Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BREAKING: Peterman officially brings Bonerpopper back for 2019

124»

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2019

I see Bonerpoper was the reason Jay Ajayi went to Boise.

Still waiting for him to do the same for someone (anyone) going to Washington...

PM to @jarlsbergraygun ... I recommend shooting a PM to @IrishDawg22. The guy has really had this place dialed in since his first poast. The archives will attest to that, I have no doubt.

Hth.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Gaskin was a finished product. Cam Davis looks like he is as well. If Cam Davis is getting equal carries with Salvon by the end of the year then we'll know KB's coaching doesn't matter.

If Ahmed or Pleasant has a big year, and it's because they're playing better and not just because of the OL, maybe us recruiting fags will back off a little bit.

Whether or not he's a good "administrator" as recruiting coordinator doesn't matter. We shouldn't have a position coach serving as recruiting coordinator. That should be a separate position.

We have a scouting staff who do great work behind the scenes. Where's the recruiting staff? Why is it all on the coaches? Cohen needs to look at how Ohio State does it and pony up some cash.

1) WHY DON'T WE GET COACHES THAT CAN COACH AND RECRUIT???? How about both??? JFC. It's not that complicated. I know this, we better have a fucking amazing running back this year because KB's had 5 fucking years to get some dudes and hasn't hit one fucking birdie in recruiting. He has a fucking beta approach to crootin, quite honestly.

2) We do have a decently extensive crootin staff these days... Cooper "I hate Marcus Peters publicly" Petagna, Aaron Burks, etc.
    Dude I've been calling for Boner's head just as much as you have. The only olive branch I extended the doogs here is that MAYBE I'll be a little less hard on him if some of raw recruits show significant progress, which by the way I don't think is actually going to happen. I agree that he's not getting the job done and I don't see how your first point has anything at all to do with what I said.

As for your second point. Petagna should be doing the job of a recruiting coordinator, and he should have more assistants. We don't need a position coach wasting time on that if it's affecting his position group.
    There was a circle jerk thread yesterday over on doogman, celebrating how lucky we are to have a guy like coach powwow who has been ever so generous in lending his talents to a program like UW.

#blessed
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RBs have looked good since he got here. That's his job, right? Ensuring that our RBs play well?

Or maybe you want to talk about his STARS in recruiting?? Well we just signed a 4* kid who was offered by USC. I'm no expert, but I guess that is supposed to be good.

Of course, if you really want Bonerphooopa fired you would need to direct your anger to the head coach that keeps him on staff. I trust the coaches, though.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

RBs have looked good since he got here. That's his job, right? Ensuring that our RBs play well?

Or maybe you want to talk about his STARS in recruiting?? Well we just signed a 4* kid who was offered by USC. I'm no expert, but I guess that is supposed to be good.

Of course, if you really want Bonerphooopa fired you would need to direct your anger to the head coach that keeps him on staff. I trust the coaches, though.

Such fag j. Go back to the tug or what ever shit hole you normally find glory from.

Please keep up as USC is not quite the same barometer as it used to be... (HINT: Not good)
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

Such fag j. Go back to the tug or what ever shit hole you normally find glory from.

Please keep up as USC is not quite the same barometer as it used to be... (HINT: Not good)
    J’s been fagging up the whole joint since you’re stuck in the vas deferns logjam.