Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black people are criminals POTD

12346»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,955

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Now, lets deal with the fact that you think skin color has something to do with knowledge about how much birth control costs.

Your ability to take shit out of context and regurgitate the situation a while later in completely different context is worse than any friend's wife I know.
    Your ability to stick your head up your fucking ass and dodge questions like a Kunt knows no equal Hondo.

So Cory Booker saying criminal justice reform will disproportionately help blacks is okay because he is just speaking "facts" but Trump saying that his signing of the Criminal Justice Reform bill was something he did that helped black is racists.

Seriously you and CD and Mariotta should get them to start a dipshit board.
    Your ignore function isn’t working GayBob.
    Show me where it is and I'll ignore you ass right now. You're absolutely fucking worthless.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Now, lets deal with the fact that you think skin color has something to do with knowledge about how much birth control costs.

Your ability to take shit out of context and regurgitate the situation a while later in completely different context is worse than any friend's wife I know.
    Your ability to stick your head up your fucking ass and dodge questions like a Kunt knows no equal Hondo.

So Cory Booker saying criminal justice reform will disproportionately help blacks is okay because he is just speaking "facts" but Trump saying that his signing of the Criminal Justice Reform bill was something he did that helped black is racists.

Seriously you and CD and Mariotta should get them to start a dipshit board.
    Your ignore function isn’t working GayBob.
    Show me where it is and I'll ignore you ass right now. You're absolutely fucking worthless.
    Try harder.
    You should learn how to code.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    2001400ex said:

Always special when the first accomplishment listed for African Americans is criminal Justice reform.

Looks like he listed them alphabetically. Or it could just be random. You really have to press to call it racist. Congratulations HondoFS, you were up to the task.
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Always special when the first accomplishment listed for African Americans is criminal Justice reform.

Looks like he listed them alphabetically. Or it could just be random. You really have to press to call it racist. Congratulations HondoFS, you were up to the task.
    He could have been listing them in chronological order as well. He just signed the CJR, lowest unemployment was prior to that and the tax cut came before the lowest unemployment.

Naaaah, it has to be on account of him being a racist, just like Cory Booker.
    “But for the first time in a long time, with the passage of this bill into law, our country will make a meaningful break from the decades of failed policies that led to mass incarceration, which has cost taxpayers billions of dollars, drained our economy, compromised public safety, hurt our children, and disproportionately harmed communities of color while devaluing the very idea of justice in America.”

Why does Booker associate CJR with black people? Racist.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

“But for the first time in a long time, with the passage of this bill into law, our country will make a meaningful break from the decades of failed policies that led to mass incarceration, which has cost taxpayers billions of dollars, drained our economy, compromised public safety, hurt our children, and disproportionately harmed communities of color while devaluing the very idea of justice in America.”

Why does Booker associate CJR with black people? Racist.

Bob, since you are a simple mind, I'll explain it one last time with an example.

If I say "remember my friend Bob, he was the black guy we met in the mall last week". That's not racist. That's a description of his appearance. Similar to say "the bald guy..."

If I say "look at the black guy over there by the car. He's probably trying to steal it." That's a racist comment. You see, it's not describing the dude, it's making an assumption that since he's black, he just be a criminal.

That clear it up for you Bob?
    Hondo, how many times do I have to tell you, I don’t speak cocksucker gibberish
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Hondo, how many times do I have to tell you, I don’t speak cocksucker gibberish

How did I know you couldn't comprehend that simple discussion.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,861 Standard Supporter
    6 pages of posts and Hondo, mariota and that idiot cirrhosis come off looking hooded dems trying to talk in circles. The more they talk and lie the more their racism is front and center. Mariota telling that same lie about Southern Democrats going over to the Republican side even after he was proven wrong was a classic. These twits calling everyone else a racist is clearly an attempt to clear their own conscious. If all one see's is color and racism around every corner, odds are they are the racist.

Come on boys, use up another 6 pages trying to avoid facts.