve King wasn't even the chairman of either one of those committees when the Republicans were the majority. Don't take my word for it.

Agriculture

Judiciary

SFGbob said:

Third graders know this

Great arguments guys

No it's not

At all

You lied
    Yes, just as we all agree that you're a dipshit and a waste of oxygen.
    You should put me on ignore. You fucking coward.
    😂😂😂😂😂
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No. Idiot. I said this multiple times and you never put this in your quotes. Cause you lack context and pull shit out of context to make your point. If you follow the thread, I was referring to the fact that he kept mentioning condoms only and not birth control pills, or other types of birth control, to make his point that supposedly everyone should be able to afford birth control.

On that point. Why don't you call me sexist for calling him a male?

Now shut the fuck up and address the point.
    edited February 2019
    If I can I will, you're completely worthless. You're not funny, you're a liar and I've never seen you add anything insightful or interesting. Its just an endless string of mindless stupidity and inane name calling.

Gosh I'm really going to miss such wonderful insights like all Trump voters are racist and uneducated, and banks can foreclose on you even if you're current on your payments.

How will i survive without those kinds of keen insights?
    SFGbob said:

So Hondo, tell us why asking How much does birth control cost make it a "white male" comment?

Bob whines that those on the left don't have honest discussions. In the same thread he takes quotes out of their context. Nice work. Idiot.
    In this thread: conservatives are ignoring Trump's racist comment and trying to point the finger at others. And then they start defending a racist Republican in Congress. Nice work!!
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob whines that those on the left don't have honest discussions. In the same thread he takes quotes out of their context. Nice work. Idiot.
    Yeah that's it, I took your words "out of context."

Go ahead Hondo, give us the "context" that makes that statement by you a "white male comment." btw, what happened to your lie that you never even said this Hondo?
    SFGbob said:

If I can I will, you're completely worthless. You're not funny, you're a liar and I've never seen you add anything insightful or interesting. Its just an endless string of mindless stupidity and inane name calling.

Gosh I'm really going to miss such wonderful insights like all Trump voters are racist and uneducated, and banks can foreclose on you even if you're current on your payments.

How will i survive without those kinds of keen insights?

Thanks for confirming. You’re a Charlie-kirk -defenseless fucking pussy.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah that's it, I took your words "out of context."

Go ahead Hondo, give us the "context" that makes that statement by you a "white male comment." btw, what happened to your lie that you never even said this Hondo?
    Are you deliberately being stupid?
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441