Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BREAKING: Peterman officially brings Bonerpopper back for 2019

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,838
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ahmed is the test for Boner

Closing Adams and a RB like rated or better than Adams is bonehers test this year... and what race said.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

This is basically - uhhhh - he's not doing good in crootin, let's give him a public boost so we are not wholly ignored this year.

It won't work.

If comparable was put out on each coach that is one thing ...

But if there isn’t a comparable put out with Malloe ... then you know what this is all about
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Houhusky said:

It’s not looking too good for the Coney Island boners then.

My patience for Ahmed’s blind eyes and pussy running is already short.

IMO Ahmed should have started the move to the slot/gadget Chico roll last year anyways.

First shit game and I’ll be calling for midget McGrew, asking where big dick Newton is and wondering why trey Lowe is riding the bench in plain clothes as a WR instead of playing RB.
    I think Pleasant is going to surprise (lol!)
    At the mock combine at FSP, Gaskin was asked who we should watch for. He specifically said Pleasant was going to surprise everyone.
    He’s my pick for RB with the most carries next year
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019

This is basically - uhhhh - he's not doing good in crootin, let's give him a public boost so we are not wholly ignored this year.

It won't work.

If the AD had been promoting his players better while they were on campus, that would have helped him out a lot more in recruiting than having his former players try to promote him now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

It won't work.

If the AD had been promoting his players better while they were on campus, that would have helped him out a lot more in recruiting than having his former players try to promote him now.
    Whoever runs the twitter reads this bored.

I’m slightly encouraged by the fact they are doing anything. It’s not much, nor properly spaced amongst days or weeks, but it’s a smidge better than nothing.

Baby steps... remember they are gook grads running our marketing dept.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

agree
    Stop pandering for up votes
    Agree
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I see Bonerpoper was the reason Jay Ajayi went to Boise.

Still waiting for him to do the same for someone (anyone) going to Washington...
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I see Bonerpoper was the reason Jay Ajayi went to Boise.

Still waiting for him to do the same for someone (anyone) going to Washington...

Ahmed? Gaskin?

Jesus
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Baseman said:

When our All-American OL clears the way for McGrew’s 1500 and Ahmed’s 800 rushing and 500 receiving, it will confirm Boner is a GOOD RB coach

Did McGrew join the track team to run the 1500 meter? I'd love to see him produce at a high level because I like production no matter who it is but that's a pretty lofty prediction.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,446
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I stand by Boner.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Domicillo said:

It won't work.

I’m slightly encouraged by the fact they are doing anything. It’s not much, nor properly spaced amongst days or weeks, but it’s a smidge better than nothing.

I know everyone generally ignores your milquetoast comments, but racial slurs are not the right approach to getting noticed.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Can we talk about the shit graphic design? The text was awful and confusing. BTP's dumbass could do better.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Domicillo said:

It won't work.

I know everyone generally ignores your milquetoast comments, but racial slurs are not the right approach to getting noticed.
    DIAFF

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Gaskin was a finished product. Cam Davis looks like he is as well. If Cam Davis is getting equal carries with Salvon by the end of the year then we'll know KB's coaching doesn't matter.

If Ahmed or Pleasant has a big year, and it's because they're playing better and not just because of the OL, maybe us recruiting fags will back off a little bit.

Whether or not he's a good "administrator" as recruiting coordinator doesn't matter. We shouldn't have a position coach serving as recruiting coordinator. That should be a separate position.

We have a scouting staff who do great work behind the scenes. Where's the recruiting staff? Why is it all on the coaches? Cohen needs to look at how Ohio State does it and pony up some cash.