Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black people are criminals POTD

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
Always special when the first accomplishment listed for African Americans is criminal Justice reform.

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,861 Standard Supporter
    So you acted the same way and stomped your feet and screamed at the neighborhood kids you didn't like when Hillary Clinton spoke extensively about criminal justice reform at the Dem Convention in 2016? Or are you just doing the liberal hypocritical thing and objecting when Trump mentions it?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,235 Standard Supporter
    But Trump did it so now it's not wanted. It has now become evil!

That the liberal/commie mind at work! #Resist
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

So you acted the same way and stomped your feet and screamed at the neighborhood kids you didn't like when Hillary Clinton spoke extensively about criminal justice reform at the Dem Convention in 2016? Or are you just doing the liberal hypocritical thing and objecting when Trump mentions it?

BendMeOver hates context. You think criminal justice reform is the issue?
    2001400ex said:

Come on down and tell us what YOUR issue is. You are clearly going to tell us what you think Trumps issue is. "Enquiring" minds want to know! Give it your best shot.

2001400ex said:

Come on down and tell us what YOUR issue is. You are clearly going to tell us what you think Trumps issue is. "Enquiring" minds want to know! Give it your best shot.
    Read the OP. If you can't figure it out from that. I can't help you.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,955
    So the guy who just claimed that ability to pay for birth control is somehow tied to skin color is now trying to call someone else out for being a racist?

Criminal justice reform was an important issue to many black politicians and activists. Why shouldn't he list it as an accomplishment?
    So the guy who just claimed that ability to pay for birth control is somehow tied to skin color is now trying to call someone else out for being a racist?

Did he really say that? It is so racist to think that way I can't believe he actually shared his true thoughts on the subject. It falls right in line with the lefts thinking that blacks are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote.

If you let them talk long enough the ol' dem party racism comes out of all of them.

Did he really say that? It is so racist to think that way I can't believe he actually shared his true thoughts on the subject. It falls right in line with the lefts thinking that blacks are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote.

If you let them talk long enough the ol' dem party racism comes out of all of them.

They are the historical racists but purchased votes with our tax dollars. Republicans freed the slaves at the cost of many thousands of white lives in the civil war. Odd the democrats gave their lives to continue slavery. Dem's gave them Jim Crow, the KKK, and segregation. I guess the question is which party gave more. Evidence would suggest the dems did by purchasing the votes. Keep those checks going out. Nothing else matters.
    SFGbob said:

Criminal justice reform was an important issue to many black politicians and activists. Why shouldn't he list it as an accomplishment?

Lil lyin Bob.

No. I didn't say that.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    edited February 2019
    i'm not sure that anything irritates decrepit boomers more than an outspoken black guy

maybe a 20-something congresswoman from new york
    Sledog said:

They are the historical racists but purchased votes with our tax dollars. Republicans freed the slaves at the cost of many thousands of white lives in the civil war. Odd the democrats gave their lives to continue slavery. Dem's gave them Jim Crow, the KKK, and segregation. I guess the question is which party gave more. Evidence would suggest the dems did by purchasing the votes. Keep those checks going out. Nothing else matters.
    "When my guy says racist shit I point at the other guy for shit from 70 years ago" POTD
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

"When my guy says racist shit I point at the other guy for shit from 70 years ago" POTD
    It probably says something that the segregationists immediately fled the Democratic party and joined the Republicans after 1964. I wonder what happened to cause that

The sound you're hearing is the idiot deplorables googling "what happened in 1964"

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

It probably says something that the segregationists immediately fled the Democratic party and joined the Republicans after 1964. I wonder what happened to cause that

The sound you're hearing is the idiot deplorables googling "what happened in 1964"
    Lyndon Johnson purchasing the black vote. That's what happened.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
    A reminder that the current Democrat Governor of Virginia was dressed in a yearbook as a Klansman...

Yeah he really did. In the thread about Trump de-funding Planned Parenthood, Hondo claimed that that is was a move that would deny birth control to poor people. Put aside the fact that Hondo's claim is pure bullshit,

Greenblood responded with the following:
    2001400ex said:

Why provide birth control options for the poor. So more people get pregnant. Resulting in more abortions. You guys should check into unintended consequences.

2001400ex said:

Why provide birth control options for the poor. So more people get pregnant. Resulting in more abortions. You guys should check into unintended consequences.

I’m so tired of this bullshit. How much is a 3 pack of Trojan condoms? Cost isn’t the reason poor people don’t use birth control. Poor people don’t use it, because they have spent a lifetime of making poor decision, which has become a way of life. So why not make another bad decision?
    Hondo's response to Greenblood was:

How much does birth control cost? Awfully white male comment of you. I'm sorry you don't like facts.

Of course he now lies and claims he didn't say what he clearly did say. Skin color, in Hondo's mind has something to do with the ability to pay for birth control.

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Is that why George Wallace ran for President as a Rat in 1972? Lester Maddox, Robert Byrd, Al Gore's dad, Richard Russell, John Stennis, the list goes on and on, they all died as proud members of the Rat party.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Is that why George Wallace ran for President as a Rat in 1972? Lester Maddox, Robert Byrd, Al Gore's dad, Richard Russell, John Stennis, the list goes on and on, they all died as proud members of the Rat party.
    true, it took someone like ronald reagan to truly unite all of the racists under one banner