Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Comments

• How bout they win an Apple Cup or make an NY6 bowl, or win the conference?

Jesus, I mean many here know the cuog is my second favorite team, but this shit is so dumb.

Oklahoma State and the fighting mullets popped off and won an NY6. Cuog beat an 8 win Iowa State
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Posts: 6,109
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes 5000 Comments
    WSU hype has provided the best value on our schedule in the peterman era
    PurpleBazebackthepackdigits
  • Reloading into a 5-7 record in 2019?
    DerekJohnsonPurpleBazebackthepack
  • When you set foot in Pullman, you just know. This offseason is going to be a special one. #itsacuogthing
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 10,079
    5,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes 5000 Comments 250 Answers
    Athlons words, not mine. The Cougs accomplishments the last 4 years are almost amazing.

Find me a team that recruits in the 50-60 range in a Power 5 conference and is in contention for it, 4 years in a row.

Don’t bother looking, she’s not there.

How bout they win an Apple Cup or make an NY6 bowl, or win the conference?

Jesus, I mean many here know the cuog is my second favorite team, but this shit is so dumb.

Oklahoma State and the fighting mullets popped off and won an NY6. Cuog beat an 8 win Iowa State

Actually, I doubt anyone was aware that WSU is your 2nd favorite team.

And the Bandwagon is full, so good luck the rest of the way.
    creepycoug
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Posts: 5,873
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes 5000 Comments
    salemcoog said:

Athlons words, not mine. The Cougs accomplishments the last 4 years are almost amazing.

Find me a team that recruits in the 50-60 range in a Power 5 conference and is in contention for it, 4 years in a row.

4 years in a row? Time for the D-Word?

salemcoog said:

4 years in a row? Time for the D-Word?
    It’s the R word, you unimaginative Hobo. Do try to keep with the times.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 45,087
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments
    salemcoog said:

What Leach has done is amazing for WSU but you know I don't play the more with less game. WSU doesn't have to recruit in the 50's. Pullman isn't a shit hole compared to other shitholes where major college recruiting happens

When you get rid of the qualifiers then we can talk. Anyone would take our last three years or Oregon' 7 years before our last three years over your random 4 years.

But for WSU it is really good. pat pat
    Petermancreepycougtheknowledge
    edited February 20

salemcoog said:

What Leach has done is amazing for WSU but you know I don't play the more with less game. WSU doesn't have to recruit in the 50's. Pullman isn't a shit hole compared to other shitholes where major college recruiting happens

When you get rid of the qualifiers then we can talk. Anyone would take our last three years or Oregon' 7 years before our last three years over your random 4 years.

Guy that has never been to Pullman weighs in!!! It’s not a shithole. But it’s the poorest P5 athletic program that happens to be in the most remote P5 area. I doubt there any other recruiting visits where they have to fly into a town 81 miles away and then take a Bus to get there.

When a booster offers a coffee cup, it’s way more likely to be a Mocha latte’ than even a few thousand dollars. Excuses. Excuses. I know.

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Guy that has never been to Pullman weighs in!!!
    Never to a game but I've been to Pullman

Been to Nebraska Oklahoma and Alabama too
    creepycoug
    I've been every where

Man
    GrundleStiltzkindfleacreepycoug
  • BasemanBaseman Posts: 7,931
    10,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes 5000 Comments 250 Answers

I've been every where

Man